Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: LEDBlinky not working with 2 Ultimarc UIO boards  (Read 524 times)

nick7184

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 05, 2022, 09:59:02 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
LEDBlinky not working with 2 Ultimarc UIO boards
« on: October 15, 2022, 02:46:52 pm »
Hi All,

I'm running 2 Ultimarc UIO boards on a PC, Win 11, latest LEDBlinky 8.2. I have one of the boards flashed with the board #2 firmware and everything works in MAME with both boards connected. All buttons connected to each board light up when it gets USB power, running the stock Ultimarc routine.

When I try to run the LEDBlinky Wizard, when I get to the step where all buttons are supposed to turn white, only the second board turns white (first board stays on the Ultimarc random routine). If open the LEDBlinky Simple Test tool, I see both boards listed, but when I select board 1, making changes there has no effect. Board 2 will allow me to change the LEDs.

If I unplug board 2, I can successfully use the tool to turn the board 1 LEDs on and off.

So it seems like some issue that only occurs when both boards are plugged in. I've tried with various USB ports, etc, no luck.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be going wrong here and how I can fix?

Thanks!