Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Crt emudriver resolutions from modelines all shifted to the right a bit  (Read 728 times)

apeezyfosheezy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 09, 2022, 01:59:53 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi there,

I’m having an issue installing modelines during crt emudriver setup. Every resolution I try seems to be shifted over to the right a slight amount (maybe 10 pixels or so at least and black to the left of where it shifts). Is there any way to fix those? Do I need to edit the modelines? I’m trying to run 2560x240p.

I am using a crt standard definition rear projection tv. It is being output from hdmi to component (using a portta hdmi to component converter) into the tv. i am using an ATI hd 5450.

Is the issue the fact that I’m using hdmi output? The reason I’m not using vga is my pv and tv are in separate rooms with an hdmi running through the wall between them. Would using the VGA port make any difference?

psakhis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:21:29 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Crt emudriver resolutions from modelines all shifted to the right a bit
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 03:25:10 pm »
Hi,
Are you tried arcadeOSD.exe builtin on crt emudrivers?

If you can center image with this tool, you can edit crt_range properly.