Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Guilty Gear XX #reloaded  (Read 4484 times)

Layer01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2005, 03:42:40 pm
  • no ghost, just a shell
Guilty Gear XX #reloaded
« on: January 30, 2005, 07:17:17 pm »
Here is another must have (imho) for any arcade cab, most of you might be thinking that i am refering to the PS2 or Xbox versions of this game. and while they are both awesome and technically can be put/used in an arcade cab i am actually reffering to the little known about Guilty Gear XX for PC!! sadly this game has not seen the light of day outside of Japan. though if your cunning and ruthless then a little browse of some bittorrent sites might show something up *hint hint*  :P of course purly for demo purposes  :angel: :police:

this game for those of you who dont know is a 2D Fighting game, and an awesome one at that, the animations are fantastic the moves original and great and the characters worthy of any weird japanese 2D fighting game...to cut a long story short, if you love anime, cant get enough of FLCL or dead leaves, and have a burning desire to beat your oponents senseless, to the pumping sound of rock music, in bisare and twisted ways, this game is for you.
top that of with the oh so authentic japanese voices and war cries and you'll swear you're in tokyo  ;D

A great game 5 out of 5
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 02:04:04 am by Layer01 »

Goz

• KOTA
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2020, 02:23:18 am
Re: Guilty Gear XX #realoded
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 08:04:31 pm »
 I'll second that Guilty gear XX on the PC is sweet.

-Goz

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 21, 2024, 11:59:54 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
Re: Guilty Gear XX #reloaded
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 12:01:30 am »
Guilty Gear XX #Reloaded can't map keys to "shift" buttons (ctrlr, alt shft, ect).  Because of this some people may have trouble using it on an arcade cabinet. 

Luckily with auto hot key scripts, you can remap the nonfunctioning keys to keys that do function, thus eliminating the problem. 

With that aside, I fully reccomend this game. 

It gets 4/5 because of this minor setback.