Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: A surprise for me!  (Read 3452 times)

Truz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 23, 2009, 12:03:01 pm
A surprise for me!
« on: May 04, 2005, 05:10:13 pm »
Yay i finally got the Project Arcade book, and it was completely a surprise. This week is my 3 year anniversary with my girlfriend and she got me a lot of nice stuff including a very nice new messenger bag so i can carry my books and new powerbook and such. But when i opened the box and lifted up the bag there seemed to be something already in it. I reached inside and felt a book. In my head i was saying, wtf? i am not much of a reader so what book could she have gotten me?

And then i pulled it out and WAM! Project Arcade. Haha boy was i surprised. I had mentioned that i went looking for it once at Barnes and Noble but couldnt find it. This was a couple months ago and i had only mentioned it that once and it wasnt really a big deal. I didnt even think it was anything she would have remembered. But she sure did and it kind of shocked me, hehe as she isnt really into video games and such like I am.

So just wanted to post this and say that the book rocks. Sorry if this is one of the many "Got the book, It Rules" posts, but i just had to put this up here.