Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Anyone have access to the software....  (Read 3714 times)

Lord_Hutt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 29, 2002, 11:54:22 pm
  • They all float down here, Georgie!
    • Arcade Solutions
Anyone have access to the software....
« on: October 19, 2002, 03:52:38 pm »
I saw one of the newer digital jukeboxes manufactured by Rowe.  It is AWESOME!!

They can be seen here:
http://www.roweinternational.com/
Go to the commercial jukeboxes.

What I am looking for is the software that is used to run there digital jukeboxes.  They are touchscreen, they display 4 cd covers at once....if you touch one of the covers it puts up a list of all the songs on for you to select.  There is also a search screen you can select to find a song by title, group, album etc. You type the name it on the screen on a keyboard it displays on the screen.

This is exactly what I am looking for in a jukebox....especially the touchscreen part.

Anyone have access to something like this.....maybe someone here knows someone who as access to one of these machines and can dump the software....

Thanks
Andy 8) 8) 8)

AlanS17

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 02, 2019, 08:35:48 am
  • I won't even pretend to be clever...
    • AlanS17
Re:Anyone have access to the software....
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2002, 04:47:20 pm »
I've seen those in action. They really are prety. If it's simply pc software then I could make the hardware work. If anybody could something like that it would be absolutely great...

Something like that could probably even be programmed from scratch without TOO much trouble (but not by me). Maybe through Flash?