Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Can you Manipulate Layout inside 3DArcade/Emulaxian?  (Read 974 times)

jopenner

• Trade Count: (0)
Can you Manipulate Layout inside 3DArcade/Emulaxian?
« on: September 12, 2005, 07:50:30 am »
Hi and thanks to the group of gentlemen who were kind enough to help me through my last two problems.
Believe it or not, this is my last question as I have managed to sort the rest of my issues out myself.
I have a custom skin that I am using within 3DArcade/Emulaxian.  The screen that I have is the last one before you launch a game (Game Launch Screen).  I have my settings set to Cyclic Arcade and have been able to position the screen to fit inside my skin.  The problem I am having, however, is with the "Game  Stats" and "Game Information" screens at the bottom of the screen (each has a scroll bar next to it).  I have gone into the configuration utility and have set the settings to "false" next to the  "Game  Stats" and "Game Information" screens, but the information is still visible.
Is there a way to make it disappear?
Thanks again.

John

)p(

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2009, 03:38:15 am
  • We are the Galaxians...
    • Emulaxian:cabinet and frontend
Re: Can you Manipulate Layout inside 3DArcade/Emulaxian?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 03:46:43 am »
in skinner mode just dragg them off screen...exit skinner mode and save...they should be gone now

peter

jopenner

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 07:42:57 am »
)P(,

I tried, but the scroll bars bounce right back to their original position.  In addition to that, they do not drag right off the screen.  They only can be placed at the edge of the screen???
Can I edit the height of the cycilic image to fit my skin?
I'll keep trying.
Thanks.

John

)p(

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2009, 03:38:15 am
  • We are the Galaxians...
    • Emulaxian:cabinet and frontend
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 10:54:43 am »
)P(,

I tried, but the scroll bars bounce right back to their original position.  In addition to that, they do not drag right off the screen.  They only can be placed at the edge of the screen???
Can I edit the height of the cycilic image to fit my skin?
I'll keep trying.
Thanks.

John

no not the scrollbars you have to dragg the content boxes off screen..the scrollbars will disappear with them..they are only created on the fly when those boxes are on screen.

peter