Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: ??? [NuLL]pAd ????  (Read 4091 times)

nullb0y

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2023, 04:37:32 pm
  • Who wants some?
    • antinull
??? [NuLL]pAd ????
« on: August 22, 2002, 01:17:07 am »
heres a light sketch its going to be a dual interface a ps2/serial trackball and a propad6 (6 button gamepad)

i decided to call it [NuLL]pAd if you have any ideas please share them with me
Alright. Who wants some? Who's next? Huh? How 'bout it? Who wants some? Huh? Who wants to have a little? You.
  You want some more? Huuuh? You want a little? Do ya? Huh? You want some more? Huh? Huh? Hh!

Bursar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 14, 2005, 06:57:07 am
  • I'm a llama!
Re:??? [NuLL]pAd ????
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2002, 03:08:49 am »
The trackball looks to be far too close to the butons. There is a significant amount of space required to fit a trackball. If you look at Lusid's control panel templates: http://home.earthlink.net/~seanhat/arcade/CPtemplates.zip you'll see just how much space is requied.

nullb0y

• Offline Offline
  • Who wants some?
    • antinull
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2002, 11:33:39 am »
oops ill just change the picture at the end of the link its a mouse not an arcade trackball.... heres the new pic

i chenged the origonal link so the ne abouve i the same pic.,... or it should be anyways use the url
http://www.teamend.freeservers.com/nullpad.gif
« Last Edit: August 26, 2002, 04:20:56 pm by nullb0y »
Alright. Who wants some? Who's next? Huh? How 'bout it? Who wants some? Huh? Who wants to have a little? You.
  You want some more? Huuuh? You want a little? Do ya? Huh? You want some more? Huh? Huh? Hh!

nullb0y

• Offline Offline
  • Who wants some?
    • antinull
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2002, 08:16:41 pm »
well i started cutting plywood and realized its just not gonna cut it neither are 2x4s so im gonnma goto lowes i guess and get some mdf....