Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: support for 27 and 32inch tv's?  (Read 3822 times)

theonemickfoley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 30, 2004, 01:37:39 pm
  • I'm a llama!
support for 27 and 32inch tv's?
« on: August 06, 2004, 03:16:56 am »
just wondering if your book has some plans to support 27 inch to 32 inch tvs.

and the slickstick or hotrod controller..

and where can i buy this book locally?? does walmart carry the book??

Kane

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 06, 2023, 08:05:47 am
  • What?
Re:support for 27 and 32inch tv's?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 12:20:05 pm »
The book includes 2 sets of plans, both which can be modified to work with any size TV, just make your width whatever you need it to be, and make sure the depth will fit, if not adjust youe measurements for that as well.

As for where to buy the book, I got mine at the local Barnes & Nobal.......I know Amazon has it, as for Wal-Mart I think I may have seen it there but not sure......try the book store at you local mall

8bit

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 23, 2004, 11:31:10 am
Re:support for 27 and 32inch tv's?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 08:05:02 pm »
You can find it on amazon.com  which is powered by borders which means if theres a borders bookstore around you, you can most likely find it.  I was curious about the book and went out and found it at a borders and decided to get it.  All I can say is wow im glad I did.