Arcade Collecting > Merit/JVL Touchscreen

Megatouch ion software

(1/1)

Dpickl01:
I have a merit megatouch ion with Asus board, and 2013 software with a key, I seen somewhere that you no longer need the keys to run software but I can't seem to find a how to instruction. Can someone direct me to the info if it's available.  I would like to update to the 2014 software.

mahkeymike:
The only "how to" available is a video on youtube and assumes you already have a 2014 key. Also, from what im told, the keyless versions floating around are missing games, or some games simply don't work.

Megatouchmike:

--- Quote from: Dpickl01 on August 15, 2022, 09:46:03 am ---I have a merit megatouch ion with Asus board, and 2013 software with a key, I seen somewhere that you no longer need the keys to run software but I can't seem to find a how to instruction. Can someone direct me to the info if it's available.  I would like to update to the 2014 software.

--- End quote ---

There are no reliable keyless hacks and there probably never will be. As mahkey said there are glitches, crashes, missing games, etc

I got a bunch of 2014 keys from an operator buy out. When I sell games, I've realized people don't really care about the version installed. So willing to work out a deal where you can trade your 2013 key up to a 2014 if you're interested

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version