Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Pac-Man replacement joysticks (the Happ version)  (Read 1956 times)

kspiff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 02, 2016, 09:15:36 pm
  • Love of the game, baby.. love of the game..
Pac-Man replacement joysticks (the Happ version)
« on: May 20, 2002, 04:45:35 am »
I was going to pick up the Happ Pac-Man replacement joysticks (actually, from Bob Roberts since he seems to have an 8-way version -- unless it's a typo.. I don't see why Happ would only have 4-ways when they're the manufacturer) and was wondering if anyone knows if Oscar's joystick restrictors work with these.. that way I can have an old-school 8-way ball top joystick and use 2 & 4-way restrictors to avoid buying more joysticks.  The Happ site seems to indicate the Pac-Man replacements are super joys so for now I'm assuming this would work.

Any personal experiences?  Tried this, Oscar..?

kspiff
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »
k-spiff