Main > Raspberry Pi & Dev Board

Raspberry Pi Pico??

<< < (3/3)

baritonomarchetto:
I have collected some info (and placed an order over alixprss :)). Even if the genuine pi pico board has three analog axis hardwired, the RP2040 processor it is built around actually has four. The same is true for GPIOs: the board has 26 i/o wired, but the processor has 29.
There exists a very interesting cinese "clone" with all four analog pins and 28 GPIOs made available. It costs 5 euros shipped... Not bad at all.
The two interpreters (circuitpython and micropython) are not compatible, even if the first is a fork of the second. This means that you will have no luck triyng to merge codes written for the one or the other.
Gamepad emulation was supported in circuitpython only, but was deprecated because not compatible with all OS.
Arduino IDE supports pico throught an official and an unofficial board packages. The unofficial looks the right choice being that it ports more functions at today. The most interesting point here is that it supports HID enulation: mouse, keyboard AND joystick :cheers:

slybunda:
Who using gp2040?

baritonomarchetto:

--- Quote from: slybunda on October 01, 2022, 07:25:35 am ---Who using gp2040?

--- End quote ---
Me  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version