Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Am almost done with Control Panel prototype  (Read 2345 times)

CthulhuLuke

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 18, 2024, 06:42:43 pm
  • old school
    • CthulhuLuke's Arcade Parodius
Am almost done with Control Panel prototype
« on: May 25, 2002, 03:03:49 am »
Hey all,
  Loooooong time no posts, sorry.  I guess I was just slackin on my control panel and all, but I'm back into the game again.  I sat down and made a cardboard control panel overlay, and am in the process of putting the pieces on.  I decided since I don't want to make a whole knew control panel, I'll be just making a top piece, and the piece would not fit the trackball.  So I'm going to build a seperate box in the future for the trackball, and I can just like put it on the side of my cab or something like that.  So here's how I layed it out,    1 8-way on the left, 7 buttons on that, 3 buttons above, a 4-way pac man with 2 buttons, and 1 8-way on the right, 7 buttons with that, and 3 buttons above.  The control panel is going to be wired to an I-pac and 2 psx pads, which I have psx to dc convertors, so essentially it works on all good systems.  I already have a board with all the wiring on it, and it just has the 3 plugs coming out of it.  It has a big row of quick disconnects for easy plugging into.  I'll have pictures up for those who want to see my work in a bit, just gotta get a camera and what not.
   Alright, just thought I'd keep everyone updated that I wasn't out of the Arcade Controls community
   -CthulhuLuke
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »