Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Problem with Happ website when ordering  (Read 1986 times)

Bursar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 14, 2005, 06:57:07 am
  • I'm a llama!
Problem with Happ website when ordering
« on: August 14, 2002, 06:23:18 am »
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I wasn't sure if the Main forum was the right one either.

Basically I've just been through the Happ site adding buttons and joysticks to my order with gay abandon :) I go through the bit where I enter all my details, the card details, and then I get to a page that says:

Checkout: Final Step

And that's all. No button to confirm my order, no recap of what I've ordered, no errors to indicate a problem with the website, just a blank page with the above heading.

Has anyone else ever had this? Is my order likely to have gone through, or has it gone pear shaped? I'm a bit reluctant to go through the process again in case I end up with two lots of the goods that I want.

Due to the time difference (I'm in the UK), the Happ office hasn't opened yet so I can't call them.

Any ideas, or should I just wait for their office to open?

Bursar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 14, 2005, 06:57:07 am
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Problem with Happ website when ordering
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 06:39:10 am »
Sorted, I just had a nice chat with a lady at Happ in the UK, and they're gonna sort everything out for me, and I shall deal with them directly to buy my stuff.