Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help Building a Controller  (Read 1998 times)

Thuzle

• Trade Count: (0)
Help Building a Controller
« on: May 27, 2002, 02:26:22 pm »
I was wondering if any of the more experianced builders on the board would like to help me build a 33 x 33 Dance pad for DDR with working lights? Its not so much the wiring, but the contruction using metal that I can't do. I have full instructions on one site how to do it, but don't have the time or equipment to do it myself. So, I am humbling asking if any of you would build this for me. If you in the So. Cal area it would reduce shipping as well. You can Email me at cedar_14@hotmail.com or reply to this post.
P.S. The wiring is going to be different, its going to be able to switch between controller types (Serial, PS, DC and anything else new that comes on) How, well, with connecters. Four wires from the pads to a male adapter in the board, then just take which ever control you want and plug it in then into the system. Please help
Thank you
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »