Software Support > DOS/WinCab

The world must be coming to an end... DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox getting updated soon

<< < (2/4) > >>

Chris:

--- Quote from: Chris on June 04, 2004, 12:27:23 am ---Rotation is still a bit wonky, but multi-resolution support is working.  Here's the default skin at 320x240.  Of course, for a low resolution like this I'd probably tinker with the skin.ini a bit, since the default font size is almost unreadable at this resolution...
--- End quote ---
Rotation is now working in all resolutions!  It's amazing how much you can screw things up by transposing a couple of variables...

I still need to fix some minor bugs in the selection process.  This weekend I hope to add auto-indexing (no more JUKELIST!  But you still have to run it at least once in Windows to pick up the long filenames...) and add mouse and touchscreen support (this will require being able to define clickable buttons in the skin), create a couple more skins, and write docs.  Ugh... writing the docs is probably going to take longer than writing the code!  :O

--Chris

RacerX:
I'm excited to see this latest release.  Thanks for enhancing an already great app, Chris!

DrewKaree:
Is there any way you could mve the jukebox picture down so that the rounded top would show, rather than the "grille" portion on the bottom?  

Chris:

--- Quote from: drewkaree on June 05, 2004, 10:26:09 pm ---Is there any way you could mve the jukebox picture down so that the rounded top would show, rather than the "grille" portion on the bottom?  

--- End quote ---
If you just chop the bottom off the background pic, everything else will re-scale automatically.  (If you took some off the top you'd have to adjust the coordinates of the elements in skin.ini.

Here's what that skin looks like:

--- Code: ---[skin]
background=images\bgclassc.pcx

[Display1]
# Now Playing display
Enabled=True
x=155
y=202
w=286
h=80
lines=4
color=green
bgcolor=black

[Display2]
# Song List display
Enabled=True
x=592
y=202
w=286
h=80
lines=4
color=green
bgcolor=black

[Display3]
# Selection display
Enabled=True
x=494
y=256
w=46
h=29
color=green
bgcolor=black

[Display4]
# Credit Display
Enabled=True
x=494
y=212
w=46
h=29
color=green
bgcolor=black

[TitleStrips]
type=double
font=bluehigh.ttf
fontsize=26
fontcolor=blue
smallfont=bluecond.ttf
smallfontsize=26
image=images\jb45lb01.pcx
width=320
height=108
stripcount=8
fontsmoothing=true

[Strip1]
x=162
y=308
address=A1

[Strip2]
x=162
y=418
address=B1

[Strip3]
x=162
y=528
address=C1

[Strip4]
x=162
y=638
address=D1

[Strip5]
x=542
y=308
address=A3

[Strip6]
x=542
y=418
address=B3

[Strip7]
x=542
y=528
address=C3

[Strip8]
x=542
y=638
address=D3

--- End code ---

DrewKaree:

--- Quote from: Chris on June 05, 2004, 10:36:45 pm ---If you just chop the bottom off the background pic, everything else will re-scale automatically.  (If you took some off the top you'd have to adjust the coordinates of the elements in skin.ini.
--- End quote ---
So I can just photoshop the pic myself?  Is this true of past versions as well or just the newer version, cuz I'd like to see it "in action".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version