Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Just bought 2 x "warriors of fate" boards (broken) for 7 bucks  (Read 2220 times)

mattv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 10, 2022, 06:33:25 am
Just bought 2 x "warriors of fate" boards (broken) for 7 bucks
« on: February 06, 2005, 04:44:52 pm »
I just bought 2 x Capcom CPS1 "warriors of fate" boards (not working due to dead battery) for $3.50 each

The process for fixing them is well documented so I'll work through it and let you know how I go.

And on a totaly unrelated note: does anyone want to buy a fully working Warriors of fate board for $30? please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery :-)

Witchboard

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 05, 2022, 09:09:24 pm
    • Oklahoma Coin-Operated Collectors
Re: Just bought 2 x "warriors of fate" boards (broken) for 7 bucks
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2005, 10:01:45 pm »
Not interested in a purchese, but I'll keep an eye on your progress on the resurrection.

Shape D.

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 05, 2012, 06:17:57 pm
  • >Look at me, I'm a Newbie<
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 04:53:55 pm »
And on a totaly unrelated note: does anyone want to buy a fully working Warriors of fate board for $30? please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery :-)
Sure email me at
dudenowayamibuyingyourstuff@hotmail.com
Hey Baby, Have you ever met a Newbie with 38 pages of previous posts before? Do you Want to?

mattv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 02:16:16 pm »
I have just received confirmation from www.hobbyroms.com that he has burned the patched programs to EPROMS and they are in the mail now - because i'm on the other side of the world will probably take a little while to arrive.

Once they arrive 5 minutes with a soldering iron and I should be all done. will post pics. eventually.

The CPS 1.5 system is actually a very nice peice of work, when they were brand new 13 years ago they must have been amazing.

mattv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 09:01:13 pm »
New eproms arrived from hobyroms.com today, one day ahead of schedule. Very impressed!

Will bust out the soldering iron this weekend and get this finished.