Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: section z arcade game  (Read 1605 times)

dgodwin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 10, 2007, 05:08:54 pm
    • http://dgodwin.com
section z arcade game
« on: December 10, 2002, 05:01:28 pm »
I have a section z arcade game for sale in Buffalo, NY.  I originally bought it to turn it into a MAME cabinet, but

I haven't found the time or money to do a second one.  I replaced the HOT, a fuse,  and the flyback transformer on the monitor, and I have a cap kit available for it as well.  

The game works fine.  All the imputs work.  The cabinet is a generic cabinet, that is smaller than most 19" cabinets, but it is not a mini.  There is no place for a marquee, but I do have a section z marquee available for it.  There is no other artwork for the machine.  

The coin door is present, but it is bent, and should probably be replaced.  It is similar in style to a midway coin door.  The back door is present, and a lock and key are on it.  

I would like to get $125 for the whole thing.  No delivery available, but rather pickup at my house.  I could maybe to local delivery for a fee.  

Please email me at daniel@dgodwin.com if you are interested, or have any questions.  

I would be willing to do partial trades for any of the following:
DDR ram
Geforce 4 ti 4200 video card
ATI radeon 9500 pro
freshwater aquarium and/or supplies and fish

Thanks!

Daniel
A cubicle is a coffin with email.