Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Question About Monitor  (Read 1687 times)

Daniel

• Trade Count: (0)
Question About Monitor
« on: July 22, 2002, 03:57:57 pm »
I am looking into building a mame cabinet and was reading about how to install a monitor.  I was wondering if you could use a TV and leave it in its case and build the cabinet big enough to fit and then cover the edge of the casing with wood.  This cabinet will be around little kids and I dont like the idea of having something they could touch or get hurt on.  So could you guys give me your thoughts on this?

Daniel

SNAAAKE

• -Banned-
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 21, 2004, 03:44:18 am
  • Banned for abusive postings.
Re:Question About Monitor
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 08:39:24 pm »
sure you can man.did you take a look at the example pages?there are many people went that way so GO GO GO.personnally i used arcade monitor.vga arcade monitor delivers better pictures but TV is fair with s-video.