Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: replacement Project Arcade CD  (Read 3554 times)

Breaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 16, 2024, 11:52:31 pm
replacement Project Arcade CD
« on: March 12, 2005, 03:40:39 am »
Hi all,

I've tried (unsuccessfully) for the past few weeks to contact Wiley (or Saint) to ask about getting a replacement for a broken Project Arcade CD. Has anyone managed to contact someone at Wiley to arrange for a new CD? Saint, if you see this - do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Breaker.

cholin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2009, 09:22:25 pm
    • Nilok Productions
Re: replacement Project Arcade CD
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 01:14:58 pm »
I don't know how people will think about this, but if you owned the CD, you could probably convince somebody to make a copy of it for you to burn.  I don't have the book so I can't help you there.  Other than that, if people don't like the idea of copying the CD, you could probably but a replacement one from Saint somehow........

Breaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 16, 2024, 11:52:31 pm
Re: replacement Project Arcade CD
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 02:16:20 pm »
Hi Cholin,

Yep, that's what I'm hoping. I can provide anyone with proof of purchase - I can even show them the broken CD - but so far no one has offered. I would like to go through Saint though since he is the copyright holder.

Funny thing is - I've read several messages on the board from people with broken CDs....how did they get them replaced? Any comments from people who have received replacement CDs are welcome.

Thanks,
Breaker