Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcade Bones (Marquee & Dashboard graphics finalised)  (Read 143305 times)

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 26, 2021, 11:34:03 pm
Arcade Bones (Marquee & Dashboard graphics finalised)
« on: April 14, 2005, 03:19:35 am »
I became interested in building a MAME cab around May last year after stumbling across BYOAC. After purchasing Project Arcade I then found myself hooked big time.

Due to an injury my opportunities to begin construction were delayed several times. Looking back now this was a probably a good thing because I have changed my mind so many times regarding what I actually wanted that if I had rushed in I would now own something I regretted (or it would have almost certainly ended in failure). All said and done these frustrating delays have given me more time to research and this can only be a good thing
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 08:21:02 pm by Bones »

Living the delusional lifestyle.

tommy

Re: Arcade Bones
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 04:42:02 am »
Im also hoping to build something soon and havent done much except a new cp for a cabinet i bought, ive found  the longer you hang around and see other peoples ideas you tend to learn more and find better ways of doing things. I also have changed my mind many times and more changes are to come im sure.

Im still a long way off from a build, but i wish you luck.....so enjoy and post many pictures.

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 05:21:14 am »
Wow, one day since my announcement and I am posting my first update!

Last night was a sultry evening and although rain was predicted, it did not eventuate and the sky remained quite clear. Stars were indeed visible through the hazy sky of polluted Western Sydney.

Glancing upward I took a deep breath and returned to my office only to find I had lost 4 hours.

Confused, I proceeded to drink some more of the alcohol which I found in a old shoe box when cleaning up and see if I could discover what had happened. No hang on, this was two nights ago, that's right... Mental note: Do not drink metho.

Last night I decided to get my crap together and I emailed my file to the professional printer I had researched and spoken with a couple of months earlier. Today I called him to confirm he had received my file which he did, he also remembered me which I thought was a good sign.

I asked him to print two copies of my design on a sticky backed polypropylene which is UV protected and can be drilled in place etc. (Which he had previously used and recommended.) He said it would take about a week and I thanked him. When I got home from work he had called. I rang him back and he told me it was done already!

He said it looked bloody awesome and I would be very happy with it. He also congratulated me on my work which was nice. So tomorrow (Saturday), I go pick it up. $50.00 for two copies! Cool.

More good news: I was given a piece of Lexan 1300mm x 600mm as a freebie from one of my suppliers at work. The best price I had on this was around $150 so this is a good saving as long as I don

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 08:05:21 am »
Today went well & I achieved two things.

Firstly I brought a digital camera, but more importantly I picked up my printed CP overlay and I am very happy with it. Strangely enough the orange border has not been printed and I did not realise this until I got home. I have no idea why as I confirmed the file I sent to the guy and it all looked good and should have appeared. I haven't spoken to the printer and probably won't bother as I like the way it looks anyway.

When I get the hang of this new camera I will post some decent pics but for now here is a quickie.

Hoping to buy some wood tomorrow if all goes as planned. Very nervous about drilling into this print! (I have a second copy if I stuff it up.)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:05:47 am by BrokenBones1 »

NIVO

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 08, 2022, 12:32:13 pm
  • danny_galaga is my mail man.
    • N.A.M.E. - arcade cabinet project
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2005, 02:18:52 pm »
man is that tough bones!  ;D Well done! The best use of invader artwork I've seen to date. Good Luck on the rest of the project

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2005, 07:15:57 am »
Official construction: Day 1 (First
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 07:19:38 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2005, 07:16:44 am »
Pic 1
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:06:33 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2005, 07:17:24 am »
Pic 2
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:07:17 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2005, 07:18:18 am »
Pic 3.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:07:57 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
Re: Arcade Bones (Construction started)
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2005, 07:25:48 am »
A better pic of my failed jig. Anybody know a better way to cut a straight line?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:08:35 am by BrokenBones1 »

GameOver

• That's right. I'm Abe Froman.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 11, 2013, 06:54:31 pm
  • Got a quarter?
    • Check out my cab!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2005, 10:24:11 am »
Gorgeous CPO!  I wish I knew how to use PSP better, but that program runs sooooo dang slow on my PC I probably wouldn't bother.  It took me FOREVER just do do my simple CPO using it.  Maybe one day. 

The buttons on your CPO seem kinda close - almost bumping into each other.  Hopefully that won't present any problems when cutting/drilling.  Got a drill press or know someone who does? 

I'd be careful cutting thru the CPO - and really don't think I would, not with a drill anyhow.  I would advise applying the CPO after drilling the holes in your CP, then apply the CPO and cut the CPO holes with a utility knife. A drill may tear it to shreads and then wouldn't you be pissed!

Your jig looks reasonable - I used the same approach although I used a piece of 4' straight edge metal made for this purpose.  Be certain your piece of wood you're using for a jig is as perfectly straight as possible.

Is child labor legal in Australia?   :D  Nice pic of your daughter, I'm sure she's a great helper!  And be careful in the shop!  Shoes and protective eye gear is a good idea (if not required) and don't forget your dust mask (I see your daughter didn't!).  You can sand the kamikaze bugs off after your paint dries.  Don't leave 'em, they''' create miniscule bumps in your CPO that'll make you crazy if you don't!

Great work so far!  I'm looking forward to your progress.

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2005, 05:00:42 am »
The buttons are spaced 40mm (1-1/2"=38mm) apart.

The guy who did the printing was so confident it wouldn't tear during drilling that he said he would print me another free of charge if I had any problems. I peeled the sticky back of one corner for a peek and it was not like vinyl, it was more like a thick flexible plastic. I think I will trust him and if it turns to crap I will put it down to experience.

Thanks for the jig tip. I looked at metal but couldn't find anything with a thick enough lip to get a clamp onto, will keep my eyes open though.

Today on the way home from work I purchased some black paint and a reasonable paintbrush; ching, ching $38.00 later......

Tonight I will sand and re-coat.

Here is a full pic of my CP overlay. I had to climb onto my workbench to fit it all in hence the unusual angle. The CP is upside down, for the sake of the pic I didn't flip the wood over.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:09:16 am by BrokenBones1 »

walls83

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2017, 02:58:45 pm
  • beer is good
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2005, 09:18:41 am »
You know what I would do. Just not to take a chance in ripping the overlay.  I would get it on there where you want it without sticking it down and clamp it down.  Then I would take a blade and cut lines where you have the "X" in the middle of the buttons.  Take a pencil and mark exactly where you want the buttons.  Pick up the overlay and do the drilling.  then Stick the overlay down and take a exacto blade to cut out the circle where the buttons go.  Then you wont even have a chance to rip the overlay.

Just a thought.
"A true warrior enters the arena with all his powers at the ready." ~ Gouki

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2005, 09:34:18 am »
You know what I would do. Just not to take a chance in ripping the overlay. I would get it on there where you want it without sticking it down and clamp it down. Then I would take a blade and cut lines where you have the "X" in the middle of the buttons. Take a pencil and mark exactly where you want the buttons. Pick up the overlay and do the drilling. then Stick the overlay down and take a exacto blade to cut out the circle where the buttons go. Then you wont even have a chance to rip the overlay.

Just a thought.

In a perfect world that would be my method also. But, I live in fear just knowing that if I went this way I am going to have problems with a huge sticky overlay getting stuck down where it is not supposed to and just a few mm out will stuff me up big time. I have two identical CP overlays so if I trash the first one I will try a different way next time.

Thanks for the suggestion, I know it's a good one but I am determined to take this guys advice. When I am wrong, YOU will ALL know.  ;D

I shall keep all my failed parts and once the machine is built I shall webcam the mighty fire that will be fueled with my failings.

Grasshopper

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 08, 2023, 07:20:31 am
  • life, don't talk to me about life
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2005, 02:39:58 pm »
It's looking good so far.

I cut my panel using a jigsaw and a straight edge, and I have to say my experiences were very similar to yours.

I found the first cut went very well although it was slow noisy work. But after that the jigsaw developed a slight bias to the left possibly due to wear and tear as it's quite old. This doesn't matter much if you're freehanding because you can compensate, but it's disastrous if you're using a straight edge. The blade slowly got bent sideways until the jigsaw ground to a halt.

I've now bought a new heavier duty jigsaw and a circular saw (which are surprisingly cheap) ready for when I start building my second panel this summer.

I think the moral of this story is - always use the correct tool for the job.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." - Samuel Johnson

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2005, 06:51:54 pm »
Bones, something I forgot.....look for something called a Sawboard.  Google it or search here, I think I linked to some plans somewhere around here, but can't remember where the thread is now.

And I know it TOTALLY doesn't use "Invaders" ANYWHERE, but I thought of the PERFECT name for your cab....ready for it?

Bones Crusher

Even though it doesn't scream "Invaders", it'll still always lead back to "what made you call it that?" and then you can tell about your accident that laid you up (chicks dig hearing gory stories about cool guys on motorcycles, although danny told us you're as cool as plaid pants and striped ties) and how you had nothing to do but surf the net and you found us during brief respites from the pr0n searches...one thing led to another, and ala Emeril....BAM! (brief pause for theatrical purposes) "what stands before you is the product of one man's quest for gaming nirvana.....I give you.....Bones Crusher"
You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 04:53:41 am »
I think the moral of this story is - always use the correct tool for the job.
Your right. I have considerable work to do before I need to cut any more MDF so I will delay the purchase until I buy more wood.

Bones Crusher

I like it. I like it a lot. But it almost feels a little....I don't know, kinda like when the name of a band is mentioned in their own lyrics. Then again, ego is not a dirty word.

I tell you what, I will give it some thought and if anybody thinks of a way to tie the current CP graphics with this name I would be interested to hear. Keep the ideas simple as I am an Illustrator novice.

There is a fly in my ointment.

My plan was to recesses the top of my CP to accommodate the trackball plate in a flush position and then apply the CPO onto the CP and trackball mounting plate. Then with CP overlay stuck down and lexan underneath, I was going to put a pilot hole through the centre of everything all at once and use this hole as a basis for boring the big holes. Sounded good in theory.....

Of course I forgot about the legs on the trackball plate that would hit the lexan if I tried this method. If I attach the lexan to the top and perform the same process I think there is a reasonable possibility of missing the very centre of the holes, also it would mean I have to remove the protective covering off the lexan to see through it and this is asking for troubles with kids and a crazy dog old dog. (It's like the Lexan asking to be scratched)

My solution will be;

Step 1
Recess trackball mounting plate and attach. (Glue down if neccessary)
Apply CP overlay1.
Drill pilot holes.

Step 2
Apply overlay2 to a thin piece of MDF the same size/shape as my actual CP.
Place lexan underneath this peice.
Drill through both layers using the CP overlay as the guide.

Everything should line up and if I trash the lexan ("Safeguard") and need more, I still have the template for all the holes.

This means I use my second CP overlay but my cab only needs one so the second was always for such a situation or as a sacrifice to the Ducati gods.

Painted last night and more painting/sanding tonight. Attempting to get to a stage where I can start drilling on Saturday and with this weekend being a long one (ANZAC day), it's the perfect opportunity to make some good progress.

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 08:09:19 pm »
Invader Bones Crusher ???  Blegh!

Bones - Invader Crusher ???  Blegh!

Bones Crusher - Invader Alert ???  Blegh!

Bones Crusher ???   Daddy likey! ;D

(c'mon, you KNOW you wanna work your grue-cool-some motor sickle ass-ident into the conversation....and I'm helping you toot your own horn.  I'm surprisingly able to toot my own horn AND stomp the life outta myself, if you can't handle both, just start with the easy first step....toot your own friggen horn! 8)

If you name it anything OTHER than Bones Crusher, when I make the trip over to visit, I'ma slap an "I'm a sissy who hates Ducati's" bumper sticker on your marquee just to make everyone point at you and laugh....then when you 'splain the reason why, they'll all cheer me and push you in the pool :angel:

For sideart, if you don't name it Bones Crusher, you could put up x-rays of your injuries and tell them the screw in your hand is to keep your limp wrist from flopping over, nancy-pants!

(man, I LOVE working on people who can take a joke! ;D )

NOW NAME IT BONES CRUSHER, DAMMIT! :police:

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 04:40:40 am »
Wow Drew, you really kicked the crap out of me there.

In remembrance of your fine nancy boy whip'n, I shall now name it Drew Hunter-Based on a real life character who hunts down a man(boy) in a far away land and beats him into submission with his huge freakin frankenpanel.

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 07:22:40 am »
Some painting done. This is the base of the CP where all the joysticks will stick out. I may lightly sand and repaint the black as my brushwork is noticeable in places. I will not be repainting the white undercoat.

About 1/2 the width of the black painted line will be seen when assembled. On top of the CP I am only going to paint the thinest strip of black and then sand it back. This is just to mask the edges if the CPO is ever so slightly missaligned, I also tend to think the overlay will stick better to a clean unpainted surface.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:10:05 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 08:11:00 am »
This is the top of the CP with inner edges only just painted. Once dried I will sand this back so the edges are smooth and flat. Then I will concentrate on the trackball recess. I plan on making some type of stencil/template where I just drop the router and go for it.

This is gunna get fiddly....
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:10:49 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 08:15:24 am »
Here is some other junk I spontaneously bought a few months back. Not sure if I really want to use the coin door now, I might just trash it for the interesting hinge and buy something else. It seemed like a good idea at the time.....

See if you can spot the hidden message for Drew.

8)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:11:40 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 08:35:30 am »
Apart from the normal game speakers I plan on putting in a thumping set of speakers and car stereo that can be played with the machine turned on or off. (By machine I mean PC)

This is the power supply that should run these with minimal fuss, if there is enough juice left over I may consider a 12V marquee set-up but this decision is a long way away.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:12:18 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2005, 03:32:16 am »
Picked up some wire today.

I brought shielded 7 core & 12 core. It looks bulky but it is surprisingly flexible. The 12 core will be perfect for the joystick+7 button arrangement.

The wire is overkill but I got it for next to nothing through an electrical company that visits me at work.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:12:54 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2005, 04:41:12 am »
In case you are a total novice to this stuff (like I am), you may be looking at the wires thinking "how is he gunna identify it"?

I thought the same and I was moments from kicking the old dog out of pure frustration when....

Yep, it's numbered.

I assumed when I ordered over the phone the wiring would be individual colours. I had never heard of numbered wire. Everything I have ever looked at has coloured wire. Even stuff your not supposed to pull apart has coloured wire.

I assume others as foolish as myself may also exist (probably in New Zealand), and I offer the explanation pic for your convenience.

I would prefer to have gotten coloured wire. This stuff is small and difficult on the eyes. I will probably have to buy a small magnifying glass which should successfully offset any saving I originally made on the original wire purchase.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:13:24 am by BrokenBones1 »

dphirschler

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 10, 2021, 10:32:54 am
    • dphirschler homepage
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2005, 11:46:30 am »
I could be wrong, but haven't people been recommending solid core wire?

Darryl

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2005, 01:23:27 pm »
stranded.  The solid-core may snap/break/bend/loosen due to it being inflexible.

Bones, I was able to interpret your hidden message, and while I know you think of me as "El Numero Uno", taking a picture stating so wasn't necessary.  You'll always be my #2 guy, however "crappy" that may be ;)

Looking good, how THICK is that conglomeration of wires?  Are you planning on running it near each control and stripping off an end with enough to reach the switches, like a Hydra or something?  Any way to fasten it to the underside to keep it from moving about?  I've got an idea for you, but I'm currently unable to find my bit and take a photo of it to prove I did it first, and as you know, I can't have you stealing my glory....I have so little from which to draw from ;D

Hey, I know you don't have a circ saw, but do you have a router?  I may offer you my idea if you don't have a router :angel:

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2005, 06:47:16 am »
Looking good, how THICK is that conglomeration of wires?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:14:09 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2005, 07:09:00 am »
Saturday night update.

Today started good and then turned to dog turd when my little girl cut her head after making herself dizzy and fell against a pointed desk.

Once the blood was cleaned up we were on our way to Dick Smith and purchased some essentials. Spent $55 which I thought was reasonable considering the amount I brought. (Price does not include Spongebob for Alyssa.)

Also stopped on the way home at my trusty little hardware store that got me out of strife last week and brought a CP sized piece of wood for a few reasons.

1) I wanted to see how difficult it was to stick my spare CPO down and knew the practice would be a worthwhile exercise.

2) I wanted to see if I could drill it without tearing like my printer mate had told me.

3) I wanted to play it safe and thought a template would be a wise thing to have on hand in case of any future disasters.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:14:53 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2005, 07:21:10 am »
Saturday night update continued....

I got home and my wife was worried about the cut on Alyssa's head and decided to take her to the Doctor and have it checked.

Left alone and thinking my wife was being worried over nothing, I grabbed my new piece of wood and matched it to my CP. Clamping it all down I used my router to make a size for size copy.

This worked well but I was astonished at the amount of dust this generated. Wore mask, glasses and earplugs, I looked like a complete tool but I am glad I didn't breath that crap or get it in my eyes.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:15:43 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2005, 07:54:16 am »
Saturday night update continued.....

When my wife got home (daughter was fine no stitches required), I asked her to help me put the CPO onto the template.

The first step was to peel off a small section of the adhesive back and line up a straight edge which I firmly pressed down and it stuck into place.

Getting some sticky tape I attached it to the peel away section on the back of the print like some extension handles. The idea was my wife would pull the tape at a steady rate and I (with socks on hands) would work the material down as it unwound removing the adhesive back. (They were black socks in case this is important to the reader.)

This really didn't work. The tape came off once, another time it got stuck somewhere it shouldn't have, I believe the idea was good but perhaps my set-up or preparation wasn't. The help of a third person in hindsight would have been a bonus.

Getting frustrated i grabbed the tape my wife was holding and ripped the whole back off in one go and it just fell nicely into place. I reminded myself anger leads to the dark side and later apologised to my wife for getting grumpy at her.

So the CPO was stuck down now and by magic it lined up everywhere but it looked terrible. It had bubbles and creases and looked extremely poor.

However, I am glad I did this. It made me realise that this application method was not going to give me the results I wanted and I am glad I learned it now rather than later. Also happy I had the foresight to get two prints done.

Regardless of how poorly the print went down I could still use this as my template so I consider the exercise a success.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:16:38 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2005, 08:08:53 am »

Next step was to drill some holes in the Lexan (Safeguard).

I layed my template over the top of the Lexan and put some scrap wood below and clamped up. I started drilling small pilot holes right through the print and let me tell ya, no problems!

When I drilled in to far and the chuck came in contact with the print it left a mark, but didn't tear/shred the CPO. If you can get the stick-down process right, I would recommend this type of material for drilling. The material it is printed on is called polypropylene.

There were no problems during this stage, it went like clockwork.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:17:48 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2005, 08:43:39 am »
Now came the part I feared.

Seriously, I was freaking out like a grandmother who just ate a hash cookie by accident. Ever since reading about the dramas of putting big holes in Lexan I had become incredibly cautious about this. Also not having the Lexan brand I was even more concerned.

To drill the holes for the buttons and joysticks I had purchased a 28mm spade bit. (At least I think it is called a spade bit)

With my cordless drill I started very slowly taking care not to press too hard or melt the product or crack the material or 100 other problems I have read about in these pages.

First hole, second hole, third hole, fourth hole
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:18:30 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2005, 09:09:12 am »

After my triumph with the Safeguard, I repeated the pilot hole process this time with my actual CP. I removed the template and was left with lots of little holes in the correct places.

The battery in my drill had had enough. I went out into the street where my neighbours had gathered for the weekend drinks and I had a single beer. They were headed down to the pub for a meal but with night quickly approaching, I borrowed a real drill from one of them and decided against going. I thought while the kids and wife were out having dinner and the sun was still up (just), I should do as much as I could.

Again using the
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:19:31 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2005, 09:23:37 am »
Saturday night update continued
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 06:20:09 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2005, 09:55:52 am »
Saturday night update continued
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 04:43:11 am by BrokenBones1 »

M3talhead

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2020, 07:35:12 pm
  • Dont let Donkey Kong use your toilet.......
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2005, 10:59:11 am »

This thread is quickly turning into a step by step guide of my experiences. I am hoping this will be of benefit to newbie
Signature tags are dumb.

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
Re: Arcade Bones (Updated 23/4/05)
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2005, 06:23:41 am »
More updates shortly. Pics have been edited to load quicker.

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2005, 06:50:38 am »
Sunday night update.

I started on my project this morning at 9:30 and finished at around 4:00pm. I had big hopes today that I would finish the CP and be ready to wire it tomorrow but alas, this was not to be

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2005, 07:18:41 am »
Sunday night update continued