Arcade Collecting > Merit/JVL Touchscreen

Building a Merit Touchscreen game

<< < (2/3) > >>

Andy Desak:

--- Quote from: botez on July 25, 2002, 04:16:05 pm ---
An update:

I have found that you can get the Megatouch kit for between $175-400 depending on how good of one you want.  This includes everything except the touchscreen monitor.  You can find 13-14" touchscreen monitors on Ebay for under $200 and certain times.  The touchscreen cabinet is all I'm left looking for, but I can probably build that on my own as soon as I get dimensions.  

Also, the idea of using the touchscreen overlay on a monitor is a cool idea, but ultimately won't work for this, due to driver issues.

Any questions or comments?

Troy

--- End quote ---

Andy Desak:

An update:

I have found that you can get the Megatouch kit for between $175-400 depending on how good of one you want.  This includes everything except the touchscreen monitor.  You can find 13-14" touchscreen monitors on Ebay for under $200 and certain times.  The touchscreen cabinet is all I'm left looking for, but I can probably build that on my own as soon as I get dimensions.  

Also, the idea of using the touchscreen overlay on a monitor is a cool idea, but ultimately won't work for this, due to driver issues.

Troy

--- End quote ---

Andy Desak:

An update:

I have found that you can get the Megatouch kit for between $175-400 depending on how good of one you want.

This includes everything except the touchscreen monitor.  You can find 13-14" touchscreen monitors on Ebay for under $200 and certain times.  The touchscreen cabinet is all I'm left looking for, but I can probably build that on my own as soon as I get dimensions.  

Troy

--- End quote ---

sorry about the 2 accidental posts with nothing in them  :P

Andy Desak:

An update:

I have found that you can get the Megatouch kit for between $175-400 depending on how good of one you want

This includes everything except the touchscreen monitor.  You can find 13-14" touchscreen monitors on Ebay for under $200 and certain times.  The touchscreen cabinet is all I'm left looking for, but I can probably build that on my own as soon as I get dimensions.  

Troy

--- End quote ---

all right I dont know WTF if wrong with my computer...........
let me try this for a 4th time.

Between $175 and 400 huh....From what I have seen I find this very hard to believe....do you have a url or a phone number?
If I can get the newest Megatouch for a lousy $400 I'll buy one tommorrow!!!!

Thanks
Andy

Andy Desak:

--- Quote from: fmfbanshee on July 23, 2002, 03:35:49 pm ---
Yes it dose work.  I built one.  

--- End quote ---

where did you get the software for the games???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version