Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Thank You MinWah  (Read 810 times)

vader

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 23, 2022, 12:22:08 pm
  • I can't breathe in this thing !!
Thank You MinWah
« on: November 14, 2004, 03:15:30 am »
Took me some time to get it working...but with some reading and patience, dam, it was well worth the effort.  Can't thank you enough for what you put into this....send me a PM with your email addy you accept paypal with so I can donate a little to your efforts..  Gone with nasty Mame32....Dos Mame and Mamewah to the rescue

Thanks Again

Tim

Minwah

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 18, 2019, 05:03:20 am
    • MAMEWAH
Re:Thank You MinWah
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 10:04:35 am »
Glad you got it working...I just noticed you said Dos MAME & MW - no need to use Dos MAME, I'd recommend the standard Windows Commandline version from www.mame.net.

I see your cab's looking great, make sure you make a nice Missile Command-themed skin for it :)

vader

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 23, 2022, 12:22:08 pm
  • I can't breathe in this thing !!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2004, 12:54:28 pm »
Did I say DOS mame, yep I sure did.....was so excited I didn't see what I was typing, lol.....I meant command line version...

Thanks Again

Tim

Minwah

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 18, 2019, 05:03:20 am
    • MAMEWAH
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2004, 01:10:51 pm »
Did I say DOS mame, yep I sure did.....was so excited I didn't see what I was typing, lol.....I meant command line version...

Cool, I read a couple of your other posts since and figured that might be the case.