Main > Buy/Sell/Trade - non-retail

Anyone in Nebraska?

(1/5) > >>

flyguy1821:
I don't see many items in or close to Lincoln Nebraska.  Anyone know of auctions, dealers, sites where a schmo like me could find another cab or complete system?

AlanS17:
Come to Texas. We'll hook you up.

2PacMan:
I'm from Omaha, Nebraska.  I know of a few dealers here where you can get cabs and complete arcades.  The only problem is that they are in the arcade business and they price their games accordingly.  If you are looking for a steal of a deal, i wouldn't recommend these places, but if money is not your main concern and are willing to pay slightly higher than market price, then these places might be the way to go if you are looking to fill out your gameroom. 

I keep my eye out in the Omaha World Herald all the time for arcade/pinball games.  I don't see them in there too often, and when i do, people often want outrageous prices for them.  Someone was selling a pacman for 1500.00 the other day!  I always want to wait until they list the game for about a week, then call and try to lowball them for it to get it off their hands....the crazy thing about Omaha, is the games are gone in a day!  People are actually paying these ridiculous prices for these games.

Anyways, if you want to know some places around Omaha to go, let me know.  Or if you have any games for sale, let me know.  I only have my MAME arcade, mrs. pacman, and super pacman.  I'm not looking to sell or trade any of those, but i am looking for more games to fill out my gameroom, but i'm looking for deals at the moment as i'm not in any big hurry to get games....or, if you just want to talk about arcade games or mame in general, drop me a line.   I just completed my MAME system about 3 weeks ago, i don't know anyone else on this board from Nebraska, so i was pretty much on my own, but this board helped me tremendously.

2PacMan:
All you Texas people should get together and plan a road trip up here to Nebraska.   ;D  I bet you could get rid of almost all your games you are selling.  I know me and this other guy would buy a bunch.

AlanS17:

--- Quote from: 2PacMan on July 21, 2005, 08:46:44 am ---All you Texas people should get together and plan a road trip up here to Nebraska.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version