Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Printing out the book templates  (Read 3736 times)

RTSDaddy2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 03, 2014, 08:28:03 pm
  • Bees! Oh bother!
Printing out the book templates
« on: June 11, 2005, 06:16:04 am »
Ok,

We're getting ready to construct our control panel and I want to use the book templates from the CD (we're just doing the CP described by Saint, basically).   

How do I set up Microsoft Works to print the size template I need for actual copying to the wood?  When I tried it with one of the joystick templates (I think I set the image to 100 percent once imported), it was at least a half size larger than needed.   ???

Obviously, for that particular one I'd need to reduce to 50 percent, but I was more interested in what size for the button templates as well.

Once again gentlemen, I never said I was a woodworker! My wife tells me, however, I've improved a thousandfold as a result of this project (she should know, she's the "handyman" - seriously - of the family)!!  ;D

RTSDaddy2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 03, 2014, 08:28:03 pm
  • Bees! Oh bother!
Re: Printing out the book templates
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 09:48:04 pm »
I have this sense that one should not post in the early morning when half awake...I think I answered my own question!  ::)