Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcade Bones (Marquee & Dashboard graphics finalised)  (Read 144260 times)

walls83

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2017, 02:58:45 pm
  • beer is good
Re: Arcade Bones (Update 24/4/05)
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2005, 09:30:36 am »
"I went out into the street where my neighbours had gathered for the weekend drinks and I had a single beer. They were headed down to the pub for a meal but with night quickly approaching, I borrowed a real drill from one of them and decided against going. I thought while the kids and wife were out having dinner and the sun was still up (just), I should do as much as I could."

It has begun.  There is no turning back now.  Family, Friends will all just become a fading memory.  WELCOME TO ARCADE BUILDING MADNESS. 

Looks great so far.
"A true warrior enters the arena with all his powers at the ready." ~ Gouki

markrvp

• ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! True Genius!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 14, 2020, 10:19:57 am
  • NFL Expert
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2005, 03:46:36 pm »
Bones:

It looks like your trackball is directly over the top of your player 1 joystick.

Have you play tested a mockup to make sure you have clear access to the trackball?

Artwork looks great!  How's your daughter's head? :-[

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 26, 2021, 11:34:03 pm
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2005, 06:04:37 pm »
"I went out into the street where my neighbours had gathered for the weekend drinks and I had a single beer. They were headed down to the pub for a meal but with night quickly approaching, I borrowed a real drill from one of them and decided against going. I thought while the kids and wife were out having dinner and the sun was still up (just), I should do as much as I could."

It has begun. There is no turning back now. Family, Friends will all just become a fading memory. WELCOME TO ARCADE BUILDING MADNESS.
I chose arcade building over beer, that is a worry. My trip into Nerdsville will soon be complete.

Looks great so far.
Thanks!

Bones:

It looks like your trackball is directly over the top of your player 1 joystick.
Have you play tested a mockup to make sure you have clear access to the trackball?
Yeah I did mock it up and the trackball was actually moved further left from where I originally had planned on placing it. Using the trackball right handed is fine, using left handed will be difficult.

I invested a LOT of time in the placement of everything. Eventually I realised that I would never be 100% happy and would have to compromise something. I compromised the thing I believed I would use the least which was the trackball. The only way I could fit everything with the comfort that I wanted was to make the CP bigger and I didn't want to do this. The thing is already bloody big enough!

The method I plan on using to mount the CP will make removal a simple process and if I find that I am really missing out on what trackball games have to offer I may consider building a dedicated TB CP.

Artwork looks great! How's your daughter's head? :-[
Thanks!
Alyssa's head is fine. It was one of those things that looked worse than it was.

Living the delusional lifestyle.

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
Re: Arcade Bones (Construction started)
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2005, 04:18:35 am »
TWENTY-FRIGGEN-FIVE DOLLARS?!?!?!?!?
Hmmm... This was an inaccuracy on my behalf. The T-slot cutter was actually $25 and might I add, VERY difficult to find. The spade bit cost around $10, this equates to about $8.00 worth in your weirdo money.

If you've got Photoshop or some other image editing program, you can just resize your pics and save them as .gif's to have 'em load quicker,
I have used another program to fix up the file sizes. Most should now fall between 40 to 100K.

Craig

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2014, 05:51:56 am
    • Creation on the Web
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2005, 05:13:39 am »
Where did you buy those big clamps from and how much?
I love the life I lead. I wish I could afford it.

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2005, 06:25:34 am »
They are available at most hardware shops and are only cheapies at around $10.00ea. I know Bunnings sells them.

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2005, 06:38:33 am »
Monday night update (Anzac day 2005).

Woke this morning ready to put in another solid day.

First on my agenda was to get that Lexan cut to the size of the CP. I had intended on sandwiching it between two pieces of wood and attacking it with the router.

I tried a few different methods to hold it down but was never happy. Finally I placed it on top of my CP, lined up the holes then clamped it down as best I could. Due to the reach of my clamps I found it difficult to hold it all down but played around until it was as good as it was going to get.

Despite my earlier success with drilling the Lexan, I had not tried cutting it yet so again I was in uncharted territory. I started cursing myself regretting I had not cut it before drilling the holes because if it cracked now I would have to start from scratch.

Started slow and gradually worked my way around the CP with the router stopping occasionally to move one clamp and attach it elsewhere. From the first cut to the last I was moving the router quite slowly.

At no stage did the material melt and I didn

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2005, 06:41:31 am »
Monday night update continued.....

From the time I started cutting the Lexan to the time I finished, I suppose 20 minutes had elapsed.

Success!

Craig

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2014, 05:51:56 am
    • Creation on the Web
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2005, 06:42:03 am »
They are available at most hardware shops and are only cheapies at around $10.00ea. I know Bunnings sells them.

Thanks. I am looking for some clamps. I figured they couldn't be too expensive.
Thanks.
I love the life I lead. I wish I could afford it.

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2005, 06:52:10 am »
Monday night update continued

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2005, 07:12:52 am »
Monday night update continued.....

All along my intention was to completely finish the top of the CP (CPO down and wired), then build the box for it to fit into.

I have now decided to build the box first. With everything attached it is simply going to be too difficult to throw it around and work with it. I imagine the chances of damaging it will also be increased, this is the right decision but I am so itching to start the wiring process. I heard a voice in my ear and it said - Patience young bones.

I roughly marked the underside of my CP where the frame and locking supports would go and realised the next thing I needed was more wood.

I lost my car keys and spent about
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 08:25:34 am by BrokenBones1 »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
Re: Arcade Bones (Update 25/4/05)
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2005, 09:14:36 am »
Final thoughts after 3 days of construction

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2005, 08:58:12 pm »

I really need to do something about this mess, I spend 5 minutes at a time looking for a pencil or drill bit.

It's funny you should mention that.  I've found a solution to the pencil problem, and also the key problem, but they require foresight and planning, realizing you WILL lose them if you have even the slightest need for them.

The keys first.  I have one place, and one place ONLY that my keys get hung, and the only reason I have EVER lost them is when the wife lays her paws on 'em because she can't find hers.  For the most part, I have broken her of this habit, but obviously it still happens from time to time, although WAY WAY WAY WAAAAAAAY less than it used to.  Gentlemen, take note.  I have had to spend 9 years of my life getting her to this point.  Cats are easier to train.  Women will take YEARS to train properly.  Do not undertake this project unless you are positive you have the patience and dedication to do so.  It is not for the faint of heart.

Losing pencils.  That one's easy.  Having a kitchen full of cabinets, shims, scrap wood, filler strips, saws, drills, etc crap in your way ;) is the perfect camouflage for a pencil.  We solved this long ago.  We buy carpenter pencils by the 50 count box.  When we start a project, we set a few in any windows, put a handful around the floor, a handful in the garage (normally where the new stuff is stored) and 2 inside each cabinet we will be installing.

When we are done with the room and cleaning up, the pencils go back in the box for the next job.  Somehow, that method has returned a complete box of pencils 99% of the time, and we get far less frustrated that the pencil we set down and turned our back on for 5 seconds somehow managed to become mobile without a visible set of legs and disappear from sight at the most inopportune time.

Sometimes ya gotta spend money to make money avoid pulling your hair out at your own stupidity! ;D
Was moving the clamps the thing that took you all that time?  Here's a tip for anyone doing this.  Put a few buttons in.  You'll have to clamp far less spots, meaning far less clamps to move, and you won't have to worry about realigning it in case it moved on you and you're worried it won't work. 

There's more to it than that, but unless you have a brad or finish nailer, it ain't worth 'splaining.

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2005, 06:47:53 am »
Cleaned garage yesterday and still.....no keys. Drove to work with spare set. Then wife rang me at work today to say she found them a few hours later.

I left them in the closet when Alyssa cut her head and I was searching for a washer to clean her up. I don't loose keys, I misplace them in one of 3 places, obviously in the stress of the moment the keys were the last thing I was conscious about.

Drew, good suggestion with the pencils. I intended on buying a pack tonight but forgot. Will get some tomorrow when shopping for wood if I remember.

Was moving the clamps the thing that took you all that time? Here's a tip for anyone doing this. Put a few buttons in. You'll have to clamp far less spots, meaning far less clamps to move, and you won't have to worry about realigning it in case it moved on you and you're worried it won't work.

There's more to it than that, but unless you have a brad or finish nailer, it ain't worth 'splaining.

The buttons would have made it easy for sure but again I am working with the wrong tools for the job. My two horses are of different heights by a few inches. Therefore I have another piece of wood between the horse and my work.

It took longer than it should because I kept stopping and checking and going slower and thinking I heard something and stopping etc etc etc. I believe if I was to do it now once the clamps were set up we are talking all of 3 minutes work.

Anyway....

By the light of the enormous full moon, the boy became a man.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 06:55:26 am by BrokenBones1 »

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2005, 06:57:53 pm »
:o      :o      :o

......and a hush came over all that were assembled to watch:D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2005, 07:00:43 pm by DrewKaree »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2005, 01:56:14 am »
Saturday update.

From the moment I woke today I was not happy.

My 18 month old boy was in a mood and was crying and winging, a sound that pierces my every thought. His mood quickly infected my daughter who also started with the winging.

I went out to get some piece and quiet and to buy enough wood to construct my CP box.

I returned and started measuring.

I quickly realised how much I suck using a circular saw. From the start of the day to the end of the day I had not made a single reasonable cut I could be proud of. I realised I was not up to the task and decided to buy some more wood already cut to size so I could at least make some progress today.

In an attempt to go buy some more wood I couldn't get out my driveway because our street had a garage sale today and there was crap everywhere. I also later found out my wife sold the light to an old fish tank I had thinking I no longer wanted it. I said she could sell the frog tank, not the light....

I went back and manage to stuff what remaining wood I had left with the circular saw.

The day ended with me throwing my wood horse and some wood at my fence. I wasted $40.00 worth of wood and buckled my wood horse making it now useless. I now consider my circular saw a complete waste of money.

There are no photos today.

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2005, 02:15:10 am »
What specifically seems to be the problem making a decent cut with your shiny new circ saw?

A "wavy" cut is my guess, since you're new at this.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 02:17:18 am by DrewKaree »

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2005, 02:27:38 am »
I have zero skill.

I cut over my pencil marks, my cuts are not straight, my jig moves, I can't measure, nothing is square or the right size, two pieces of wood done the same way are different sizes, the list goes on.

5 pieces is all I needed to cut, it shouldn't be this hard.

Today was disturbing as it has clearly shown me I don't have what it takes to move forward with my project.

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2005, 02:45:23 am »
I refuse to believe you can't master that tool, although it looks bleak right now, but I DO recognize the need to vent ;D

Didja check out that sawboard thingy I told you about?  That's helped me tons, and hey, even guys who do this day in and day out for a living aren't going to make perfectly straight cuts either.  Square should be determined by measuring diagonals, and the measurements should equal. 

I still like hearing your stories.  It's heartening to know I'm not the only one ;) ;D

tommy

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2005, 02:32:08 pm »
Keep the faith BB we all cant cut wood perfecly like myself. ;D

Take a few days off, relax, then come back refreshed and try again, remember this is supposed to be fun.

Also try a few less beers before you start cutting that might help tremendously.  ;)

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2005, 06:57:05 pm »
I have narrowed down the reasons why I had so much trouble yesterday. Although my ability to use woodworking tools is still very much against me, I have realised my tape measure has been giving me wrong dimensions.

It appears as though the clip at the beginning of the tape measure has been moving about 3mm due to wear. This doesn't solve my cutting problem but it does give me an explanation for the wrong sizes I kept getting.

I will try again today and if I fail I will take a break and do some thinking about how to get past this next step.

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2005, 11:03:52 pm »
Brought more wood today.

Took me over 1 hour to make three cuts after being so very carefull and checking measurements and that my jig was secure and angles correct etc. These pictures show the best that I am capable of.

Now it's time to take my wood to somebody and get them to make the CP base. I am just wasting wood and money and this ain't fun anymore.

I still have the confidence to at least delude myself into thinking I can build the rest of the cabinet as it's pretty much a square box, but these angles and cuts are requiring more precision and/or thought than I can muster at this time.

Project Bones temporally on hold till CP base constructed by outside skill and intelligence. Hopefully this will only be a week or two.  :'(

markrvp

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • NFL Expert
Re: Arcade Bones (Now on-hold as I am a moron)
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2005, 11:50:30 pm »
Bones:

In the U.S. many people believe that the homebuilders who make the most money ARE NOT THE BEST BUILDERS - THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST AT HIDING THEIR MISTAKES.

The beveled cuts you are making (in your photos) are difficult with a hand-held circular saw.  I typically make these with either a large mitre saw or on my table saw.

So, what you are showing is easily hidden by putting a little wood filler in the crack. No big deal.  Once it is painted YOU WILL BE THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVER KNOWS IT WASN'T PERFECT!!!!!

Also, your panel will hang over the box and you'll never see it anyway (assuming you paint the box black).

THIS IS FAR FROM A DISASTER!!!!!  It is not reasonable to expect that on your first attempt you will make a project like a fine craftsman. 

YOU ARE OKAY!  Have a couple of beers and be strong for your young Padawan (apprentice).  He needs a Jedi Master who will NOT GIVE UP!

A little tough love.  Get on with it!

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2005, 12:33:36 am »
I just spoke with a guy who is a builder. He had a look at my problem. I know where I have gone wrong now.....

This week I shall buy a dropsaw.

I will either build an arcade machine or go broke trying to.

Not giving up!

markrvp

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • NFL Expert
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2005, 12:57:25 am »

NOW THAT'S THE BYOAC SPIRIT!

clonestar

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 09, 2009, 04:00:53 pm
  • Thunderbirds are puppets!
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2005, 08:45:50 am »
two pieces of wood done the same way are different sizes
I don't know if this helps but I find the best way to get two matching pieces is to clamp them together and cut them both at the same time, especialy if they are anything other than rectangular.

Don't give up, I think the fact that you are so critical of your own skills will ensure that you make a great cab. It's easy to settle for your first attempt, but the process of rejecting work that is not up to scratch will ensure that everything you make is of a high standard untill the day perfect cuts are second nature (a day I myself am still waiting for)

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2005, 09:47:53 am »
I believe (I'm trying to use my "funny-sounding-language interpreter here) what he's referring to as a "dropsaw" is a miter saw.  I'm guessing the referral is to a power version.

The power version has some limitations.  I don't know how tall your pieces are, but you'll have to make sure you have a saw that can handle the height of the pieces.  There's 8", 10", and 12" versions, and all can be found in compound versions as well.  The compound miter saw is an excessive purchase if you've never found a need for one before, and will add $50-200 dollars, depending on the size.

When you go looking for one, measure the height of the piece you wish to cut.  The box will usually list the max size of 2x it will cut; make sure it will cut a larger 2x than the height of the piece you have, otherwise you will be blaming yourself yet again for these mistakes, rather than the tool, like you should be :D

You can buy a handsaw miter box, but I dunno what your angles are you have to cut.  For the amount of cuts you're making, check to see if they have the angles you need to cut.  You may just save yourself a bunch of money.

Worst case scenario, I've got one.  Just give me the measurements and send Mrs. Bones over to pick up the finished product. ;)

GameOver

• That's right. I'm Abe Froman.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 11, 2013, 06:54:31 pm
  • Got a quarter?
    • Check out my cab!
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2005, 09:44:48 pm »
Ummm...Drew....just wondering....you've got advice on everything from plantin' grass to fixin' cars to using power tools to gettin' a cat to crap in a toilet....but - I've never seen YOUR cabinet?

I tried to click on your web link but ended up at your church?  Is that where I gotta go to see your handywork?   :laugh:

BrokenBones1, don't give up.  That problem is nothing a little (lot) wood putty can't fix!

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2005, 11:30:35 pm »
Ummm...Drew....just wondering....you've got advice on everything from plantin' grass

That's my job, my method of earning a living.

to fixin' cars

I don't remember fixin' cars advice, but I know what I screwed up, and what I did differently the next time, and I DEFINITELY remember what works

to using power tools

That's my side-job makin' money when unemployed for the winter stuff I do...and I happen to be an amateur tool collector if you ask my wife.

to gettin' a cat to crap in a toilet

Now I KNOW I definitely never told how to make THAT happen....and I only did it once myself....and learned it wasn't worth teaching again!  Just read the directions, followed them, and the rest took care of itself, is all.

I'm one of those odd guys who ALWAYS reads directions for something, and learning how to make it work/bend to my wishes always fascinates me.

....but - I've never seen YOUR cabinet?

I've got a Time Pilot, an empty Pole Position, a poorly-made MAME box, and am currently working on (depending on some circumstances) a MAME Party box or a Showcase pedestal CP, and have drawn up some lame cocktail plans.  I run a fantasy football website, and hate doing even THAT little in the way of setting up a web site, so I don't have a web site, and all my "projects" were either completed long ago, or are currently in progress. 

Rest assured, I AM documenting my progress on my party box/showcase CP, but my progress is much akin to Pixelhugger's, without all the cool Photoshop mockups, pretty plexi bends, and all-around coolness factor to it.  It's why I feel the need to give him crap....it makes me feel better about my progress  ;D

Yeah, my link takes you to my church.  No handywork done in the physical sense there, but I DO have some "projects" I fart around with there.  This year, I'm looking into joining the basketball prison ministry there, and helped out in other areas there.  I need 48 hours in a day, just so I could get half of what I want to do...DONE!  I've got project A.D.D. I guess you could say.

I've learned a lesson long ago that Pixel prolly knows down deep.  Never put a time for reveal on something you have no idea when you'll ever finish ;D  When I'm done, I promise wholeheartedly to post pics.  If it'll help ya, I'll send you some pics of my golf bag holder disguised as a Pole Position ;)

Dire Radiant

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2011, 03:11:36 am
  • Cor, chief!
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2005, 12:04:52 am »

to gettin' a cat to crap in a toilet

Now I KNOW I definitely never told how to make THAT happen....and I only did it once myself

Where do you crap the rest of the time?

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2005, 01:31:01 am »

Where do you crap the rest of the time?

So you mean to tell me you never even NOTICED when you walked outside your door, and now you expect me to 'fess up?  You should just be counting your blessings that you never happened to step in a nice steamer, and start looking where you're walking ;D

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2005, 04:20:04 am »
The power version has some limitations.

dema

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 02, 2014, 03:05:34 am
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2005, 12:16:29 pm »
Bones:

In the U.S. many people believe that the homebuilders who make the most money ARE NOT THE BEST BUILDERS - THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST AT HIDING THEIR MISTAKES.

So, what you are showing is easily hidden by putting a little wood filler in the crack. No big deal.

dphirschler

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 10, 2021, 10:32:54 am
    • dphirschler homepage
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2005, 02:32:14 pm »

NOW THAT'S THE BYOAC SPIRIT!
Hell yeah!  That should be the BYOC creed.

Darryl

Dire Radiant

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2011, 03:11:36 am
  • Cor, chief!
Re: Arcade Bones (waiting for cutter thingy)
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2005, 02:37:26 pm »
It should at least be his forum title :)

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2005, 08:02:59 pm »

The wood I need to cut is 134mm or 5.2755905 inches high.

I had a gigantic revelation at how dumb I could be ::)

Your wood is less than an inch thick.  You can lay it face down and cut it that way.  I so totally screwed myself up, I was telling you the wrong thing!

If that slider wasn't too much more than the non-sliding version, keep it, otherwise, you can make your cuts with a non-slider and (usually) save bunches of money.

Worst case scenario, I've got one. Just give me the measurements and send Mrs. Bones over to pick up the finished product. ;)
She has large breasts and long Blonde hair and she is all mine. Unless of course you have a Ducati to swap...

I have the kids working on the scale model right now.   ;)

Bones

• [Moderator]
  • Offline Offline
Re: Arcade Bones (waiting for cutter thingy)
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2005, 07:07:00 am »
And the boy becomes a man, again..........

GGKoul

• Cheesecake Apprentice
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2019, 05:47:30 pm
  • I was once a big man!! -4700 posts later...
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2005, 10:42:16 am »
My ANZAC day update is now complete.
Lest we forget.
Can I get some ANZAC cookies please...

Good Work!!

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
Re: Arcade Bones (Big man toy)
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2005, 12:54:38 am »
You could have just put the sides together and used wood filler.Leave it on overnight and sand the excess..thats how I make all the angles.Works great !
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 12:58:06 am by SNAAKE »