Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Fire/Demon/Zombie Artwork design  (Read 11661 times)

Demon-Seed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 04, 2022, 09:51:02 am
    • DemonCade (WORKING URL!)
Fire/Demon/Zombie Artwork design
« on: January 31, 2003, 05:23:32 pm »
Hi,
I have been struggling huge to make some CP/BEZEL and front artwork to match of blend in with my CP. If you co to my page u can see my marquee its good, but was not saved. I really want some CP artwork maybe Bezel too. What I really want is flames like i have in the marquee that flow around the monitor. THE cp I would like flames, and maybe some Zombies like Resident evil style or Zombie Revenge..like horror film collage around.. with the words DemonCade on it in the center or something.... I have been struggling..and wondered if anyone would be so kind to design it for me??? Check out the site and let me know.. I can help you out in some way.. say i got that DC and stuff you could have if u do a really good job! or FTP? or cash? let me know
I would REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
Jim
Life is like a video game, a good one never dies..

Dartful Dodger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2012, 11:21:39 pm
  • Newer isn't always better.
Re:Fire/Demon/Zombie Artwork design
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 05:59:19 pm »
Hi,
I have been struggling huge to make some CP/BEZEL and front artwork to match of blend in with my CP. If you co to my page u can see my marquee its good, but was not saved.
I'd like to see your marquee, but I can't co to your webpage, without knowing the web address.

RacerX

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 17, 2022, 12:06:34 pm
  • Longtime member, sometime poster.
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 06:07:27 pm »
Hi,
I have been struggling huge to make some CP/BEZEL and front artwork to match of blend in with my CP. If you co to my page u can see my marquee its good, but was not saved.
I'd like to see your marquee, but I can't co to your webpage, without knowing the web address.

Click the little WWW under his avatar on the left of his posting.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 06:08:28 pm by RacerX »

Demon-Seed

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 06:25:50 pm »
theres a link on my profile..let me know i would appreciate it!

menace

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2023, 10:57:06 am
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2003, 01:36:22 pm »
off topic--did you manoever that wendel clark jersey in the photos or was that accidental? ;D ;)

On topic--I like the marquee--looks great.  As far as what to do with the CP i would keep it simple maybe just use a black background with the odd zombie artistically placed--My concern is that with the flames you might overwhelm the panel.  A screaming skull with worms/snakes coming out of the eye sockets would look cool as sideart though  ;D
its better to not post and be thought a fool, then to whip out your keyboard and remove all doubt...

Demon-Seed

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2003, 09:04:03 pm »
Hi,
Yea i know, I just cant design it myself.. anyone around could help?