Main > Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Forum

Automate The Ripping Process For MP3's - PDF AVAILABLE - NEW Fresh Scent!

<< < (3/5) > >>

DrewKaree:
You're not understanding the reason for this thread.  People are ripping their CD's to make a jukebox, or to put them on ONE computer and not have to worry about "where'd I put that CD).

Your service puts them on DVD.  Great for archival use, which is their niche.  Now, how do we use them from the DVD?  Same way as the CD's we originally had.  Therefore, the process will still be needed.....rip them to a computer.

JackTucky:

--- Quote from: DrewKaree on September 30, 2004, 12:19:15 pm ---You're not understanding the reason for this thread.  People are ripping their CD's to make a jukebox, or to put them on ONE computer and not have to worry about "where'd I put that CD).

Your service puts them on DVD.  Great for archival use, which is their niche.  Now, how do we use them from the DVD?  Same way as the CD's we originally had.  Therefore, the process will still be needed.....rip them to a computer.

--- End quote ---

Betcha kortney is from get digitial, but whatever, if they were all on DVD's, then you could just insert one DVD at a time and copy to your hard drive.  probably faster than you could Rip them yourself.

I'm up to CD 100 out of 300 Ripping myself, while I work.  If that DOS box wouldn't pop up for LAME, it would be even easier.

Art

DrewKaree:

--- Quote from: JackTucky on September 30, 2004, 04:23:24 pm ---Betcha kortney is from get digitial, but whatever, if they were all on DVD's, then you could just insert one DVD at a time and copy to your hard drive.  probably faster than you could Rip them yourself.

I'm up to CD 100 out of 300 Ripping myself, while I work.  If that DOS box wouldn't pop up for LAME, it would be even easier.

Art
--- End quote ---
yeah, it would, but her service charges between 1-2 bucks PER CD...at that price, I'd have paid over $500 for my collection, and you'd have paid $600, and we'd STILL need to put the DVDs in to rip! :o

I bet she's from GetDigital myself...they prolly have people who's job is to troll the 'net and do stuff like this...it made ME look 'em up!  :P

Tell ya what, Jack, send all your CD's to ME....wrapped in your Chexx hockey, and I'LL rip all your CD's to your drive, burn you DVD copies, make you an album for all the DVD's, AND wrap your drive in a new case with all the fixin's....that sounds fair to ME, anyway....no charge, a new comp for you, heck, I'll even pay to ship you the new stuff.....all for your Hockey machine  ;D  ;)

JackTucky:
Sounds like a deal DrewKaree!  I used to be unbeatable amongst my friends at Chexx, now I am mostly unwinnable.

Art

geomartin:
Excellent tutorial!  My game room is completely full, but I've decided to make room for that mame jukebox.  This site has been such an inspiration!

Thanks,
geo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version