Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: controller for quadriplegic  (Read 115184 times)

Hiub1

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 05, 2011, 11:43:25 am
  • www.sleepyjack.com
Re: controller for quadriplegic
« Reply #160 on: December 18, 2004, 04:07:06 pm »
Good news SeaMonkey! I am thinking of wiring the controller with some db25 connectors, stick a serial switch in there, and with the twist of a knob change between mame/ps2. It could be easily done. Also it would be better than carrying arround 2 different controllers, and we can just concentrate the funds onto the 1 controller instead of 2.

SeaMonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 21, 2014, 02:57:17 pm
  • "Wizard has shot the food! Ehrrummiehrrr"
    • Ultimate Battles!
« Reply #161 on: December 18, 2004, 07:07:39 pm »
Right on!

Yeah that would rock. We talked about MAME today, and Sean is interested. Next saturday I am going to load it on his PC.

Okay I printed out a full sized CP as you guys have seen posted.

There were some erganomic problems as we suspected.

We then took some foam-board and cut out the elements of the original layout and taped them on the foamboard for optimal positioning.

Sean seems pretty happy with the final layout for the most part.

Here are the changes:

everything should be reversed. That is the joystick and the joystick replacing the D-pad should be on the right. The triangle, square, circle, and X should be on the left, due to his arm strengths and control.

Instead of a square, triangle, circle and X, how viable would it be to replace that with a 4-way joystick instead? We discussed the fact that it would prohibit multi-button moves, but how common are those? (Seriously, some PS2 people answer that because I don't know.)

We split the controler and angled them in on both sides to line up with how Sean would lay his arms.

The back (farthest from Sean) side of the controller should be 5" high including beanbag, and the other end should be 4" high, to accomodate him in bed.

The controller shouldn't be a rectangle. It will need arm supports.

Here is a rough sketch of what we came up with:

Notice that this means the joysticks will need to be mounted for diagonal throws.

He has requested the joys have the longest throw possible to allow him to "have something to work with" but the "triangle, circle, square, X" joystick will only be a 4-way and that can have a regular throw.

I am going to transfer this template we made on paper to something that folds and mail it off.

I think that about does it.

With protractor, poster board, foam board, etc, expenses so far are only
$15.98 ! 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2004, 07:16:32 pm by SeaMonkey »

saint

• turned to the Dark Side
  • Supreme Chancellor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 17, 2024, 07:49:54 am
  • I only work in cyberspace...
    • Build Your Own Arcade Controls
« Reply #162 on: December 18, 2004, 07:28:09 pm »
Let me know when you would like funds transferred - kudos for the work!

--- saint
--- John St.Clair
     Build Your Own Arcade Controls FAQ
     http://www.arcadecontrols.com/
     Project Arcade 2!
     http://www.projectarcade2.com/
     saint@arcadecontrols.com

Ton80

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 01, 2015, 10:18:58 pm
« Reply #163 on: December 19, 2004, 12:30:42 am »

SeaMonkey

• Offline Offline
    • Ultimate Battles!
« Reply #164 on: December 19, 2004, 01:02:30 am »
He has a second box that his doctor is letting him use. It is a 300 AMD and yes I ran MAME on mine. I may need to get an older version though and stick with the classic ROMs.

He said the crashed box is faster, but I didn't ask how much faster.

We will spend more time on the computer next saturday. (Christmas)
I will help him get Windows loaded back on it. Looks like a blue screen of death on bootup due to a missing file. Should be an easy fix with the Windows CD.

Kremmit

• - AHOTW -
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 22, 2020, 05:59:29 pm
  • Who the heck is that?
« Reply #165 on: December 19, 2004, 02:36:23 am »
Where would we need to bend the plexi though?

I was picturing soomething like the attached picture.  It appears to be made of 3 pieces of plexi; two sides, and one bent piece.  I think it's much stronger to build a plexi box this way than to glue 6 separate sides together.  Plus it cuts down on sharp edges.  Plus you can make it light up inside.  ;D

I also dug up some links with plexi-working tips:

http://slot-tech-ftp.serveftp.com:8080/videogame%20conversions/plexiglass/plexi.htm
Randy Fromm's tips for working with plexi.

http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/spacepanel/page5.asp
The only pic I could find of bent plexi

http://www.thekrib.com/TankHardware/plex.html
Tons of plexi info from the world of aquariums.

from http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.9712/msg00163.html:
A few years ago I helped build two 400 gallon show tanks for a local fish store.  We purchased the Plexiglas from a local plastics supply company along with the solvent.  The secret to bending the material is to use an industrial style heat gun.  Using an oven can warp the sheet of plexi and ruin it in short order.

Our first step was to buy the material pre-cut because of the smooth edge provided.  If you want,  you can buy a saber saw blade from the plastics company designed specifically to cut the plastic.  Practice cuts are essential so as not to chip or crack the plexi for the final product.  I think there may be a special router tool that can be used to easily clean up ragged saw cut, just remember to oversize the saw cuts so you don't run short on material.  Peel off the protective paper from both sides of the area you wish to bend and clamp to a table, overhanging the section to be bent.  Apply heat gun hot air to within an inch or two of the surface along proposed bend line.  When the plexi begins to get hot, check for flexibility.  Use a pipe or tube of the appropriate radius as a guide to bend the plexi around to form a corner.  (To be very precise, you can make a hinged fixture around the pipe to hold and bend the plexi as we did.)  It is important not to soften the plexi too much, this maximizes your ability to control the bending process.  (It would be a good idea to buy some scrap plexi and practice before doing the real thing.)   Use a carpenters square to verify a 90 degree bend at the top and bottom of the of the corner.

Always remember, MEASURE TWICE, CUT ONCE!

from http://howtos.linux.com/howtos/MP3-Box-HOWTO-7.shtml:
7.4 How do I bend plexiglass?

Get a torch and heat the opposite side of the plexiglass that you are going to bend. You should move the torch back and forth, not to fast, and not too slow. One minute - two minutes should be fine, if you warm up it too much, bubbles will appear. After you have heated the material, put in on table and slowly bend it. Keep it under the desired angle up to a minute.

gprime

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 16, 2019, 11:51:22 am
  • still the newb
    • G-Prime .NET
« Reply #166 on: December 19, 2004, 04:58:58 pm »
I don't post much around here, but I just want to say that the joystick for the square triangle circle and x buttons is a really great idea. For limited hand movement it should make switching between each button much easier.

I've been following this thread for a while, you guys seem to making good progress!

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 10, 2021, 05:26:38 pm
« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2004, 01:23:20 pm »
Awesome stuff guys!  SeaMonkey, you rock.  Looking at the new cp design, MAME looks more doable than ever as we will now have 2 analog sticks and 2 digital sticks.  I am a bit concerned about the shoulder buttons though, and was on the other design.  I just don't see how Sean will be able to use them with any degree of effectiveness.  Maybe a coupleof sip n' puff switches are in order?

I am awaiting the revised drawings and will post a new 3dmodel at that time.  Also, I plan to make a full mockup and get it shipped back to SeaMonkey by the first of the year to finalize the design.

skallagrigg

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 31, 2016, 12:00:42 pm
  • Accessible Video Gaming
    • OneSwitch.org.uk
« Reply #168 on: December 20, 2004, 03:11:12 pm »
I'd recommend adding 3.5mm mono sockets for any of the controls you are a bit unsure of. Then Sean can add sip/puff, head switches or anything else that may help at a later date - and to suit each game. Great work by the way.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk

SeaMonkey

• Offline Offline
    • Ultimate Battles!
« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2004, 03:13:21 pm »
The sholder buttons are no problem. Shawn's hands are clinched at the second knuckle and as long as they have 3/8 " inch clearence of each other, he can hit them fine, by "punching" forward. We tested with a blue Happs button, and it worked fine. We may want to go with jumbo buttons however:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 03:31:58 pm by SeaMonkey »

Tiger-Heli

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 03, 2018, 02:19:23 pm
  • Ron Howard? . . . er, I mean . . . Run, Coward!!!
    • Tiger-Heli
« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2004, 03:47:07 pm »
Most of the MAME stuff his box will run will be joystick and a button or two anyway.  What is the Mame version of choice for low end machines by the way? I will make sure to hook him up.
MameWorld Link
I would say at least go back to 0.53 when 8-bit modes were still supported.

R37B15 was a Windows Build and has hardware stretching.

R36B12 or previous for BattleZone, Asteroids Deluxe, etc. but this is DOS-based and harder to configure.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 05:18:31 pm by Peale »
It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go. - R. Travis.
When all is said and done, generally much more is SAID than DONE.

saint

• Supreme Chancellor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2004, 03:59:09 pm »

Also, Game Cabinet's Inc. (http://www.gamecabinetsinc.com/) has quietly contacted me to let me know they will supply all the arcade parts necessary for this project, up to a maximum of $400! The parts must come from Happ Controls. Awesome!

Spent status:
$17 to SeaMonkey (expenses + PayPal fee)

--- saint
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 04:09:04 pm by saint »
--- John St.Clair
     Project Arcade 2!
     saint@arcadecontrols.com

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2004, 04:03:57 pm »

Also, Game Cabinet's Inc. (http://www.gamecabinetsinc.com/) has quietly contacted me to let me know they will supply all the arcade parts necessary for this project, up to a maximum of $400! The parts must come from Happ Controls. Awesome!

--- saint

WOW! 

Hiub1

• Offline Offline
  • www.sleepyjack.com
« Reply #173 on: December 20, 2004, 06:50:59 pm »
Holy Smokes! That is awesome. 1hookedspacecadet do you have any new plans after seamonkey's visit? If you would like, you can send me some of the plans and I can start on some of the basic construction of this thing. Let me know, and again keep up the good work guys!

Thanks, Fred.

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #174 on: December 20, 2004, 07:43:32 pm »
Holy Smokes! That is awesome. 1hookedspacecadet do you have any new plans after seamonkey's visit? If you would like, you can send me some of the plans and I can start on some of the basic construction of this thing. Let me know, and again keep up the good work guys!

Thanks, Fred.

Not yet.  I am waiting on SeaMonkey to send the drawings, then I can setup the model.  I think we should do a full-scale cardboard or foam board mockup though and send it out for Sean to try before building to make sure we have it all setup correctly.  I know I can't be sure about a cp until I put my hands on it.

walls83

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2017, 02:58:45 pm
  • beer is good
« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2004, 09:10:31 pm »

Spent status:
$17 to SeaMonkey (expenses + PayPal fee)

--- saint

That is fan freaking tastic...
"A true warrior enters the arena with all his powers at the ready." ~ Gouki

snubber

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 15, 2005, 11:22:18 pm
« Reply #176 on: December 21, 2004, 06:24:38 pm »
Just wanted to say it's inspiring all of you are helping Sean. Amazing display of generosity.

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
Re: controller for quadriplegic - Paging PS2 Owners
« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2004, 09:45:16 am »
Question for PS2 folks.

Tiger-Heli

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 03, 2018, 02:19:23 pm
  • Ron Howard? . . . er, I mean . . . Run, Coward!!!
    • Tiger-Heli
Re: controller for quadriplegic - Paging PS2 Owners
« Reply #178 on: December 22, 2004, 10:09:55 am »
>Question is, "Are BOTH sets of shoulder buttons needed for alot of games?"

Typically, yes.

>Would it be ok to have one S&P that can be remapped to the left or right shoulder buttons as needed?

Typically no.

There may be some games that only use the L1-R1 or L2-R2 ones (or none at all), but most of the ones I've played use at least 3 of them.  I think you will want two switches.
It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go. - R. Travis.
When all is said and done, generally much more is SAID than DONE.

Hiub1

• Offline Offline
  • www.sleepyjack.com
« Reply #179 on: December 22, 2004, 11:21:18 am »
Aren't the shoulder buttons very commonly used in some games? I don't know the extent to which a ps2 game remaps buttons, so I guess as long as we had the sip and puff switches for some stuff it would be ok, since if it is a button that is used maybe for firing I don't know how convenient it would be for Sean to keep going at those things. I am guessing we would be looking at 2 switches correct?

Thanks for all the great info guys, Fred.

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #180 on: December 22, 2004, 12:06:29 pm »
Aren't the shoulder buttons very commonly used in some games? I don't know the extent to which a ps2 game remaps buttons, so I guess as long as we had the sip and puff switches for some stuff it would be ok, since if it is a button that is used maybe for firing I don't know how convenient it would be for Sean to keep going at those things. I am guessing we would be looking at 2 switches correct?

Thanks for all the great info guys, Fred.

Yes, I think two.  Ken just emailed me and can sell us two for $80.  We will need to adapt a stand or headpiece.  That is a great deal as they generally cost $200 - $295 elsewhere.

Also, he mentioned the siwtches for depressing the analog sticks -

"Don't forget the  L3 and
R3 switches which are done by pushing down on the left or right analog
joystick.  Grand Theft Auto uses the L3 switch to "Honk the horn" and get
the prostitute to come out of the hotel!"

Now I think it is pretty important that Sean can get his girls up off thier butt to pony up the cash so....

What about a pressure plates near his wrist etc.  They have some that will activate when pretty much a fly lands on them, that way Sean can just rest his wrist on the plate for a second to get the day's take.

See the "Bass Switch" here:  http://www.synapseadaptive.com/switches/DJ/switch_kit.htm

Hiub1

• Offline Offline
  • www.sleepyjack.com
« Reply #181 on: December 22, 2004, 03:46:06 pm »
That is pretty neat looking. How big are they? Also, I know you were thinking of adding wrist cushions for Sean, would this get in the way?

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #182 on: December 22, 2004, 03:59:44 pm »
That is pretty neat looking. How big are they? Also, I know you were thinking of adding wrist cushions for Sean, would this get in the way?

The site says they are about 4" x 6" - these are pretty steep, about $50 a pop.  I would think we could fabricate the same thing with a microswitch (maybe from a coin - door) and some sort of flexed plate. 

Maybe the same material they use for those cones you can put on your pet's head to keep them from biting a wound.

Hiub1

• Offline Offline
  • www.sleepyjack.com
« Reply #183 on: December 22, 2004, 09:36:45 pm »
Yeah, it would be fairly simple to make something like that. Either just 2 metal plates on top of each other, 4 screws with springs on them, and wire one plate to ground and the other plate to the button press and that does it. One thing you forgot to reply on, what about Sean's wrist cushions? Are we forgetting about those? This seems to be a really good idea, so I would think that it would be favorable to ditch the beanbags for this. What would Sean think?

walls83

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2017, 02:58:45 pm
  • beer is good
« Reply #184 on: December 23, 2004, 09:40:51 am »
1hookedspacecadet your dog looks just like mine.  He had to wear that "CONE" for awhile when he got clipped  :-X.  What is he/she Black Lab..?  How much does he/she weigh?  My dog "MAD MAX" is 1 1/2 years old, black lab and weighs 110 lbs of Muscle(NOT FAT).  Hes is a monsters and only getting bigger.  My wife just got a new Female Black lab "ROXY" and she is 10 weeks old this week and wieghs 25 lbs.  The Vet said she might get bigger then Max.   :-\

Back to the controller. 

Those presure pads are pretty sweet.  I cant wait to see what the mock up final looks like for this CP.

"A true warrior enters the arena with all his powers at the ready." ~ Gouki

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #185 on: December 23, 2004, 09:48:09 am »
1hookedspacecadet your dog looks just like mine.

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #186 on: December 23, 2004, 10:37:36 am »
Yeah, it would be fairly simple to make something like that. Either just 2 metal plates on top of each other, 4 screws with springs on them, and wire one plate to ground and the other plate to the button press and that does it. One thing you forgot to reply on, what about Sean's wrist cushions? Are we forgetting about those? This seems to be a really good idea, so I would think that it would be favorable to ditch the beanbags for this. What would Sean think?

So on the pressure switch, I am enclosing a quick diagram of one possible config.  Note it may be possible to eliminate the small springs and use the natural tension in a material (like the plastic cone material) to act as the spring if properly cantalevered.  I tried to depict a microswitch with a little lever on it like the ones used for a coin insert.

On the wrist rests, I noted this in SeaMonkey's preliminary report from Sean;

"The back (farthest from Sean) side of the controller should be 5" high including beanbag, and the other end should be 4" high, to accomodate him in bed."

That seems to indicate the cp will have an increasing slope from front to back.  My initial thoughts at this point are to put together the mockup without any wrist rests, let Sean put his hands on it, and see if there is one or more applicable spots for those.

Also, remember the beanbag is so Sean can rest the cp on his lap in his chair or in bed.

Arcadiac

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2020, 01:26:31 am
« Reply #187 on: December 23, 2004, 12:53:18 pm »
I'd recommend adding 3.5mm mono sockets for any of the controls you are a bit unsure of. Then Sean can add sip/puff, head switches or anything else that may help at a later date - and to suit each game. Great work by the way.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk

Just a thought, This person has some experience to offer for control flexibility and also has built adapted controllers, apparently works for a company that does just that,  keep them in mind when suggestions are made.  It could make the process so much simpler!  ARCADIAC!

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #188 on: December 23, 2004, 02:04:52 pm »
Thanks for the reminder.  I just browsed Barrie's site again and found his DIY instructions for a S&P switch as well as some further discussions about the 3.5 mono plug jacks and pressure switches.  Check out this link provided by him to a supplier of low pressure vacume switches.

http://tinyurl.com/57tl3

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
Re: controller for quadriplegic - Call for equipment
« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2004, 02:49:44 pm »
Ok folks,

I have been conferring with Hiub 1 and we have decided now is the time to start figuring out the analog joystick wiring and the mounting of the Pelican sticks while we wait on the revised designs from SeaMonkey.

To that end we are ready for the following components if anyone has them to donate:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 x PELICAN PELPL950 Universal Arcade Sticks

(example: http://www.fadfusion.com/selection.php?product_item_number=20260800103)

1 or more aftermarket PS2 controllers - prefer ones which have an "auto-fire" or "turbo" option

- (possible examples: http://wrongcrowd.com/arcade/controllers.shtml)

NOTE: One issue with the stock ps2 controller is that it has small tracts of copper on the inner PCB.  Not much to solder to.  The link below discusses this issue and illustrates why we should look at aftermarket parts. 

http://wrongcrowd.com/~arcade/sony.shtml

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like we can get the Pelicans for about $15-$20 pc and the other controller for around $10 if no one has any available.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 02:59:59 pm by 1hookedspacecadet »

Arcadiac

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2020, 01:26:31 am
« Reply #190 on: December 23, 2004, 10:20:13 pm »
That's a good price for the Pelican Universals, literally half-price.  Keep in mind that they already have some ps2 capable circuitry (possibly analog), turbo (auto-fire, same thing?) and programmable buttons.  Could the circuit boards inside them be daisy-chained to emulate the analog sticks?  I know very little at all about circuit boards but maybe something to test out. 
Keep up the good work all!
ARCADIAC!

SeaMonkey

• Offline Offline
    • Ultimate Battles!
« Reply #191 on: December 25, 2004, 05:10:32 am »
Hey Sean, that cabinet we talked about got SNIPED at 1 second to go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6140330981&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT

I will see you tomorrow.

SeaMonkey

• Offline Offline
    • Ultimate Battles!
« Reply #192 on: December 25, 2004, 01:35:28 pm »
Sean got a pass to leave the facility today, so I won't be putting MAME on his box for Christmas as planned. I will do it tomorrow instead.

Sean wanted everyone to know that he hasn't been able to be online, but he thanks everyone who's been helping, and wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

Puds

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 31, 2005, 01:38:01 pm
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #193 on: December 30, 2004, 07:13:05 am »
hey guys, sorry havnt been on the forum lately or i would have jumped in on the physical  construction of this thing as soon as I heard Atlanta.  I'm a student at Georgia Tech and am currently on my holiday break but only live about 20 mins north east of atlanta.  I just briefly read the post about possibly using a shop here to work on this controller?  If that's still the case I would truely love to come by and do what I can.  I can still remember how painful it was to hack all my xbox controllers with a soldering iron but after 4 controllers I'm at least a pro at it :P

hit me up with an email if you're interested.
gtg225s@mail.gatech.edu

and AIM name:   puds99

- Pat

SOAPboy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 01, 2009, 03:36:12 am
  • ..::GeeK::..
« Reply #194 on: December 31, 2004, 11:06:52 pm »
ok..

My 2 copper worth (bad WoW joke)

PS2 analog sticks be default are rather "simple" if you just look at em.. I was thinking, it wouldnt be terribly hard to just hack up the actual analogs, and extent the stick a bit..

the hatswitch.. i know the PERFECT switch for that.. Neo Geo Pocket Colors hatswitch.. http://www.cyberiapc.com/vgg/pics/neogeo_pocket5.jpg

if anyone of you have owned one, you know, its SIMPLE to use, and its the most responsive Dpad ever made.. and the bonus, there cheap..

ok.. thats all my ideas..

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #195 on: January 01, 2005, 05:04:21 pm »
Happy New Year All!

Just getting back into the groove and ready to push ahead on Sean's controller.  Hiub and I need the controllers to get started on the wiring while we await the revised plans.

I am sending Saint a note to ask him to order the following:

2 x Pelican Arcade Sticks $14.99 pc. ( http://www.fadfusion.com/selection.php?product_item_number=20260800103 )

2 x Mad Katz controllers $9.99 pc (  http://www.fadfusion.com/selection.php?product_item_number=20260600032  )

If anyone has a cheaper source, let us know. 

saint

• Supreme Chancellor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #196 on: January 01, 2005, 05:14:32 pm »
Don't forget I'll need to know where to have them shipped :)

--- saint

Happy New Year All!

Just getting back into the groove and ready to push ahead on Sean's controller.  Hiub and I need the controllers to get started on the wiring while we await the revised plans.

I am sending Saint a note to ask him to order the following:

2 x Pelican Arcade Sticks $14.99 pc. ( http://www.fadfusion.com/selection.php?product_item_number=20260800103 )

2 x Mad Katz controllers $9.99 pc (  http://www.fadfusion.com/selection.php?product_item_number=20260600032  )

If anyone has a cheaper source, let us know. 

--- John St.Clair
     Project Arcade 2!
     saint@arcadecontrols.com

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #197 on: January 01, 2005, 05:54:31 pm »
PM Sent!  :)

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #198 on: January 02, 2005, 04:24:16 pm »
Just heard from SeaMonkey, diagrams are on the way and should  be in by Tues.  Saint is ordering up some parts so it looks like we are on track.

Hiub1

• Offline Offline
  • www.sleepyjack.com
« Reply #199 on: January 02, 2005, 06:34:55 pm »
Good deal! I will post whenever I get the controller and take a look at it