Main > Lightguns

Any updates for Aim-Trak in the past few years?

(1/2) > >>

BadMouth:
I've been out of the loop for a while.  I was going through the spare parts box and came accross my old Aim-Trak.
Were there ever any updates to improve the performance?
I remember mentions of an alternative 4 LED firmware that was only given to commercial customers.
Anything ever make it to the general public?

DarthMarino:
Which firmware do you have on your gun? I have an older gun but was able to get the last firmware for that. At some point the hardware was updated. The current firmware doesn't work correctly on my gun since its the older version.

TapeWormInYourGut:
I hope there wasn't any updates... I just ripped mine out of my arcade guns and replaced them with GUN4IRs. This is the first I've heard of an alternate IR firmware to support 4 points. Is the camera even capable of registering 4 different IR points?

It was ok given the lack of anything else available, but the GUN4IRs are pretty much spot on all the time. I still have the Aimtracks but was debating tossing them out. I can't imagine ever using them again...

BadMouth:

--- Quote from: DarthMarino on October 01, 2022, 08:36:45 pm ---Which firmware do you have on your gun? I have an older gun but was able to get the last firmware for that. At some point the hardware was updated. The current firmware doesn't work correctly on my gun since its the older version.

--- End quote ---
No idea. It is probably the first or second and has never been updated.

I was gonna give it to a friend to get rid of it.  It's in a happ shell with originall happ recoil.....I might just pull the recoil knocker before giving it to him, lol.

uVSthem:
What's the latest firmware? I currently have 1.19. It's the Arcade Guns V2 builds if that matters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version