Main > Everything Else

Fretsaw project gallery: some scrapwood projects added

<< < (2/17) > >>

yamatetsu:
"Cutie"

14,7 x 15,5cm, backer board 4mm, cutie 4mm.

"Horse"

15 x 19,5cm, backer board 6mm, horse 4mm

"Bon appetit"

21 x 21,9cm, backer board 6mm, vulture 4mm

Zebidee:
Some very fine work here.

I hope you are able to display it prominently and appropriately at home!

My favourites would probably be Snoopi-wan and Woodi-Darth (really 3D!), Spidey and "Rainy Day", and Laurel and Hardy of course, but they are all good.

Keep it up :D

yamatetsu:

--- Quote from: Zebidee on October 09, 2022, 04:36:31 pm ---Some very fine work here.

I hope you are able to display it prominently and appropriately at home!

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately not. I have no space at all for that. The small ones lie around gathering dust, the bigger ones are wrapped in towels to protect them and stacked in a bag.

I was able to sell "Peaky blinders", "Rainy day" is a gift to my sister, so those will get displayed properly.

Zebidee:

--- Quote from: yamatetsu on October 10, 2022, 08:35:39 am ---Unfortunately not. I have no space at all for that. The small ones lie around gathering dust, the bigger ones are wrapped in towels to protect them and stacked in a bag.

--- End quote ---

Oh dear :(

--- Quote ---I was able to sell "Peaky blinders", "Rainy day" is a gift to my sister, so those will get displayed properly.

--- End quote ---

Cool  8)

yamatetsu:
"Boba"

44,5cm x 62cm, backer board 7mm, Boba 4mm thick

My hardest project so far. Some of these lines are just 1-2 mm wide, many pieces are just millimeters apart and there are 3 pieces that are very big, meaning it was a very long continous cut.
Sawing it out was a nightmare, sanding it was a nightmare, and, you guessed it, glueing it was even more of a nightmare. Looks very cool, but I will probably never do something like this again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version