Software Support > DOS/WinCab

The world must be coming to an end... DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox getting updated soon

(1/4) > >>

Chris:
Yes, I'm finally making progress on DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox, only a year after I promised that the next update would be available "soon".  I've pushed off the CD- style jukebox support (and I may not go back to it, as so many others do that so well) and auto-indexing via ID3 support for now so I can concentrate on support for multiple resolutions, rotated displays, mouse/touchscreen support, and skin support.

I'm going to need a beta tester or two, preferably someone using an actual arcade monitor or a TV and/or someone with a touchscreen.  If you're interested in being a guinea pig, please let me know!  :)

--Chris

RacerX:
I'm only using a regular old CRT computer monitor, but I would help out in any way I can.

Chris:
Hmm... I still must have a bug or two in there somewhere...

RacerX:
ROTFL.  I love debugging!

Chris:
Rotation is still a bit wonky, but multi-resolution support is working.  Here's the default skin at 320x240.  Of course, for a low resolution like this I'd probably tinker with the skin.ini a bit, since the default font size is almost unreadable at this resolution...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version