Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WinGun Guncon2 Driver Project  (Read 64421 times)

chrisnack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 04, 2023, 08:17:13 pm
Re: WinGun Guncon2 Driver Project
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2009, 10:37:46 am »
I was thinking of getting some of these for an upcoming project, I got to the end, and saw that it was gone, so I checked the Wayback archive and grabbed the driver, I have attached it below.  I hope this helps.  A question, are these the best guns for MAME, or are the ACT labs the best?  I like the possibility of switching from a TV based display to a real arcade monitor, and not needing to replace both guns.

Here is the last page archived:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080213100641/http://www.guncon2driver.com/

I always try the archive first, sometimes .exe and .zips get archived too, that was the case here. I just zipped the .exe, but if you are weary of .exes like I am, you can open it with 7-zip. :)

Awesome, thank you for that.

From what i have found out thus far, I have tested both Smog's Guncon2 driver and the Wingun Driver.

With the official Namco guns:

Smog's Guncon2 driver:
Doesn't track, has rolling x issue
Buttons work in windows, doesn't track well at all (rolling-x issue)
Buttons work in Mame .129

Wingun:
Tracks perfect
Works great in windows, buttons work and register
Buttons don't work in Mame .129

From what i've read the buttons will work in Mame .104, but you can't use 2 lightguns, since it won't track them seperately, so gun2 will shoot where gun1 is sometimes and gun1 where gun2 is.

I ordered some generic Yobo Guncon2 for $22 shipped that i'm hoping to test out this week.

I was considering the ACt Labs, but at $100/pop that just sucks.

I've used the LCD topgun that everyone raves about, but i personally don't like it.  YOu have to stand 2-3 times the distance between the infared bars, so on my 27" tv in my arcade, i had to stand about 4-6 ft back before the guns would work, but the light bars are just ugly, there is no way around that. 

I like the TV based lightguns because no lightbar and they work great.  Just a matter of getting the right driver and mame version.

MacGyver

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 18, 2023, 12:49:00 am
    • Project Build
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 05:13:34 am »
NP, glad to help.

I have read alot of posts on different light guns, but they are all kind of dated, do you know if there are anymore choices for us yet, other then ACT Labs (I hate the fact they have different models for s-video vs vga), Guncon (I hear there are issues with dual guns, and require some hardware to make them work with vga monitors and don't work in the newest MAME), and LCD guns (They seem like they work for both vga and s-video,  but need light strips like the wii, and it woud be nice to know if those light strips work well behind tinted glass, I wonder if it would solve the sensitivity and ugliness issues)

I wouldn't mind paying for Act Labs if they combined the vga and composite together, but since I probably won't keep the tv I use and switch to a multi sync arcade monitor in the future, I'm going to have to wait.

I wish someone would built an interface so we could use actual dual arcade guns on either a s-video tv, or a vga.  Even though the real ones are expensive, I like the idea of them being authentic.  Like the OptiGun adapter, but able to do S-video.
http://www.nanotechent.com/opti-gun.php

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 07:01:55 am by MacGyver »

chrisnack

• Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 09:38:17 am »
I got both my official namco guns working with mame .129 last night.  I'm using the wingun driver.  Took me quite awhile and lots of trial and error.  But i'm able to use both guns at the same time and everything is working great.

Gun 1 is mapped to mouse1/mouse2 gun2 is mapped to mouse3/mouse4.

MacGyver

• Offline Offline
    • Project Build
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 12:35:25 pm »
That's great, are they guncon 2 or 3, could you maybe post pictures of the ones you have.
I checked ebay, but not quite sure which ones are the right ones.

Also, could you maybe post your mame.ini, so I can get a head start if I can find some?

chrisnack

• Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2009, 12:44:05 pm »
Gun 1
Tigger=mouse button 1
clip button=mouse button 2
Gun 2
Trigger=mouse button 3
clip button=mouse button 4

In mame 0.129
#
# CORE INPUT OPTIONS
#
coin_lockout              0
ctrlr                     
mouse                     1
joystick                  0
lightgun                  1
multikeyboard             0
multimouse                0
steadykey                 0
offscreen_reload          0
joystick_map              auto
joystick_deadzone         0.3
joystick_saturation       0.85

#
# CORE INPUT AUTOMATIC ENABLE OPTIONS
#
paddle_device             keyboard
adstick_device            lightgun
pedal_device              keyboard
dial_device               keyboard
trackball_device          mouse
lightgun_device           lightgun
positional_device         keyboard
mouse_device              mouse

dual_lightgun 1

I have the Official Namco Guns.  I also have generic Yobo brand ones on the way.

I'll take some pics.

chrisnack

• Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 12:53:43 pm »
Here are some pics.

I run s-video from my video card to my TV, and then i have the guns hooked up to the composite output on my TV, so i'm not breaking my svideo at all, and killing that quality, just using the TV's own output for the guns signal.

MacGyver

• Offline Offline
    • Project Build
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2009, 03:12:33 pm »
I just bought these for $15, for both, new, they do have a usb plug and are guncon ps2 compatible, so hopefully they work as well as yours.

Thanks also for the config, I'm sure it will save me some time and frustration. I was thinking of the same thing with the s-video, I'm glad to see that is does work. It makes me think that the arcade video card from ultimarc that has both vga and s-video might work if I used both of those outputs mirrored (one to a real monitor and the other to the guns, it must be the driver that flashes the screen, I thought it was injecting it into the s-video signal.

I'll let you know my results.
I just bought them from here.  Used paypal, so if the site is bogus, all they get is my $15  ;) :P

http://www.gameliquidations.com/StoreFrontProfiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sfid=47611&c=0&i=16812247&ai=y

If they work well, I might try to stuff their guts into some happ red/blue shells.  ;D

chrisnack

• Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2009, 04:41:03 pm »
I have those exact guns on the way already shipped out yesterday.  It was $30 on ebay, but $15 for both on their site. :)  I ordered them before i got my namco guns working, but i want to test those as well, since they have recoil on them.  I might hook up one of each and see how they compare for accuracy and stuff. The namco guns are supposed to be some of the most accurate ones out there. 

I have a Nvidia 6200 that i'm using.   I might track down an ATI with component output since i have that input on my TV as well.

Unless you are using an arcade monitor or a PC monitor, i wouldn't see why you would need the arcade video card from ultimarc.

My friend just ordered the wells gardner monitor from x-arcade, i'm curious to see if it's worth the extra $400 over the 27" TV i bought, i have a 27a60 from toshiba, which is the best 27" they made at the time, and has power return, so the best of the best as far as a TV is concerned, so i'm curious if a arcade monitor is really worth the extra money. Very curious.

swamprat96

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 10, 2012, 03:29:46 pm
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2009, 03:33:06 pm »
I have the scenario where I have an arcade monitor

I've got an upright cabinet fitted with guns- ex lethal enforcer. I gather the guns will not work with a PC and so I've also ordered 2 new guns from gameliquidations

So what you are saying is that I will need the arcadevga card? I was planning to use a J-pac card as my PC interface but I don't think I understand the interface with the video yet. As I understand what you are saying the guns need to be in the video feed?

How would you recommend hooking them up ?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 04:27:42 pm by swamprat96 »

swamprat96

• Offline Offline
Re: WinGun Guncon2 Driver Project - new link
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2009, 04:27:02 pm »
wingun is available from
http://tinyurl.com/d37kj4

I'll host it for at least the next 12 months

chrisnack

• Offline Offline
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2009, 10:24:38 pm »
Generic guncon guns seem to work well with Wingun driver, smogs driver didn’t work so well, really haven’t had any luck with that driver at all.  All my luck has been with the wingun driver.  The generic guns tracked fine with the smog guncon2 driver, however, I had some issues with button mappings. I have to turn dual_lightgun off for smog’s driver to work in mame. 

Generic guns work fine just like the namco guns did with Wingun, track fine and button mappings worked well.

I also took a few minutes and did some soldering to wire up the vibration feature on the generic guns, pretty neat.  Kind of a nice touch.

MacGyver

• Offline Offline
    • Project Build
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2009, 08:07:14 am »
swamprat96,

You have the perfect setup for the Opti-gun adapter.
http://www.nanotechent.com/opti-gun.php
From the way it reads, it also acts like a 24-input ipaq/key-wiz, plus it says it has a built-in amplifier for audio. 

It looks like it was designed for your exact situation.
There were supposed to be reviews of it in the review forum, but it never seemed to happen, so I don't know how well it works.  I would try to find someone here that owns one and see how well it works.

If I had a real arcade monitor and real guns, that would be the way I'd go.

You would need an ArcadeVGA card though, but you would need that anyway.

So with the opti-gun, arcadevga, and a computer, wire it all up to your existing arcade cabinet, and your done. In theory.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 08:12:46 am by MacGyver »

MacGyver

• Offline Offline
    • Project Build
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2009, 05:33:07 pm »
chrisnack,  I got my guns last night, took about an hour to get them to work.

I have both working (minus the recoil), but they are frustrating at best.

I have been reading the post:
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=48982.0

It's on LCD topguns, I am only to page 22 of 43 so far.  It's like a novel. "Will the heroes ever get their guns and led strips to work?  Will EMS finish their drivers?"  I guess I'll have to wait till I finish reading them all, as I don't want to spoil it by skipping to the end.

So far it seems that style of guns might be better suited, but like I said, I haven't gotten to the end yet.

I have the same issue as most of them (after the hardware, the software they use is the same as with guncons), first gun tracks all jittery, second only tracks when fired (XP limitation?).  Calibration sucked for two, until I did them one at a time (plugged in that is). The on screen crosshairs in MAME are about 2 inches to the left (but I have the diff from silverfox to fix that, even though those source changes are supposedly in newer releases of MAME that I have already).  At first the gun didn't work at all, then they tracked but didn't fire (then I used mame32 to set the necessary settings in mame.ini), now they just have dead spots here and there, lag sometimes, and they REALLY hate dark areas when dragging (lightgun  :P).

Hopefully their LCD topguns end up working out, because guncons SUCK. 

Where did you ever find Smogs drivers? I'd like to try them, but his site is long gone, and it didn't get archived correctly.

Why no one (EMS) ever wrote an actual driver that will let you choose whether to emulate a mouse or a joystick is beyond me.  I just wish the devs for mame would have put some more work into a better interface for all guns in general, why emulate lightgun games so perfectly, only to have them be used with a mouse or barely work with the only lightguns available for the pc.  I'm talking about a two part solution, a simple driver so the guns get detected in windows, that adheres to a standard needed for MAME, and then have mame deal with the calibration and whatnot. It seems like the real issue is with the fact that all these current drivers try to make the guns into a mouse, and since windows doesn't like multiple mice, it seems destined to fail from the start.  I should be able to point a gun at the screen all day, and have it do nothing, while in the background the driver is registering what my resolution is and where in that resolution it last saw my gun pointed, just waiting for MAME to ask about it. What good it speed sacrificing, anal-retentive, exact emulation that you can't play?  :soapbox:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 05:49:48 pm by MacGyver »

chrisnack

• Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2009, 07:25:37 pm »
are you using the guncon driver or the wingun driver?

what guns do you have?

themickman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 01, 2009, 07:09:55 pm
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2009, 07:05:50 pm »
Gun 1
Tigger=mouse button 1
clip button=mouse button 2
Gun 2
Trigger=mouse button 3
clip button=mouse button 4

Hi, Would you be able to tell me where i input these settings. Is it in Mame or in the Wingun Driver?
Thanks

swamprat96

• Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2009, 10:50:01 pm »
Those settings are in the wingun driver itself

I'm with MacGyver - I'm over these guncons. Maybe the topgun 2 has the distance problem but if they are accurate I'll use them. I have 2 on the way. Like chrisnack I've spent too much money on these guns so if the topguns don't work well I'll either convert it back to the original jamma lethal enforcers or a standard mame cab.

I've tried everything to get the guncon2 guns working. Same as chrisnacks guns and using his ini settings. Difference is I'm using an arcade monitor.

Setup is 26" nanao chassis with mitsubishi monitor 26". Chassis has been overhauled by Joey at Jomac. P4 pentium with 1 gig ram running soft15Khz through an ATI Radeon 600. J-pac is the interface to the cab. Generic yobo guncon2's connected to the second port on the ATI card. Resolution on both video outputs is 640x480. Mame129u5 with MKchamps hiscore diff and no nags. Using the wingun driver - but have also tried smogs guncon2 drivers

I have both guns working in Mame129. I get varied results in different games- Lethal enforcers being the most accurate and lethal enforcers 2 the least. Off screen reload does not work on either. Area 51 is hit and miss. Bang is also hit and miss. Duck Hunt is so far out its unplayable. and so it goes on.

I have calibrated both guns in wingun many times. I've tried calibrating them in the games as well. Basically I can't get more than about 40% accuracy. They just don't track worth a damn in mame.

I really hopy Andy at ultimarc gets a decent product out for light guns because right now I don't think there is a practical solution in emulation. :soapbox: Act Labs are too expensive and have accuracy issues. The optigun adaptor is very pricey and unproven - I have not found anyone who has used it. Topguns work better but have the distance issue and a little flaky near the edges. Guncon2 just does not work - on an arcade monitor - in my experience. The ONLY person I've heard have success is chrisnack- and thats using a brand new CRT TV.

Very disappointing - I'll post my results with the topguns late next week probably. I've avoided the wireless model as it has new issues apparently. :banghead:

chrisnack

• Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2009, 12:34:36 am »
My TV isn't brand new, it's a 27a60 from 2002 i believe.

I can't speak to using them with an arcade VGA, i don't know how the signals line up.  I've used them on a couple of different tv's without issues using the Wingun driver.

But yeah, i seem to be the only one who has gotten  them working.

My buddy is going to try to get them working on his arcade monitor. So we'll see how he fairs.

swamprat96

• Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2009, 12:43:06 am »
Hey chris let us know how he goes. I'll hang onto the yobo guns incase he works out something I missed

For the record I didn't use the ArcadeVGA card - I used a standard ATI card with the soft15khz software. I could not get the arcadeVGA to boot with the donor PC as it has onboard graphics

swamprat96

• Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2009, 08:12:06 pm »
Topguns have arrived and tracking problems are solved. I mounted the led bars top and bottom of the 26" monitor and I've got about a 90cm shooting distance. Still trying to fix off screen reload on lethal enforcers but I'll make a new post for that.

So thats it for me for Guncon2 - the yobo guns will be sold off along with the adaptors etc. Been an expensive learning curve and I still think that if Andy at Ultimarc can come up with a good lightgun solution he'll have a winner. I'll tolerate the topguns until then but they are far from perfect- I agree with chrisnack that the distance issue is not good and the guns don't look robust. However at least these guns track accurately!

Hunk_4TH

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2024, 06:55:10 pm
  • I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM IN MY STOOOOOOOOOOORE!
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2011, 08:58:41 pm »
I apologize for bumping this old thread. But I have a quick question.

Is there any way to get this working under Windows 7 x64? I have to dual boot between 7 x64 and XP pro on my cab. So if I want to use the gun I have to boot into XP.

Please let me know.

jipp

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 01, 2016, 07:29:49 pm
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2011, 09:02:46 am »
im glad you brought it up.. i have not read most of this information before.. im guessing this is mostly crt.. which is already showing its age.. 

interesting read :)

chris.

Hunk_4TH

• Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2011, 07:52:52 pm »
im glad you brought it up.. i have not read most of this information before.. im guessing this is mostly crt.. which is already showing its age.. 

interesting read :)

chris.
Yeah it is for CRT TV's/monitor and arcade monitors only. I'm using it on a CRT TV and seems to work rather decently. Just hate the fact I have to switch to Windows XP just to use it  :soapbox:

Eddie_Brock

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 26, 2014, 12:00:34 pm
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2011, 06:37:25 pm »
You've got a GunCon working well enough with MAME? What version are you running?

Hunk_4TH

• Offline Offline
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2011, 09:59:04 pm »
I'm running Mame 141U1 I compiled it using Headsoft's Mame Compiler x64 but I had to edit the input thingie and change the force controls from 0 to 1 then compile. This should allow any device that's emulating a mouse such as the Wii mote or Guncon 2 to work.

retrorepair

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2023, 04:49:58 pm
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2011, 06:28:34 am »
I'm running Mame 141U1 I compiled it using Headsoft's Mame Compiler x64 but I had to edit the input thingie and change the force controls from 0 to 1 then compile. This should allow any device that's emulating a mouse such as the Wii mote or Guncon 2 to work.

Which input thing? I've looked through emu/input.c, input.h and inputseq.c and none have anything like force controls..

Edit: Nevermind, it's in osd/windows/input.c and the label is force_directinput
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 06:31:21 am by retrorepair »
My arcade racing setup:
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRepair
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/retrorepair

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:19:17 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2011, 12:18:28 pm »
I have a pair of GunCons that are recognized and seem to work- but I don't have a CRT to use to test them with!
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

Hunk_4TH

• Offline Offline
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2011, 08:41:07 pm »
I apologize for bumping this thread again. But I have a quick question. I'm running S-video from my PC in my cab and I can't figure out for the life of me how to get the Guncon 2 (Namco one) working with S-video. I read in another thread somewhere that someone hooked up the composite single from the Guncon2 into an empty composite input on the TV and it worked. I only have S-video in the back of the TV and one composite jack in the front. I tried that but it didn't do anything. Any ideas? I'd rather not spend any money on an Aimtrak yet or anything else. Please help!  :'(

Hunk_4TH

• Offline Offline
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2011, 11:47:00 pm »
No one knows? I know a lot of people have moved onto the Top guns,Aimtraks etc.. but there are still people like me who use the Guncon2.

Ragtag83

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 28, 2011, 07:03:57 am
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2011, 09:12:41 am »
Use a s-video to composite cable. Then hook it all up to your tv. It's how I had my pld setup and worked fine. Cheap and easy fix. Something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-SVID2COMP-S-Video-Composite-Adapter/dp/B0000BZ2WC/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1307365786&sr=1-2

Hunk_4TH

• Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2011, 04:06:44 pm »
Thanks for the reply! I actually have a few of those. The only problem with that is I'll have no way of connecting the S-video cable from the PC to the Guncon2. Any other ideas? There were some links on how to tap into the S-video single but those links are long dead  :'(

Ragtag83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2011, 06:50:16 pm »
PC to s-video to composite to guncon to tv.

Hunk_4TH

• Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2011, 07:19:31 pm »
Ah ok. I have a few of those things laying around like this http://www.svideo.com/svrca1in.html but I'm not sure how to about hooking them up. I even tried a switch box and it didn't work :(

*Edit* I want to do this using S-video connection on my TV. I don't want to convert S-video to composite and use the composite input on my TV. I have my composite inpu ton the front of my TV not in the back which is kind of strange. So even if I wanted to use composite input I'd have to use the front and it wouldn't work as my bezel wouldn't go on then.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 07:22:16 pm by Hunk_4TH »

Hunk_4TH

• Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2011, 12:27:57 am »
Ok, I tried hacking an old s-video cable of mine I had laying around never used. And I get a black and whit epicture. Besides that the hack worked. But I can't figure out why I'm a black and whit epicture any ideas? This is driving me nuts! lol

Hunk_4TH

• Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2011, 04:09:01 pm »
Anyone else know? This is driving me mad  :'(

Ragtag83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2011, 04:33:37 pm »
I guess I don't understand your issue. If it's that you want s-video quality then I can't help you, but using the s-video to composite will work. If that's all you want, is to use your guncons, that's the way I  have done it. I can't remember exactly how to hook it up on the top of my head but basically convert the s-video from the pc to composite, hook that in whatever way it runs to the guncon, and then run that to your tv. Nothing wrong with the quality and it works great.

*edit* I just saw your edit. Getting s-video to the tv might be difficult. I would suggest googling to see if they made a s-video cord for the guncons or just convert the signal back to s-video. Not sure if that will mess the image up though with all those cords.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 04:37:53 pm by Ragtag83 »

Hunk_4TH

• Offline Offline
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2011, 04:41:06 pm »
Yeah, my TV only has composite in the front not in the back. So if I were to hooked it all up through composite I wouldn't be able to put my bezel back on because of the jacks. I guess I'll try hacking another S-video cable. It worked last time though I kept getting a black and white picture for some reason.

mike boss

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2021, 01:19:45 pm
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2011, 01:01:11 am »
I apologize for what it perhaps a SUPER NOVICE question, but these drivers will allow me to use GunCon2's unmodified (*stock) with MAME ?
Simply install the program/driver, plug the guns in via usb, calibrate and reprogram the buttons and I'm good ?
I don't need to alter my guns and add Aim Traks to make them playable with MAME ?

Hunk_4TH

• Offline Offline
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2011, 04:15:13 pm »
Yes these drivers will most definitely let you do that! If your using a CRT monitor or arcade monitor you'll have to create some sort of hack cable which I'm not sure how to do. Also I don't think these drivers will work with Windows 7. I'm using Windows XP SP3 on my cabinet and it works perfectly. I had hack an old S-video cable to get my gun to work with S-video but it worked.

mike boss

• Offline Offline
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2011, 08:15:59 pm »
AMAZING !

Had a rather busy Sunday today and I was unable to accomplish my goal of testing this out.
But I look forward to doing so this week.
I have a PC video card with composite video out and I plan on testing on my TV.
When I complete the intended project I'll use a SONY PVM monitor I have.

Anyone have any tips or tricks, suggestions for which driver I should use ?
The plan is to use this on a MAME cabinet that also features NES, SNES, and really most console gun games.

Looking forward to trying this out tonight.
Really hoping (FINGERS CROSSED) this works well with MAME v.124
And I hope I have no issues using two guns !

Thanks all

My project :
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:09:51 am by mike boss »

mike boss

• Offline Offline
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2011, 04:30:13 pm »
I should add I plan on using these (this driver) on a PC with Windows XP, a CRT monitor, and MAME v 124 with MaLa.

I'm looking forward to testing this.