Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: New j-pac alike jamma to pc conector in USA  (Read 18666 times)

android

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 21, 2006, 09:44:47 am
Re:New j-pac alike jamma to pc conector in USA
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2004, 09:31:41 pm »
Hi,
I had posted previously on the thread..
http://snespad.emulationworld.com/welcome.html
Includes diagram for use with sneskey

Yep. That's all there is to it. Two NES controllers, this circuit and you're done. As it tuned out,  you had it right all along.  Your card and Gozur's are pretty much the same.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 09:43:45 pm by android »

pointdablame

• I think Drew is behind this conspiracy...
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 09, 2023, 09:11:07 pm
  • Saint and Woogie let me back in!
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2004, 11:03:37 pm »
So this is basically two hacked NES pads?   Very disappointing.
first off your and idiot

Man I love the internet, haha.

JackTucky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 04, 2021, 12:00:58 pm
  • Soon I will post that I am a triathalete
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2004, 11:21:53 pm »
Ill be careful to but im not a scum or something like that ...you can always call me at my house number that its 720-904-6812

yeah, right.   Answer the questions then.  Gozur went out on a limb for you.

Gozur:  I'm in for a $1 to recover your costs.  Even though you shouldn't have sent the cash  in the first place  :P

Art
Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.

ode1979

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 07, 2004, 03:44:09 pm
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2004, 11:29:10 pm »
Ill be careful to but im not a scum or something like that ...you can always call me at my house number that its 720-904-6812

yeah, right.   Answer the questions then.  Gozur went out on a limb for you.

Gozur:  I'm in for a $1 to recover your costs.  Even though you shouldn't have sent the cash  in the first place  :P

Art
hello.  i dont have nothing good to say but i know i didnt have the time to reply to gozur cuz i was in to personal problems i know i dont deserve a good review either but i want you people to understand that my intentions where good i all i want'it to do it was to help people reduce their coast to build a mame cabinet...i couldnt and i persoonaly will give the money back to gozur and hope he acept my apologies and if someone whants to help to develop this product into something beter i will be glad to sell or donate the patent for that porpuse....mi apologies to everyone in this forum and it was not my intention to hurt anyone....im just a regular guy that try to make some money...i couldnt...maybe ill have better luck next time. :(

Goz

• KOTA
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2020, 02:23:18 am
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2004, 11:36:00 pm »
  Art,

While appreciated, it certainly isnt necessary. I am responsible for my own actions and understood the risk in doing so.

Hopefully ODE (AVEL) will honor his promise to me to refund the $.

I tried hooking up my arcadeVGA to the unit a little while ago and here's what the output looked like. At this point I'd have to say it isn't even a viable replacement option for the JPAC. Although the sound option would be cool

As you can see above, there is some sort of interference or sync issue with using the Shag MAME with arcadeVGA and WG monitor.

-Goz

ode1979

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 07, 2004, 03:44:09 pm
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2004, 11:41:00 pm »
 Art,

While appreciated, it certainly isnt necessary. I am responsible for my own actions and understood the risk in doing so.

Hopefully ODE (AVEL) will honor his promise to me to refund the $.

I tried hooking up my arcadeVGA to the unit a little while ago and here's what the output looked like. At this point I'd have to say it isn't even a viable replacement option for the JPAC. Although the sound option would be cool

As you can see above, there is some sort of interference or sync issue with using the Shag MAME with arcadeVGA and WG monitor.

-Goz
I am using mine without the arcade vga i got'it plugin in the jamma conection directly and i use arcadeos whit mame for windows not mame 32 i use a regular arcade monitor (phillips) and i dont have your problems....i dont use a striped vga cable i use a regular one...