Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: How do I launch Supermodel Emulator from AHK  (Read 912 times)

Afterburner1970

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 28, 2022, 12:22:14 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
How do I launch Supermodel Emulator from AHK
« on: June 27, 2022, 11:15:14 pm »
Hi all,

I've got Model 2 and Mame games running from a AHK script, but for the life of me can't figure out how to run Super Model  :banghead:

This is the script...(I don't know much about this stuff, all I can do is follow instructions, but I can understand what whats going on).

setworkingdir, C:\emulators\other_emus\supermodel
run supermodel daytona2 -res=1920,1080 -fullscreen -force-feedback

This works perfectly in Command Line (after adding .zip after the ROM name)

The error is "the system cannot find the file specified"

Hoping someone can help

DoghouseReilly

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 21, 2024, 08:52:16 am
  • Now, more than ever.
Re: How do I launch Supermodel Emulator from AHK
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 08:24:36 pm »
The problem is that arguments to AHK's "run" command are delimited by commas, so when it sees that comma in your resolution argument, the run command thinks everything that follows is another argument for the run command itself, instead of treating the comma like just another character in the arguments to pass to supermodel. You can fix this by escaping the comma with a backtick character. Change that part of the command line to...

-res=1920`,1080

...and it will work.