Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: i'm a sick sick man!  (Read 2170 times)

gnateye

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 05, 2011, 11:22:36 am
  • 4 cabs and counting!!!
    • natty's arcade
i'm a sick sick man!
« on: August 19, 2002, 01:19:57 pm »
i need help!
this morning while riding the bus on my way to work (running late of course) i spied an arcade control panel in an alley (i know i have an eagle eye for this stuff) so i jumped off the bus and went back and checked it out, it was full nba jam CP with 2 jsticks and about 4 buttond, the panel and box it connects to, along with the hooks to hold it down, it was little dirty, but prolly cleaner than my cab when i got it 8)

anyways it wasnt all that, and it was little too big for me to carry under my arm as i walked the last mile to work so i stashed it and im gonna hope its there still after work (fingers crossed)

but i just jumped off the bus without a second thought, late or not, i saw arcade parts and jumped 8)

addiction!

Dink

Re:i'm a sick sick man!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 01:46:44 pm »
Yes, you have it bad. :)

AlanS17

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 02, 2019, 08:35:48 am
  • I won't even pretend to be clever...
    • AlanS17