Main > Lightguns

IR-GUN4ALL - Enhanced Arduino-powered DIY 4-Point IR Lightgun System

<< < (7/10) > >>

Daniel B.:
I've got a gun and half a dozen pico boards.

What is the easiest (for the price) way to get leds setup? Is it cost effective to source my own and just build them with a small psu or should I just drop the 30-50 on ali express for their clusters?

I dont know which way I'll go - but I will probably get one going and go from there. Oh yeah, and it needs a camera i'm sure - any suggested links of ones that YOU KNOW work? If you would rather PM me, I would accept any merchant selections or affiliate links you may have.

ThatOneSeong:

--- Quote from: Daniel B. on April 04, 2024, 11:50:21 pm ---I've got a gun and half a dozen pico boards.

What is the easiest (for the price) way to get leds setup? Is it cost effective to source my own and just build them with a small psu or should I just drop the 30-50 on ali express for their clusters?

I dont know which way I'll go - but I will probably get one going and go from there. Oh yeah, and it needs a camera i'm sure - any suggested links of ones that YOU KNOW work? If you would rather PM me, I would accept any merchant selections or affiliate links you may have.

--- End quote ---
For LEDs, you can build them with the suggested black models and power it off a TV port. Total cost-ish is about ~$10-12 + shipping from Mouser or equivalent electronics seller?
And, well, it only supports the one camera type that all the other systems use which speaks for itself. No other way around it.

Everything about the setup is already detailed in the readme.

uVSthem:
Is there any place to buy prebuild guns that support the IR-GUN4ALL software?

ThatOneSeong:

--- Quote from: uVSthem on April 21, 2024, 04:15:27 pm ---Is there any place to buy prebuild guns that support the IR-GUN4ALL software?

--- End quote ---
I currently lack the resources to provide prebuilts for sale, sorry! Nor am I quite sure about providing a conversion service atm.

But all things considered, the modding process isn't particularly difficult, especially if you happen to use some of Sam's adapter boards (though those would require using the slightly more expensive ItsyBitsy formfactor board, and using the custom pins setting).

Matuca1849:

--- Quote from: judokan on November 30, 2023, 01:42:39 pm ---Now it works perfectly, thank you very much, now I will continue testing things, this is a great project with more memory, more processor and a world of functions that can be added like the analog ones  :lol

--- End quote ---

Do you happen to have any documentation on how you performed this? I have the Xbox version and was looking to do this same thing. are you able to keep the functionality of all the buttons?

-Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version