Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Next edition  (Read 3664 times)

cookie jarvis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 03, 2013, 02:19:03 pm
Next edition
« on: April 08, 2005, 08:19:17 am »
Project Arcade has been out for a year.  What is the projected release of the next version with some of the suggestions by the forum?

JCL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 20, 2008, 04:11:10 pm
  • What Are You Looking At?
Re: Next edition
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 11:45:38 am »
I doubt it really works that way. There will be a next edition only if the first one is a runaway success. This is really a niche market. It is great (and exceptional!) that Saint managed to get it printed at all.

And the time spent was likely huge compared to the return. I doubt Saint was paid minimum wage for it given all the hours he undoubtably put into it. So even if the publisher wanted to, it could still not happen or not happen for a few years.

But of course, I am only speculating.