Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Touch Tunes Virtuo Pcap Monitor 27" 600141-005 Field Replacement Monitor 4 Sale  (Read 1149 times)

DiscountIt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 27, 2022, 07:35:14 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I have a Brand New in the Box Touch Tunes Virtuo Pcap Monitor 27" 600141-005 Field Replacement Monitor 4 Sale.  Decided to go another direction.  Cost is $400 Delivered in the CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.  I am in Los Angeles.

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:47:27 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
i'm possibly interested.

do you know which LCD panel this has? more wondering if it's the ELO screen or the other one.

where did you order this from originally?

DiscountIt

• Offline Offline
I am sorry for the delay.  I acquired it from a business in downtown L.A. that sold lots of things from that were in boxes, returns etc.  How do I tell what the type of monitor it is.

lilshawn

• Offline Offline
hmmm... trying to explain how to someone whos never seen any of the other monitors...

i mean most of the monitors will have a sticker on the back someplace. the older one is manufactured by ELO. but it may not be visible or accessible without completely unpacking the monitor. a bit of a giveaway is in the middle of the monitor on the right side  it has a skinny red wire running off to the right side... it's usually taped down with yellow kapton tape. (i've posted a pic of this older style)

looked at a newer monitor's back at the top right corner of the monitor, you may be able to see a flat yellow ribbon cable with like 30 wire traces on it that disappears into the steel case. if you see that, it's a newer one.

do you know if this company would have more of these? some FRU's are hard to come by, as wait times from touchtunes is looking at about 3 to 5 months for waitlist for some parts.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 09:44:50 pm by lilshawn »

DiscountIt

• Offline Offline
This is what the back looks like.  Please advise

lilshawn

• Offline Offline
ok, this is the newer LED backlit LCD with the touch overlay made by a company called "Sentons" with a SNT8000 touch controller.

touchtunes switched away from ELO as their virtuo monitor manufacturer about 2016 when they released the "virtuo 2" so the ELO monitor is coloquently known as the "old monitor" with the ones coming out for the virtuo 2, being called the "new monitor"

all the monitors are compatible with any virtuo models, as the mounting studs are in the exact same places.

let me put your offer to the big boss and i'll let you know

DiscountIt

• Offline Offline
It is all Chinese to me!!  Thanks for the info.  Mark