Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: RocketLauncher Lightgun Package (Updated Modules/DemulShooter & MAME Hooker)  (Read 6821 times)

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 17, 2024, 09:29:47 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hello fellow lightgun gamers out there! I just wanted to share with you a package I put together, which allows for the native use of DemulShooter and MAME Hooker (pre-configured mostly) within RocketLauncher/RLUI (or whatever frontend your are using with RL).

LINKS

RL Lightgun Package

The package includes updated RocketLauncher modules, .ini’s and .isd’s:

Flycast
MAME
PCLauncher
Sega Model 2 Emulator
SuperModel

Also includes:

MAME Hooker 5.1
DemulShooter 11.1.0
*NEW* DS AIO/DS AIO Lite
*NEW* DS HotSwap

This is the culmination of months of work and testing.  I should point out that I am not a coder or programmer.  The goal of this package was to provide a simple solution, a plug and play type of package, that allows for the hooking of arcade outputs/inputs from within RocketLauncher with very minimal configuration on your end.

Each module update includes a new "Lightgun" section, from which you can enable/disable DemulShooter, MAME Hooker, and DS HotSwap directly from the RocketLauncherUI (see attachments).

There is a ReadMe.txt file that contains information and a handful of steps to follow for each utility.

[VIDEOS]

*NEW* - DS HotSwap

This utility enhances gaming convenience by enabling hotswapping of lightguns on the fly! 

Hope you guys find this useful!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:07:54 pm by PaCiFiKbAllA »

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
**UPDATE**

I recently updated the modules, ini's, and .isd's to make everything more modular

I compiled the Cleanup.ahk into an exe, so that way it can be ran as admin.  This provides a more compatible and cleaner solution when exiting Mame Hooker.  Having it as an ahk was causing some issues and wonky workarounds that wasn't streamlined.

Here is what it looks like now:

Code: [Select]
Run, .\Module Extensions\Cleanup.exe
It contains the following:

Process,Close,mamehook.exe
Process,Close,mamehook-admin.exe

I also moved the Lightgun tab into the Rom Settings tab in the RLUI.  Mame Hooker and DemulShooter are now disabled by default (see pics):

Please note, that the ini's I include have some configuration settings specific to Hyperspin Attraction II v1.1, so be sure to make a backup of your files before copying/overwriting over them.  I added all lightgun games (that I know of) to the ini’s so you don’t need to manually add them in RLUI, just enable either DS or MH and your good to go!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 08:34:51 pm by PaCiFiKbAllA »

Headrush69

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 13, 2024, 09:49:44 am
  • I have build my own arcade controls!
Just adding rumble to my Gun4IRs and looking forwarding to trying this.

I use Launchbox and call Rocketlauncher as my emulator. Currently using LEDBlinky support in Launchbox as well. I read that having both LEDBlinky and MAME Hooker consuming outputs causes issues.

Would adding an option to disable LEDBlinky before calling MAME Hooker and also re-enabling LEDBlinky after be something that would fit and be possible with these updated modules?

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
I’m almost certain it can be done.  Not too sure about the outputs having issues with running both Led Blinky and MH, I have not read about it.  Anything is possible.  I don’t use LED Blinky, but I have it and can test it out when I have time.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 01:12:10 am by PaCiFiKbAllA »

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
Updated the package to include DemulShooter 10.10.0

Also updated the PCLauncher.ini with the new entries (see attachment)

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
Just adding rumble to my Gun4IRs and looking forwarding to trying this.

I use Launchbox and call Rocketlauncher as my emulator. Currently using LEDBlinky support in Launchbox as well. I read that having both LEDBlinky and MAME Hooker consuming outputs causes issues.

Would adding an option to disable LEDBlinky before calling MAME Hooker and also re-enabling LEDBlinky after be something that would fit and be possible with these updated modules?

You could try adding this in the module and testing it.  Just update the paths:

; Check if the second executable (mamehook.exe) exists
if FileExist(".\Module Extensions\MAME Hooker\mamehook.exe")
{
    ; Launch the second executable (mamehook.exe)
    Run, ".\Module Extensions\MAME Hooker\mamehook.exe"

; Wait for the second executable to be closed
    Process, Wait, mamehook.exe

; Launch the first executable (ledblinky.exe)
    Run, ".\Module Extensions\LED Blinky\ledblinky.exe"
}

Ginsonic

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2023, 12:56:04 pm
  • Arcade enthusiast !
Thanks for your work on RPCS3, you make dreams come true!

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
I’ve never worked on RPSC3 😂, but if your referring to the updated entries in the PCLauncher.ini, then your welcome bro 😎

“We are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams” - Willy Wonka 🍭

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
Updated the link and also included it in my sig too  8)

MartyKong

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 01, 2024, 05:09:52 pm
Wow PaC,. This looks really cool!  :cheers:

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
Wow PaC,. This looks really cool!  :cheers:

Thanks brotha'.  Hope its useful for you guys  8)

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
*UPDATE* - just added DemulShooter 10.11.0.  PCLauncher.ini was updated to include the newest entry, Castlevania: The Arcade

Headrush69

• Offline Offline
I’m almost certain it can be done.  Not too sure about the outputs having issues with running both Led Blinky and MH, I have not read about it.  Anything is possible.  I don’t use LED Blinky, but I have it and can test it out when I have time.
So after some testing this appears to be working well in companion to LEDBlinky with the games I have tested.
LEDBlinky responds to mesages from Launchbox and when RL is launched, your software starts MAMEHooker and intercepts any MAME outputs. Once the MAMEHooker process is killed, it appears LEDBlinky takes control again. So the only issue if you call it that, is I'll have to convert LEDBlinky light outputs to MAMEHooker outputs for games that have both LED outputs and feedback outputs.

]Is it possible to add this to the latest Teknoparrot module as well? It already has Demulshooter support, just not the MAMEHooker support. If not, no big deal, worth converting to PCLauncher module for this.

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
So after some testing this appears to be working well in companion to LEDBlinky with the games I have tested.
LEDBlinky responds to mesages from Launchbox and when RL is launched, your software starts MAMEHooker and intercepts any MAME outputs. Once the MAMEHooker process is killed, it appears LEDBlinky takes control again. So the only issue if you call it that, is I'll have to convert LEDBlinky light outputs to MAMEHooker outputs for games that have both LED outputs and feedback outputs.

]Is it possible to add this to the latest Teknoparrot module as well? It already has Demulshooter support, just not the MAMEHooker support. If not, no big deal, worth converting to PCLauncher module for this.

I don’t use the TP module, and even though it supports DemulShooter, it’s kind of a half baked solution and is part of the reason I created this package.  The RLUI only allows you to call a single instance of DS (uses the DemulShooter.ahk class) and even though in the TP module there is code to change the extension from DemulShooter.exe to DemulShooterX64.exe, it doesn’t work. 

Glad to hear the package is working out for you with LEDBlinky (almost). Since MH already supports led outputs, why not just use that instead?  Then you wouldn’t have to be using an additional piece of software.

If you need some help with that, let me know and I’ll see what I can do to assist 🍻 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 06:37:04 pm by PaCiFiKbAllA »

Headrush69

• Offline Offline
I don’t use the TP module, and even though it supports DemulShooter, it’s kind of a half baked solution and is part of the reason I created this package.  The RLUI only allows you to call a single instance of DS (uses the DemulShooter.ahk class) and even though in the TP module there is code to change the extension from DemulShooter.exe to DemulShooterX64.exe, it doesn’t work. 
The updated module does allow you to set to use the 64bit version from the RLUI.

Since MH already supports led outputs, why not just use that instead?  Then you wouldn’t have to be using an additional piece of software.
LEDBlinky does more than just LEDs, it also handles 4/8-way joystick switching. Although all these things can be done with RL, it's much easier with LEDBlinky. Since LB uses it to preview per game buttons, it does so by using the MAME cfg files and automatically adjusts even if you change key mapping in MAME. Also LEDBlinky's editor is a lot easier than manually doing it all with MAMEHooker.

If you need some help with that, let me know and I’ll see what I can do to assist 🍻 
Thanks for the offer. At this point I think the best method with the least amount of work is just only use RL and your modules for the games that need more than just LED support. (As the LED part is already working flawlessly as is with LEDBlinky)
The one issue I do see is that when using the RL MAME module, window sizes are messed up after returning to the front end. There is no resolution changes, and the only MAME option I set in RL is fullscreen and use MAMEHooker. (everything else is set in MAME.ini) My guess is it the window code and how RL works with them. I will have to look the module code in more detail. It doesn't have the same issue with other RL modules.

Thanks again for your updates.

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
The updated module does allow you to set to use the 64bit version from the RLUI.

Since MH already supports led outputs, why not just use that instead?  Then you wouldn’t have to be using an additional piece of software.
LEDBlinky does more than just LEDs, it also handles 4/8-way joystick switching. Although all these things can be done with RL, it's much easier with LEDBlinky. Since LB uses it to preview per game buttons, it does so by using the MAME cfg files and automatically adjusts even if you change key mapping in MAME. Also LEDBlinky's editor is a lot easier than manually doing it all with MAMEHooker.

Thanks for the offer. At this point I think the best method with the least amount of work is just only use RL and your modules for the games that need more than just LED support. (As the LED part is already working flawlessly as is with LEDBlinky)
The one issue I do see is that when using the RL MAME module, window sizes are messed up after returning to the front end. There is no resolution changes, and the only MAME option I set in RL is fullscreen and use MAMEHooker. (everything else is set in MAME.ini) My guess is it the window code and how RL works with them. I will have to look the module code in more detail. It doesn't have the same issue with other RL modules.

Thanks again for your updates.

Your more than welcome.  My goal was to simplify DemulShooter and Mame Hooker integration into RL.  So thank you for using it and providing feedback.  The TP module I have is v.2.2.2.  It may be outdated as I don’t keep up on it.

So as stated earlier, in the RLUI, there is only a single spot in the Third Party tab to either select DS.exe or DSX64.exe, and inside the module I’ve experienced it to not  work properly, but if it works for you then that’s great.

Again, thanks and glad it helps! 🍻
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 10:34:01 pm by PaCiFiKbAllA »

midd

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 04:24:35 pm
Thank you for this. Can't wait to give it a try.  Its been so long since I used RL tho....

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
Thank you for this. Can't wait to give it a try.  Its been so long since I used RL tho....

Your welcome 👍 The instructions in the ReadMe are very simple.  Pretty much a drag and drop solution for us RL users 🍻

midd

• Offline Offline
ok. I have setup operation wolf with mamehooker from Launchbox without using RL..  Shouldn't be too difficult since you have the ini files for the other games already figured out.

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
ok. I have setup operation wolf with mamehooker from Launchbox without using RL..  Shouldn't be too difficult since you have the ini files for the other games already figured out.

Sweet! I used gStAv’s (JB/GUN4IR Discord) Excel spreadsheet  as a guide to keep track of which games I have hooked to MH…for reference.  I did dive into the list and made my own spreadsheet, which I’ll post shortly after I’m done with it.

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
*UPDATE* - just added DemulShooter v10.12.0 to the lightgun package and updated the PCLauncher.ini to include the latest entry, Lethal Enforcers 3.

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
*UPDATE* - just added DemulShooter v10.14.0 to the lightgun package and updated the PCLauncher.ini to include the latest entry, Elevator Action Invasion.

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
*UPDATE* - added DemulShooter 10.15.0 to the pack (sorry for delay). 

Also, just a side note, I compiled my Cleanup.ahk into an .exe.  Modules were updated to reflect that change.

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
Whats up guys. Hope this finds you well.  I made a little utility that I hope will automate a process for you  8)

….my utility will be back shortly…had to revise some of it…stay tuned

« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 02:55:05 pm by PaCiFiKbAllA »

purbeast

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2024, 05:51:38 pm
Can you explain what this package is for exactly?  Like to someone who is a noob to this light gun emulation stuff?

I currently have 2 arcade cabinets.  1 of them is my KI2 cabinet that has a PC running Windows 10 and uses a JPAC to interface with the JAMMA harness, and I have groovyMAME on there which launches from HyperSpin/RocketLauncher.

My other cabinet is a Maximum Force cabinet and I have a JAMMA switcher in there and it's pretty in depth with an external port so I can hook up a board without going inside the cabinet, as well as being able to run PC based games with an external PSU.

Recently I have been contemplating just turning it into a MAME cabinet if it's possible, and only have light gun games on it. 

It's using a standard resolution CGA monitor @ 320x240 resolution.

So I recently have been playing around with that first PC I have built to try and get my guns working.  I have a usb2gun board that lets me interface my Happ guns with the PC.

And so far, MAME is working pretty good.  The only thing I'm still trying to figure out is how to get offscreen reload and so far I haven't figured that out.

Today I started messing with the model 2 stuff a bit to see if I could get Virtua Cop and HotD working.  I have only been messing with Virtua Cop so far and I haven't had any luck.  Using Demulshooter I have gotten it to track (although tracking is off - it's only like on the top half and left side of the screen) and then I have tried the m2 emulator with the Troubleshooter 2 software, and I'm getting an error with the TS2 so that isn't working for me yet.

But with all that said, ideally what I'd like to do is be able to run HyperSpin/RocketLauncher as I currently am, but have it so that it shows both MAME and Model 2 games, mixed in, and then when I pick the game, it loads up the right emulator and all that stuff.

So basically - does your package here help with that?  I downloaded the package and looked at some of the ini files for the different modules and I saw some other games I am interested in like Friction, and then I saw some games I know are higher resolution than my monitor, so I am wondering if those just won't work for me or if they somehow scale down or something.  Sorry this got a little off topic but I just have so many questions.

I'm mainly wondering if your package here helps with what I am trying to do, and if so, how exactly does it help?

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
Can you explain what this package is for exactly?  Like to someone who is a noob to this light gun emulation stuff?

I currently have 2 arcade cabinets.  1 of them is my KI2 cabinet that has a PC running Windows 10 and uses a JPAC to interface with the JAMMA harness, and I have groovyMAME on there which launches from HyperSpin/RocketLauncher.…

Hey what’s going on! Your setups sounds pretty nice…I’ll eventually get me a proper cab one day  :)

Since you say your using HS/RL, then this package does a couple of things. It includes updated modules which enable a user to Enable/Disable the use of DemulShooter and MAME Hooker from within the RocketLauncherUI.

My goal was to simplify the hooking process to both of those programs for those of us who use RocketLauncher.  Pretty much bringing it into the 21st century…somewhat  ;D

If your guns have recoil/solenoid, MAME Hooker allows your lightgun to emulate the recoil pulses of those of the real arcade game (if enabled).  The package includes preconfigured MH .ini files for most lightgun games ranging from various systems like MAME, Model 2, SuperModel, Flycast, and Arcade PC (Taito Type X/Namco ES3/etc).

If you don’t have some of the games listed in the PCLauncher.ini for example, then DemulShooter will simply not launch (if enabled).

You spoke of off-screen reloading not working for you.  You have to check your MAME/Arcade64 ini and set that to enabled for games requiring it. 

Todays add-on allows a user to update DemulShooter to the latest version in a form of a small portable .exe. 

The package provides a seamless drag and drop solution for native use of DemulShooter and MAME Hooker for RL users.  If you need further explanation, I can go a little deeper.

Hope that helped 🍻

« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 09:32:12 pm by PaCiFiKbAllA »

purbeast

• Offline Offline
Okay I think I got it.

My guns don't have recoil in them, so because of that, the whole mamehooker thing isn't going to do anything correct? From what I've read, it sounds like that application is strictly for recoil.

And from what I've gathered, DemulShooter is basically to allow 2 mice to mimic 2 light guns?  Since I am using the happ guns, which are registering as analog joysticks, does that mean that the DemulShooter portion of it won't be of much use for me as well?

As for the offscreen reloading I have messed around A LOT with the settings and mame.ini and it just isn't working for me.  I am still trying to figure it out.  I have also tried xpadder and joy2key and still haven't had any luck trying those alternatives, but hopefully I eventually get it figured out.  I am trying to basically make sure everything works with this PC and if I can get it working, then I'm going to build another PC and strictly add light gun games to it to put in my other cabinet.

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
MH can do so much more than just provide outputs to the solenoid, but in this package, that would be the primary objective.

DS also provides configuration options for lightguns and adjustable settings for particular games. 

Hope you get your settings figured out 👍

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 06:26:53 am

And from what I've gathered, DemulShooter is basically to allow 2 mice to mimic 2 light guns?  Since I am using the happ guns, which are registering as analog joysticks, does that mean that the DemulShooter portion of it won't be of much use for me as well?
Not at all.
DemulShooter allows for 2 (up to 4) different devices (lightguns, analog guns, gamepad, touchscreen, etc...) to be used on multiplayer (or sometimes single player) game/emulator when it has not been designed to.

If your guns are registered as analog joystickes you should see them in DemulShooter and be able to assign them to play

purbeast

• Offline Offline

Not at all.
DemulShooter allows for 2 (up to 4) different devices (lightguns, analog guns, gamepad, touchscreen, etc...) to be used on multiplayer (or sometimes single player) game/emulator when it has not been designed to.

If your guns are registered as analog joystickes you should see them in DemulShooter and be able to assign them to play

Gotcha.

So basically, there are some games that aren't emulated to work with 2 input devices (which may include my "joystick" guns), and if I run stuff through DemulShooter, that would "fix" it so that I could use them?  I don't have a 2nd gun hooked up yet but I did find the 1st gun in list of devices and I got feedback when I fired the triggers and stuff, so I know it found it. 

I had read that Troubleshooter 2 was needed for Model 2 games to recognize analog joysticks.  But if DemulShooter can do that same functionality, I will go that route instead because it seems like these hooks would help with that and are tied into RL/HS which I like the interface for since I'm on a 320x240 monitor.  I just need to figure out the tracking issues and stuff that I am running into on it so far.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 06:26:53 am
Gotcha.

So basically, there are some games that aren't emulated to work with 2 input devices (which may include my "joystick" guns), and if I run stuff through DemulShooter, that would "fix" it so that I could use them?
Exactly, this is how people are doing to play using analog arcade mounted guns, for example

purbeast

• Offline Offline
Gotcha.

So basically, there are some games that aren't emulated to work with 2 input devices (which may include my "joystick" guns), and if I run stuff through DemulShooter, that would "fix" it so that I could use them?
Exactly, this is how people are doing to play using analog arcade mounted guns, for example

Okay cool.  I will try to see if I can get it all calibrated with Demulshooter this weekend.

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
DS AIO

DS AIO (DemulShooter All-In-One) is a powerful utility designed to enhance the lightgun gaming experience. This portable tool automates the process of downloading, installing, and updating the latest version of DemulShooter effortlessly. By incorporating automatic lightgun detection, DS AIO eliminates the need for manual configuration, providing a seamless and hassle-free setup. With support for popular lightgun models such as GUN4IR, SINDEN, AIMTRAK, and AE, DS AIO offers broad compatibility. It can be executed from any location, making it convenient for gamers on the go. For optimal ease of use, it is recommended to install DS AIO within the root DemulShooter folder, ensuring quick access and streamlined functionality. Whether you're a casual lightgun gamer or a dedicated enthusiast, DS AIO is an essential tool for elevating your gaming experience.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:13:15 pm by PaCiFiKbAllA »

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
DS AIO (Lite)

DS AIO (Lite) is a streamlined version of the DemulShooter All-In-One utility, offering a prompt-free installation process. This lightweight variant of DS AIO simplifies the setup further by eliminating any unnecessary prompts during the installation. It provides a straightforward and efficient way to download, install, and update the DemulShooter software without any interruptions. DS AIO (Lite) retains the core functionality of DS AIO, including automatic lightgun detection and compatibility with various lightgun models. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned lightgun gamer, DS AIO (Lite) is an ideal choice for a hassle-free installation experience, allowing you to quickly dive into your favorite lightgun games without any distractions.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:14:33 pm by PaCiFiKbAllA »

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
DS HotSwap

DS HotSwap is an advanced utility that enhances gaming convenience by enabling hotswapping of lightguns on the fly. This tool eliminates the need for manually opening the DemulShooter_GUI tool when switching between different lightgun devices. With DS HotSwap, transitioning between lightguns during gameplay becomes seamless and effortless. The utility intelligently detects and updates device names for Player 1 to Player 4 dynamically, based on connected HID and USB devices. This feature ensures accurate configuration and allows for a smooth and uninterrupted gaming experience. Whether you prefer using different lightguns for different games or need to switch between lightgun models for multiplayer sessions, DS HotSwap provides the flexibility and convenience you need. Simply run DS HotSwap as an administrator from within your root DemulShooter folder to enjoy hassle-free lightgun hotswapping and optimize your gaming setup.
LINK
DS HotSwap
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:21:16 pm by PaCiFiKbAllA »

Vitaly17

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 04:37:33 am
Thank you so much for your work. The module for supermodel was very useful to me.
You could also add a 4:3 transition for gun4ir to your modules for games not using mamehooker. Here's what the script looks like.
Run, %COMSPEC% /C echo M3.1 > COM1,,Hide
Run, %COMSPEC% /C echo M3.1 > COM2,,Hide
and back to 16:9
Run, %COMSPEC% /C echo M3.0 > COM1,,Hide
Run, %COMSPEC% /C echo M3.0 > COM2,,Hide

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
Thank you so much for your work. The module for supermodel was very useful to me.
You could also add a 4:3 transition for gun4ir to your modules for games not using mamehooker. Here's what the script looks like.
Run, %COMSPEC% /C echo M3.1 > COM1,,Hide
Run, %COMSPEC% /C echo M3.1 > COM2,,Hide
and back to 16:9
Run, %COMSPEC% /C echo M3.0 > COM1,,Hide
Run, %COMSPEC% /C echo M3.0 > COM2,,Hide

Awesome! Glad it could help you in some way.  Will take a look at that those strings.  Thank you 🍻

bandicoot

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 17, 2024, 01:34:32 pm
so many thanks for your job
specially your module for model2 , before demulshooter don't work with rocketlauncher ( i remove -input in it but this is for my positionnal gun ;)
for mamehooker think to add this advice to register with Regsvr32 LEDWIZM.OCX  ;)

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
so many thanks for your job
specially your module for model2 , before demulshooter don't work with rocketlauncher ( i remove -input in it but this is for my positionnal gun ;)
for mamehooker think to add this advice to register with Regsvr32 LEDWIZM.OCX  ;)

No problem and glad it could help  :applaud:

midd

• Offline Offline
Re: RocketLauncher Lightgun Package (Updated Modules/DemulShooter & MAME Hooker)
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2023, 01:12:02 pm »
Finally got around to include this in my light gun build with Launchbox as the front end. For the games utilizing mamehooker and outputs, I use Rocketlauncher as the "emulator" to run those specific games.  Took me while to get it up and running (it's been at least 5 years since I used Rocketlauncher).  Question about the cleanup.exe, does it run automatically upon quitting rocketlauncher, or do I need to call upon it via script?