Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: golden tee 2019 error code 13 USBI/O board malfunction  (Read 1513 times)

Spum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 09, 2023, 01:54:31 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
golden tee 2019 error code 13 USBI/O board malfunction
« on: January 09, 2023, 01:54:31 pm »
 cookie display VO.30

error code 13
please turn off game
wait 10 seconds
then turn back on

the above doesnt work, eventually the game shuts down and the error code appears again

hayfarmer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 24, 2023, 10:49:08 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: golden tee 2019 error code 13 USBI/O board malfunction
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 12:56:28 pm »
Did you ever resolve this problem?  I am having the same problem after moving the machine.  So far I have replaced the USB cable to the I/O board and reseated the power cable at both ends to the I/O board.  I also verified the 5 and 12 volt supplies to the I/O board are not too low.  I also intend to look at them on a scope to see if they are clean but have not done that yet.

I have not seen it again since doing that but it's only been a few days and it was intermittent so not sure if I solved it or not.