Main > Artwork

Vectorized artwork site

<< < (17/18) > >>

1-UP:
Not sure if it's your internet provider or what but when I clicked the link (on phone) I was sent to some spam competition site.

PL1:

--- Quote from: 1-UP on March 19, 2019, 10:28:57 pm ---Not sure if it's your internet provider or what but when I clicked the link (on phone) I was sent to some spam competition site.

--- End quote ---
The AAL site has moved and the defunct URL from the second post in this thread has since been taken over by spammers.  (warning note added)

IIRC spammers also managed to take over the newer URL several times and the backups were corrupted.   :angry:

Last info from Sirwoogie about AAL is that he found an intact four-year-old backup on an old HDD and was planning to repackage and release the files.

Not sure how long that process will take.   :dunno

Scott

mameotron:

--- Quote from: Malenko on March 27, 2018, 08:58:51 am ---http://vectorlib.free.fr/

--- End quote ---

Wow, thanks for the link!!  Brings back so many good memories.  The Atari Age was my contribution, my first ever vectorized art project.  I followed Frosty's tutorial and it came out pretty nice.  I can't believe it's still around!

eezeetee:
Is all of this content gone forever?

PL1:

--- Quote from: eezeetee on January 04, 2023, 12:29:23 am ---Is all of this content gone forever?

--- End quote ---
Are you referring to the content previously hosted on AAL?

--- Quote from: PL1 on March 19, 2019, 11:32:52 pm ---The AAL site has moved and the defunct URL from the second post in this thread has since been taken over by spammers.  (warning note added)

IIRC spammers also managed to take over the newer URL several times and the backups were corrupted.   :angry:

Last info from Sirwoogie about AAL is that he found an intact four-year-old backup on an old HDD and was planning to repackage and release the files.

Not sure how long that process will take.   :dunno

--- End quote ---

If not, did you try any of the other links in this post?
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,17346.msg1372720.html#msg1372720

Scott

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version