Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Free Items - Official Thread  (Read 211801 times)

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects
Free Items - Official Thread
« on: May 09, 2005, 11:02:38 am »
Occasionally, members will have items for which they no longer have a need.  One of the nice things you can do is give the item away to another member.  

Some basic rules:

1) This thread will be used *only* for posting of free items.  Discussion will not be allowed.  PM the person offering the item.  After the item is claimed, delete the message offering the item.  This way the thread won't be cluttered.

2) Asking for money for items in this thread is not allowed, other than the cost of shipping.

3) Trades aren't allowed either.  Giveaways *only*.  Trades belong in the rest of the forum.

4) Local pickups are excellent, but if an item must be shipped, the person offering the item must either ask a *reasonable* amount for shipping (eg - don't ask $10.00 to ship a single button).  And, of course, offering to pick up the shipping yourself is a very generous gesture.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 07:05:44 am by SirPeale »

Thenasty

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:41:01 pm
    • Thenasty's Arcademania Horizontal/Vertical monitor setup.
Re: Free Items - Official Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 08:40:18 am »
FREE ARCADE VGA BREAKOUT CABLES.

Just pay $6.00 for s/h to USA only.

I make this cables as I find Monitors being thrown away. I snip the cables and make it usefull.

I now have plenty of VGA cables. Got them from a company that purchased new monitors and used the DVI/HDMI cable instead of VGA.
Each one of this cables makes 2 VGA Breakout.
See pic below.

All that I make are fully tested in my Arcade Monitor Mame Cab (Guaranteed working).

A diagram below to make one yourself.
Pins mark with * you don't use.
If Pin 9 exist on your cable, consider it *.
In order to get composite, you just need to twist 2 wires (13 & 14) and connect to your monitor SYNC.
Use a multimeter continuity to trace what cable is what. Don't go by the colors of the wires.
Connect all GND together.
The RGB should be easy to figure out.

FREE POWER SUPPLY 200watts+ OLD TOGGLE SWITCH TYPE ($10.00 for S/H).
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=101280.0
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:23:10 am by Thenasty »
Thenasty's Arcademania Horizontal/Vertical setup.
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=26696.0

Free VGA Breakout Cable
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=38228.0

Ultimate All in One Coin Mech write up (Make your own)
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=19200.0

eastbayarb

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 08, 2013, 12:15:06 pm
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 08:52:03 pm »
Please help, as I need to move a TV and arcade machine to my new place after having to move unexpectedly. The drive is only 5 minutes away from my old place to my new place, and in return, I will give you a Showcase arcade cabinet. Here is a larger picture of what is included:

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8095/showcasecab.jpg

The cabinet I am offering was a project MAME cabinet that I couldn't finish, and my old landlord needs it out of my old garage. The monitor is not attached, but is included.

Please call Antonio ASAP 415-572-3713 (please no texting or emails) - I have NO TIME for flakes, so unless you can help me, please don't call. You will need a large van or truck to transport this. I am in the east bay area in El Sobrante off of highway 80 going out towards Vallejo.

jasonbar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 30, 2023, 02:52:55 am
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 03:37:56 pm »
Want to get rid of:

Instruction booklet manual for Radar Mission for Game Boy Gameboy.

Slight crease from top to bottom near right side.

$1 shipped in a simple USPS envelope w/ a plain old stamp.

Thanks,
-Jason

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 10:47:22 am »
Nonworking Hantarex 900/e.    Plus two chassis, of which I think one works.  IIRC it's missing transistors.  Pickup only in 05301.

Nephasth

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 08:12:30 pm »
Operation Wolf -- Cheyenne, WY -- Pickup Only

When I got this the game would not come on. After some light troubleshooting, I found the power supply to be defective. I swapped it out with a known good power supply and the game came on. My good power supply will not be included (my only spare). Monitor has burn in. Also, the monitor will not focus (hard to read text and graphics are blurry), possible bad flyback. Cabinet has a lot of water damage. Game coins up and you can start the first stage. No sound. No gun recoil. Marquee does not light up. When you pull the trigger the screen flashes indicating a shot has been fired and ammo is depleted. Hits will not register though, I believe this is because of the monitor focus issue, I may be wrong though. No back door and missing the "anti-glare" glass that goes between the monitor and mirror. Thought I would offer this up for free before I part out what I am able to (which isn't much) and/or trash it. Not expecting to see any interest in this, but I can send pics on request.

mrtuesday42

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 03, 2011, 09:12:33 pm
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 09:12:33 pm »
FREE to a good home. ORLANDO, FL.
full size arcade cabinet. peeling and wood exterior, street fighter 2 jamma inside. monitor, board, psu, all work and game works. no controls though. i have a some random parts from my last build i will include as well. if no one is interested soon i will through this sucker on craigslist but i would like to give you guys first dibs. :D

email: mrtuesday42 AT aim.com

windmill

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 27, 2011, 05:55:44 pm
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 05:30:53 pm »
You can read the sordid story as to how I got an extra chassis and why it is slightly defective in this thread. Thanks to the good advice from the people here on this forum, plus a new voltage regulator transistor, I got my monitor working.

So, if anyone wants this chassis (Wei-Ya 825), it's free to a good home. Again, this chassis is slightly damaged due to being powered up without an isolation transformer. Replacing the voltage regulator transistor should fix it. All I ask is that you pay the shipping cost. I'm guessing it will be in the $10-$13 range for the continental US. First person to shoot me a message with an address is today's lucky winner. Paypal preferred, but a check is fine (If it's good enough for Bob Roberts, it's good enough for me!)

J_K_M_A_N

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:32:47 pm
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 02:35:54 pm »
Free: NEC 3PG 27" Monitor. I was using it as a TV in the bedroom. It has BNC (comes with BNC to RCA adaptor) and S-video inputs as well as RCA audio inputs. It also has a 15 pin VGA connection (with cord included) and (I think) 5 color BNC connections. Back in the day I had it hooked up and it CAN run 1024x768 with the correct refresh rate even though the book says 800x600 is max.

Must pick up in Burnsville, MN. South of Minneapolis and Bloomington (south of the river).

J_K_M_A_N

Encryptor

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 21, 2023, 08:01:18 pm
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 07:50:58 pm »

Free - Old radio cabinet for possible jukebox project. It's in rough shape and completely empty.

Local pickup only approx 20 miles SW of Albany, NY.

If you want to see a restored radio of the same model look here.

http://www.welcomebackradio.com/alan29K.htm

BobA

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 11, 2018, 09:52:14 pm
  • What Me Worry?
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 06:03:00 pm »
Free Sound Blaster Live card.  Has cables and was working when pulled.  Give me your postal or zip code and I will get shipping cost for you.  Good for sound if you are setting up a W98 or XP MAME install.

Edit: Sill Available
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 10:54:44 pm by BobA »

Gray_Area

• -Banned-
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 23, 2013, 06:52:30 pm
  • -Banned-
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 05:24:16 pm »
gone: IBM keyboard
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 02:04:27 pm by Gray_Area »
-Banned-

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 07:03:42 am »
Deleted any post older than a year (there were posts much older than that) as well as any posts that stated that the item was claimed. 

Also, please do not discuss items in this thread.  Take it to PM.  Thank you.

jimmy2x2x

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 19, 2018, 01:29:48 am
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 04:08:09 pm »
4 free cabs:

Fresno, CA

http://www.reddit.com/r/cade/comments/qcmgf/selling_some_cabinets/

NOT MY AD, JUST PASSING IT ALONG

JaXxX

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 13, 2012, 11:00:07 am
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 11:00:07 am »
I have a  street fighter cabby I'm looking to unload. Located in Baltimore, MD. Cabinet was converted for MAME use and has 360 controllers installed in the control panel already. Free to good home. It currently has a 24" Samsung LCD in it I will include for $100 if someone wants that too, but the cabinet by itself is free. I just don't have the space for it anymore so I'm converting to a smaller setup. If someone wants it with the LCD would only require a PC to be ready to roll.

Rando

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2016, 07:49:31 pm
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 11:31:44 am »
Child's Harvard multi-gaming table:

Pool table, table hocky, board game table, Mini Ping pong, Foosball top.  Great for kids around 5-8, the two games that got the most usage at my house was as the Pool (with tiny poolballs) and Foosball.  Also shuffle board things and soft horse shoes included, believe I have all pieces/parts.  Only damage to table is one of the hockey goals needs to be screwed back in.

Table is in good shape, kids outgrew and I got a bigger pool table (6') and Air Hockey (7').  Pic/dimensions available, but very similar to pic below, though that one doesn't seem to have pool.  Currently constructed, legs can be removed for transport if necessary.  I don't have time to ship anywhere.

Don't need to sell, local pickup only, located in Basking Ridge, NJ, let me know if any takers.  Otherwise I'll place on curb this weekend and put the over/under on 90 minutes on how long it will stay out there.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:33:24 am by Rando »
Rando - My build thread: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=107741.msg1142843#msg1142843 (work slowed but still progressing!

stevodevo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2022, 11:27:18 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 10:55:59 am »
This was my original gaming PC that I converted to a MAME cabinet... I've recently rotated the wife's old Dell into use as the MAME PC so this one is taking up space.

From memory, it's an AMD 1800+ XP (overclocked to 2100+) on an Epox EP-8K7A mobo with either 1 or 2 Gb of ram.  It's already been capped to auto turn-on when power is supplied but this could easily be reversed.  It includes a CD-Rom drive but no HDDs.

This ran all my MAME games just fine.  It struggled on some 3D games such as those in the ZiNC emulator but would be great as a MAME-only PC.

Location: Paducah, Kentucky if you want to pick it up free.  Otherwise, email or PM your zip and I'll get a shipping quote.

Thanks!

EDIT: GAH! Ok before I get too many more requests, let me reiterate that this is barebones... I forgot that I already scavenged the PSU and the GPU for my current MAME PC.  I may have a PSU I can throw in but let me know if you want that - it'll def. add to the shipping cost.  So essentially what you're getting is the case, a CD-Rom drive, the Epox Mobo, 1 Gb ram (confirmed) and the AMD 1800+ XP (OC'd)...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 02:58:28 pm by stevodevo »

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 17, 2024, 12:41:11 am
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 09:33:10 pm »
Free: Mad Dog McCree CD-Rom

I have a Mad Dog McCree CD-Rom. It's the DOS version. Buyer just pays $2 for shipping and handling.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

stevodevo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2022, 11:27:18 am
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 01:05:32 am »
This was from my outlaws old HP.  I'm talking OLD.  It would be great for a retro cab that wasn't intended to run newer games.  From what I understand it's a 450 Mhz machine (yes, Mhz!) but can be overclocked via dipswitches to a whopping 550 Mhz!  It has 64 mb of ram but combined with the above post for free ram you'd be golden!

Item location is Paducah, KY otherwise PM with your zip and I'll shoot you a shipping quote.

Cheers
Steve

Minwah

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 18, 2019, 05:03:20 am
    • MAMEWAH
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2012, 05:02:04 am »
I have a working Silicon Graphics 21" CRT PC monitor if anyone wants it. Re-badged Sony Trinitron, very good (and very large). Collection only from Oxfordshire, UK.

Hoopz

• Don't brand me a troublemaker!
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2024, 02:36:26 pm
  • Intellivision Rocks!
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 01:08:16 pm »

Free Crypt Killer CP and pedestal.  Dynamo Showcase style.  No controls included.  Pick up only in Indy.  No free shipping.  CP and pedestal in average (or better) condition. 

cw

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2024, 07:18:37 pm
  • Game over man game over
    • The Cab
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 07:07:27 pm »
Space Duel cab      this is a project cab with no pcb or monitor. Artwork is in good shape and the cab has some minor swelling on the bottom.

Austin Tx

gone
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:55:13 pm by cw »

cw

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2024, 07:18:37 pm
  • Game over man game over
    • The Cab
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 07:30:46 pm »
Stun Runner. complete, not working. 

nemesismachine

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 18, 2014, 11:44:04 am
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2013, 10:20:57 am »
(Mortal Kombat II cabinet)

Power supply, power cord/transformer, marquee light, wiring harness (minus ground wire)

Just pay shipping from 21157

jasonbar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 30, 2023, 02:52:55 am
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2013, 01:05:39 am »
Free goodies that I've removed from my MAME cabinet. Well, free, but I wouldn't turn down a buck or two to go towards my shipping costs...

!!!GONE!!!1: 21 feet of 3/4"-wide red T-molding from gamemolding.com. I bought extra in case I messed up. I failed to mess up.!!!GONE!!!
2: 2 modified bicycle frame-mount U-lock brackets. These are perfect for holding ACT Labs silver pistol light guns [which I no longer have]. See this old post of mine for inspiration: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,66908.msg677659.html#msg677659
!!!GONE!!!3: 2 yellow bicycle water bottle cages, which act splendidly as drink holders  for your glass bottles, aluminum cans, red Solo cups, coffee mugs, even your wine glasses! [I mounted my new light gun holsters where these once were--worry not, I still have 2 more drink holders remaining on my cab]

Hit me up if you're interested. Pick up in the SGV in Los Angeles, or shipping from 91103.

Thanks,
-Jason
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:54:24 pm by jasonbar »

cools

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2024, 02:59:06 pm
  • Arcade Otaku Sysadmin
    • Arcade Otaku
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 03:38:04 pm »
Nanao MS8-18FB chassis. Not working, it's missing a hybrid (scavenged to fix another chassis). I'd keep this for more spares but I have working MS8-18 chassis so it's no longer required.

25 cent coin mech (weighs 650g unpacked).

Electrocoin Neo Geo Upright Manual

Chungwa M34AFA60X tube and VGA yoke - burn free. known to be working

Toshiba 470MSB22 tube - burn free. unknown if working or not. I know the neck (and vacuum) are still intact though.

Pics here: https://plus.google.com/photos/106019571274193779309/albums/5909089898772087233

Just pay shipping. I am willing to pack (nothing fancier than bubble wrap/polystyrene/cardboard though) and ship the tubes but this is at your own risk!

Note: I'm in the UK.

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2015, 10:19:10 pm
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2013, 09:15:49 am »
Don't expect this to last at all.

Have a geforce 8800 gts that was that had artifacts. for the lawls i reflowed the solder on the gpu and now it works just fine. Ran it through 3dmark a few times yesterday. Includes original box.

gone
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 09:49:18 am by 404 »

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 17, 2024, 01:15:07 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2013, 09:30:57 am »

Have a geforce 8800 gts that was that had artifacts. for the lawls i reflowed the solder on the gpu and now it works just fine. Ran it through 3dmark a few times yesterday. Includes original box.

DIBS! you have my paypal, send me a request for the shipping cost :)
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Rick

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 01:16:55 pm
  • Bartop, Cocktail and Pinball Arcade Cabinets
    • Gameroom Designs Canada
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 09:33:41 am »
In the face of sounding even more like AJ... I am SUBSCRIBED.

• Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2013, 09:35:41 am »

DIBS! you have my paypal, send me a request for the shipping cost :)

sorry man, its already pending on another forum. literally lasted 3 minutes there  :-\

Should have asked you first. would have just thrown it in for free with the am2 set.  :-[

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 11:25:02 am »
no worries, I have some lesser video cards *somewhere*

Rick

• Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2013, 11:33:25 am »
sorry man, its already pending on another forum. literally lasted 3 minutes there  :-\

That's not cool, man.

• Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2013, 12:19:13 pm »

That's not cool, man.

why wouldn't it be? Should i have just posted it here? Wouldn't that be just as greedy of me?

I mostly frequent PC forums and they have freebies threads that give away tons of great stuff all the time. Many of which have helped me out in a bind or two. Why should I hold out on them just to post it on BYOAC?

Rick

• Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2013, 12:40:02 pm »
why wouldn't it be? Should i have just posted it here? Wouldn't that be just as greedy of me?

I mostly frequent PC forums and they have freebies threads that give away tons of great stuff all the time. Many of which have helped me out in a bind or two. Why should I hold out on them just to post it on BYOAC?

I'm sure that's consolation to the person who thought they had a chance at it for posting dibs first. If it were me, I'd rather not have seen it at all than think I had a chance at it after posting. So yeah, in my opinion, you should have either a) held out on them or b) held out on us. Post it in one spot, and then if it doesn't sell, post it elsewhere.

I realize this isn't E-Bay, but still. Common courtesy is always a better way to go.

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2013, 12:47:55 pm »
I'm sure that's consolation to the person who thought they had a chance at it for posting dibs first. If it were me, I'd rather not have seen it at all than think I had a chance at it after posting. So yeah, in my opinion, you should have either a) held out on them or b) held out on us. Post it in one spot, and then if it doesn't sell, post it elsewhere.

I realize this isn't E-Bay, but still. Common courtesy is always a better way to go.

Again, Why? You aren't really giving a reason here at all.

I post on multiple forums and there's nothing anywhere that states i couldn't post a FREE item on anyone of those forums at any given time. I actually posted it here before i even posted it on other forums. So technically BYOAC got about a good minute head start over H, TPU and other sites.

As with any freebies it's always on a "you snooze, you lose basis". I can't help that and I'm not going to pick and choose who is going to get it. If i did, I would have just offered it up to reputable members on any site i chose via pm; completely killing any basis for a freebies post in the first place.

Rick

• Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 12:58:08 pm »

I certainly am. If you don't know what "common courtesy" means, then I'm not about to explain it to you.

I post on multiple forums and there's nothing anywhere that states i couldn't post a FREE item on anyone of those forums at any given time.

While that is certainly true, there's also nothing that says, "I'll pick and choose whatever person I like, regardless the speed at which they response" and you could completely do that as well, but that doesn't mean you should, right?

It's my opinion, and obviously not shared by you. That's fine. I just find it pretty rude to post a free item that you know will have a lot of interest, knowing that there's going to be someone who wanted it, and then would lose the opportunity to have it.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but that's my opinion.

• Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 01:39:34 pm »

I certainly am. If you don't know what "common courtesy" means, then I'm not about to explain it to you.

I post on multiple forums and there's nothing anywhere that states i couldn't post a FREE item on anyone of those forums at any given time.

While that is certainly true, there's also nothing that says, "I'll pick and choose whatever person I like, regardless the speed at which they response" and you could completely do that as well, but that doesn't mean you should, right?

It's my opinion, and obviously not shared by you. That's fine. I just find it pretty rude to post a free item that you know will have a lot of interest, knowing that there's going to be someone who wanted it, and then would lose the opportunity to have it.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but that's my opinion.

I guess I'll have to break this down into simple bullet point sentences for you to understand.

-I posted a freebie on a first come first serve basis.

- I posted it here first.

- I then proceeded to post it on 3 other forums.  because i have contributed to those forums in the past and most importantly,  Because I CAN

- I did not pick and choose who i gave it to. A person asked for the card on another forum FIRST.

Consider sitting back and re-read what you posted. You sound hilariously childish. It's a freebie. I didn't have to post it anywhere and i to be honest, i could have pick and choose who i gave it to anyway but I didn't.   :blah:

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 05:32:51 pm »
Its my fault really, I didnt want to be too greedy so I waited 15 minutes till after he posted it to reply, to give someone else here a shot at it. I dont NEED it as much as I WANT it. No gripes, if I was the other person that replied on the other forum I'd want the card too, and I respect that. I didnt consider that he had posted it elsewhere, next time screw you guys Im posting first ;)

• Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2013, 08:05:32 am »
have a steam code for the game toki tori. Only one and it's first come first serve. PM me for the code

haven't posted this anywhere else so nobody can get butt-hurt over that.  ::)

gone to rabidfrog
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:00:39 am by 404 »

OpFlash

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 31, 2017, 06:37:34 pm
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2013, 12:55:54 pm »
Hey everyone I wanted to throw this out there for someone who may want to come and grab some free stuff...  I want to give back to this awesome group of people some of who helped me get my own MAME project finshed.  Anyway heres what I have....

Electrohome G07 19" has some slight tron burn in..  The monitor powers up fine only thing is that its missing the nut for the horizontal width coil.

A second Electrohome G07 19" this one has the faintest burn of something but its really like none at all Im being picky.  Powers up fine same issue with the horizontal width coil.

Hanatrex Polo 25" monitor complete but missing the frame.  It powered up but I didnt have the time to fully test it.  I believe I have the complete power supply for this monitor.  This monitor / power supply came out of a Mortal Kombat

Good stuff I live in Chicago on the North Side  Would like to have this stuff moved ASAP as im really in need of some space.
feel free to PM me and we can figure out a time to come by.