Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: encore country varmint hunter game "HELP"  (Read 3702 times)

dsebren

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 04, 2009, 07:07:32 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
encore country varmint hunter game "HELP"
« on: April 28, 2005, 08:18:19 pm »
I recently purchased the encore country varmint hunter game for my husband.  We found a few of the hidden puzzles and will be happy to share them w/you.  We are new to this game.  Is there a way to get points for the hot balloon?

you can get 50 points for the flowers on the beach if you shoot them right away, otherwise you recieve 10.

Shoot the lighthouse 3 times and several black birds will appear.

Shoot the cabin and you loose 25 points but there are several black birds that appear.

Shoot all the rocks off the cliff and you will be able to shoot the dodging varmint.  Worth 20 points. 

tequillaroses1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 24, 2005, 02:43:29 pm
  • hi all just learning be kind
Re: encore country varmint hunter game "HELP"
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 03:40:33 pm »
i too have this game found a few things. to start with when u shoot the light house u get 50 pints for it, also found don't shoot turtles u lose points i got 50 points one time for shooting a turtle next time i shoot one i lost points don't understand as of yet why. i just got this game. u shoot the bark of the middle of the tree u get some symbols not sure what they are for yet either. don't shoot the white birds u lose points or the balloon again u lose points. u can how ever shoot the wood picker on the tree,the fish,the shark is worth 25 points,the little green guy is worth 20 but u have to be fast on dead on to get him. you also can shoot the flowers falling some worth 5points some worth 10 and the leaves on the tree worth 1 point. as yet to figure out this game help would be great . also u can shoot the flowers i think that is what they are on the blanket near the small boat on the beach.  i am totally at a lose for this game fun as it is not a clue about it. so for i have a score over 800 by killing the birds and lots of them.
hi all