Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Immersion board, will mine work for more than steering?  (Read 798 times)

MrArcade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 20, 2022, 03:45:28 pm
  • I wish I had time to play these games !!!
Immersion board, will mine work for more than steering?
« on: October 01, 2022, 01:30:35 pm »
I got inside the need for speed underground cabinet that I purchased. Unfortunately a lot of wires have been cut. The immersion board is the small one, but it doesn't look like it is populated with the normal components. I expected to see two transistors with heat sinks towards the top of the board.

Has this immersion board been hacked or modified? I'm hoping to at least use it for my steering, gas, and brake. I was really hoping to get force feedback working as well. Most of the force feedback wires are cut, there may be a failure somewhere, I will investigate further.
Oh, the memories of living on pizza subs and Dr Pepper...

MrArcade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 20, 2022, 03:45:28 pm
  • I wish I had time to play these games !!!
Re: Immersion board, will mine work for more than steering?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 10:57:50 am »
I found this in the docs for the immersion board. I guess this is a different revision than most I have seen.
Oh, the memories of living on pizza subs and Dr Pepper...