Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Virtual Jukebox Continued  (Read 2895 times)

VMJ Team

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 09, 2007, 09:29:50 am
    • Virtual Music Jukebox
Virtual Jukebox Continued
« on: November 26, 2002, 03:02:34 pm »
I started a new thread because it appears that all of the posts after the 2nd page are not appearing.

Juke wanted to let everyone know about the latest updates.  I will be keeping a log of all revisions to the program on the www.mameroom.com website.

http://www.cybertechdesign.net/software/Jukebox/vj_updates.htm

LeMasters

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2005, 07:40:39 pm
  • Mappy? Never heard of it...
Re:Virtual Jukebox Continued
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2002, 05:51:56 pm »
I'm in!  ;D

Thanks for a great program -- and a cool idea for the juke!
I'd suggest Chrome t-molding!  What are you using as "retainers" for the plexi bezel and marquee?  What kind of light source for the marquee?

Any chance you could take some 'rough' measurements -- max. depth,  width and height would be great  :P
Chris LeMasters
San Diego

rgardjr

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 05, 2002, 06:03:32 pm
  • I want to Build My Own Arcade Controls!!
Re:Virtual Jukebox Continued
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2002, 04:10:13 pm »
Well I bit the bullet yesterday and did a clean install of Win98SE on the computer I really want virtual jukebox on.  Downloaded latest version of media player 9 and latest version of virtual jukebox (not sure of the version number, but I didn't have to copy over the msdxm.ocx file to get it working so it looks like that is fixed now).  Anyway ... fired up virtual jukebox after  reboot and ... still doesn't work.  I can get it to play a song-by double clicking on the song, but none of the numbers are displayed in the window after they are clicked on or after being pressed directly on the keyboard.  None of the song information is displayed when its playing, and none of the cue information is displayed either.  I'm at a complete loss as to what could be causing this problem.  I was sure that a fresh install would solve my problem since I have had success on 2 other win98SE machines.   On one of the machines I have it working on I remember having to do some stuff to get Daphne up and running so I might take a look at that documentation again and see if I have any luck.  Otherwise, I really like the program I just wish I could get it working on this specific machine.  I'm going to register right now because of the great support you've given me thus far.
Thanks-
Rick