Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help with identification  (Read 1854 times)

Yellabelly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 03, 2015, 03:05:47 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Help with identification
« on: July 31, 2015, 07:03:48 pm »
Hi
I wondered if anyone can help me with identification of my recently purchased cd jukebox please
Also if anyone knows where I can obtain a user manual esp for the keypad and cd loading etc

Yellabelly

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 03, 2015, 03:05:47 pm
Re: Help with identification
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 07:05:33 pm »
Another photo  :)

ami-man

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 19, 2020, 01:22:45 pm
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 05:28:30 am »
Hello Yellabelly,

Sorry you did not leave a name.

The Digit Disc Automation (DDA) jukebox you have is more than likely from the early 90's, the jukebox may be a Lynx but you may have to do more research.

Here is a link to a Lynx manual for sale:-

http://www.jukebox.se/produkt-Digital%20Disc%20Automation%20original%20manual%20f%C3%B6r%20Lynx%20CD%20jukeboxar-62.html

Regards
Alan

TeenageRampage

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2024, 05:45:39 pm
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 03:45:57 pm »
Wow - nine years later and this is still helpful to me, though sadly I'd like the same info. I have this same model DDA jukebox but I'm curious as to why I can't find any other pictures of it, nor any model in the DDA catalogue. I'm quite sure it's not a Lynx as all the pictures of the Lynx are not this one.

However, for the OP, the boards inside are all the same and the instructions for the Lynx are just as useful for our unknown model. I have programmed for coins and set promo CD slots for background play. I even used the circuit diagrams to troubleshoot a few problems on the CDC main board.

If anyone since found out what this jukebox is, it would put my mind at rest after two years of ownership. Likewise, if I can help with and instructions I'd be happy to do so.