Main > Forum/Website Discussion

Email to Google domains (gmail.com) - *maybe* working?

(1/2) > >>

saint:
I *might* have email to Google domains (gmail.com) working. I registered a test account with a gmail.com address, and successfully got the new user email at my gmail.com address. However, it went to my gmail spam folder.

Anyone with a gmail.com email address, please leave feedback here if you start to see notifications from the forum (if/when someone sends you a PM for instance).

Thanks!

(Microsoft is still giving me the middle finger)

saint:
Heh. According to Microsoft, there is no problem.

"Thanks for your patience while we investigated your request.
Below your IP address(es) and their status(es) are listed.

74.208.43.115;

Nothing was detected to prevent your mail from reaching Outlook.com customers. Please follow the instructions below."

-----------------------------

Their own mail servers disagree.

Feb 16 12:02:43 HOSTNAME-REDACTED postfix/smtp[10448]: E38BE2C5B2: to=<REDACTEDq@outlook.com>, relay=outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.11.4]:25, delay=0.33, delays=0.12/0/0.15/0.05, dsn=5.7.1, status=bounced (host outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.11.4] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [74.208.43.115] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [SN1PEPF0002529E.namprd05.prod.outlook.com 2024-02-16T17:02:43.190Z 08DC2C3D15CBFFA0] (in reply to MAIL FROM command))

Ond:

--- Quote from: saint on February 16, 2024, 12:12:20 pm ---I *might* have email to Google domains (gmail.com) working. I registered a test account with a gmail.com address, and successfully got the new user email at my gmail.com address. However, it went to my gmail spam folder.

Anyone with a gmail.com email address, please leave feedback here if you start to see notifications from the forum (if/when someone sends you a PM for instance).

Thanks!

(Microsoft is still giving me the middle finger)

--- End quote ---

Heh, YAAY! I feel a bit silly. I asked Saint to manually activate my account after I locked myself out of BYOAC.  Short story - my original email provider closed shop and I moved to a gmail account. Notifications are getting to my spam account (which I forgot to check). At the moment I have to mark them "not spam" and they appear in my inbox. Thanks Saint - appreciated.  :cheers:

saint:
Woot! Thanks Ond :)

action76:
FYI - I am not getting message notifications to my yahoo.com email account so there might be an issue with them as well.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version