Software Support > DOS/WinCab

DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox news

<< < (6/6)

froggerman:
Ok, now I am really confused. This was a new installation of Windows 98, a system restore actually. I remembered that I had a Windows 98 Second Edition upgrade, so I installed that. Now WinCab sound totally awesome! I have no idea what is different, but that is all that I changed.

I really like this program, it looks and works like I expect it to. I want to rip somemore music and see how I can control the song display.

Great work!

Chris:

--- Quote from: froggerman on July 09, 2004, 12:23:33 am ---Ok, now I am really confused. This was a new installation of Windows 98, a system restore actually. I remembered that I had a Windows 98 Second Edition upgrade, so I installed that. Now WinCab sound totally awesome! I have no idea what is different, but that is all that I changed.

--- End quote ---
I'll bet part of the upgrade is an upgrade to DirectX.  The Windows version does depend on DirectX...

RacerX:

--- Quote from: Chris on July 08, 2004, 10:52:14 pm ---My guess is that they are encoded as Variable Bit Rate.  Unfortunately, at this time I can't handle VBR MP3's.

--Chris

--- End quote ---

???
I only have a few VBR mp3's, but they play just fine on WinCab.   :)

Chris:

--- Quote from: RacerX on July 09, 2004, 10:35:14 am ---
--- Quote from: Chris on July 08, 2004, 10:52:14 pm ---My guess is that they are encoded as Variable Bit Rate.  Unfortunately, at this time I can't handle VBR MP3's.

--Chris

--- End quote ---

???
I only have a few VBR mp3's, but they play just fine on WinCab.   :)

--- End quote ---
Wow... I wonder what I fixed?   ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version