Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Update on the X-GUN  (Read 6949 times)

Ugo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 10, 2023, 04:52:16 pm
  • Check out the X-GUN
Update on the X-GUN
« on: June 15, 2022, 09:09:14 pm »

© 2022 Ugo Odukwe. Ugo Solutions LLC.

The project is almost complete. Major thanks to the people who reached out for support & feedback.
Here are some updates and features of the XENAS-GUN (X-GUN):

PRESSURE SENSITIVE TRIGGER
The amount of pressure you apply to the trigger delivers different results.

BLUETOOTH & USB CONNECTION
The X-GUN uses Bluetooth by default. Plug in the USB-C cable to automatically switch to USB mode. Unplug the USB-C cable to switch back to Bluetooth.

MOTION SENSOR
Shake the X-GUN to shake off enemies, Thrust the X-GUN for a melee attack.

DYNAMIC INFRA RED TRACKER
Capable of using several IR placement methods to detect your TV. You can use the IR Bar (similar to Wii & Aimtrack). Or You can use multiple IR LEDs placed at the corners of your TV.

NO IR? NO PROBLEM
The X-GUN is capable of tracking your hand movement and updating the mouse/cursor position.

ULTIMATE FORCE FEEDBACK
Haptic feedback, Vibration feedback and Recoil feedback.

CURRENTLY THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO BUY THE X-GUN
X-GUN Full package - Gives you an already made X-GUN ready to be used out of the box. Just Plug & Play.
X-GUN DIY package - Gives you the X-GUN motherboard. With this, you can put the motherboard on any gun you wish, add your own buttons, triggers, joysticks, RGB Light strips, force feedback etc.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 07:44:44 pm by Ugo »

MotownC

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:44:49 pm
  • Reliving my youth, one lap at a time
Re: Introducing the: X-GUN
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 07:02:06 am »
Impressive feature set. Not crazy about the form factor but it's a prototype so won't worry too much about that. Any noticeable lag? Or video of gameplay? And with vibration and haptic included - any chance of recoil? What are the plans for the project? Nice work.

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 08:45:14 am »
Impressive feature set. Not crazy about the form factor but it's a prototype so won't worry too much about that. Any noticeable lag? Or video of gameplay? And with vibration and haptic included - any chance of recoil? What are the plans for the project? Nice work.

Thanks Motown.

Yes, this is just a prototype. The final design will be slightly better looking.
As for the recoil, i don’t have any plans on adding it. The solenoid increases the total weight significantly. The current Haptic feedback feature gives you a relatively similar sensation.

It runs at 60fps when using the Gyroscope for mouse/cursor pointer. It runs at 55.55fps when using the IR camera.

I’m currently processing and awaiting Copyright and trademark. The long term goal is to mass produce. The short term goal is to increase public awareness and get feedback from people.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 08:48:59 am by Ugo »

Xiaou2

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 12, 2023, 05:41:19 pm
  • NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 07:20:48 pm »
I think some of the features sound cool...

But as for you saying that Haptics feel like a Solenoid... thats a load of Crapola.

Anyone thats fired a T2 gun,  Time Crisis Gun,  and or a REAL firearm... knows very well the MASSIVE
difference in FEEL, compared to a phone or analog controllers weak Haptics effects.

Thats why Racing Sim people spend big money, on expensive Force Feedback Steering Wheels,
Motion Sim Chairs, Realistic pressure Pedals, and realistic Gear Shifters.   Because a standard Gamepads
analog sticks, and fake Haptics... are not even close to being good enough.

NOBODY cares about the WEIGHT of the GUN.  A real gun would likely weight a Lot more.  Just as nobody
in the ARCADES, ever cared about the weight of the guns.   And let me tell you.. if the Coils stopped working,
people were very VOCAL about them getting fixed, ASAP.  (I used to manage two different Arcades, for a total
of 3 yrs,  in the 90s)

People are more than willing to deal with a heavier weight,  a separate power supply line,  and a higher cost,
to get the REAL ARCADE FEEL.   Run a Poll,  and find out for yourself.

Haptics could be cool as an ADDED effect.. but the option to use the real COIL for the guns feedback, should
be the standard default.

Also, I have to ask... if the realtime Gyro, can combine with the IR sensors, to help keep the accuracy of the
gyro data, at a much higher level of precision?   I recommend adding that as an option.

I also wonder, if it detects 3d positioning accuracy... for use in VR games?

Finally... it looks like it might be Battery Powered.  I strongly am Against this.  Rechargable batteries only last
a few years... and they always seem to lack power, when you want to use them.

There should be a cord, or cord use option.   AND... that cord should be more Robust than the typical Weak
USB-C cords  (which would break internally, with a short amount of time / use)

EDIT:

See you have mentioned BluTooth.   Not so good.

Any wireless device Ive used, tends to last about 3 to 5 yrs, before the internal Radio fails.
 As for the connection speeds, I have concerns about data-processing and communication delay Lag.
Lag is a real issue with time-sensitive shooters.. such as  "Shooting Gallery" for the Sega Master System.
(Zombie shooters are garbage, and dont require any real accuracy at all)

I also have to ask... does the Cursor have to be displayed?   If there is no option to turn it off... then thats
a 100% deal breaker.  Its basically "Cheating",  and a lot of people, cant stand it.   We play shooting games
for the challenge of Aiming accuracy.  We dont want a laser scope helper.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 07:33:07 pm by Xiaou2 »

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 08:18:28 pm »
I think some of the features sound cool...

But as for you saying that Haptics feel like a Solenoid... thats a load of Crapola.

Anyone thats fired a T2 gun,  Time Crisis Gun,  and or a REAL firearm... knows very well the MASSIVE
difference in FEEL, compared to a phone or analog controllers weak Haptics effects.

Thats why Racing Sim people spend big money, on expensive Force Feedback Steering Wheels,
Motion Sim Chairs, Realistic pressure Pedals, and realistic Gear Shifters.   Because a standard Gamepads
analog sticks, and fake Haptics... are not even close to being good enough.

NOBODY cares about the WEIGHT of the GUN.  A real gun would likely weight a Lot more.  Just as nobody
in the ARCADES, ever cared about the weight of the guns.   And let me tell you.. if the Coils stopped working,
people were very VOCAL about them getting fixed, ASAP.  (I used to manage two different Arcades, for a total
of 3 yrs,  in the 90s)

People are more than willing to deal with a heavier weight,  a separate power supply line,  and a higher cost,
to get the REAL ARCADE FEEL.   Run a Poll,  and find out for yourself.

Haptics could be cool as an ADDED effect.. but the option to use the real COIL for the guns feedback, should
be the standard default.

Also, I have to ask... if the realtime Gyro, can combine with the IR sensors, to help keep the accuracy of the
gyro data, at a much higher level of precision?   I recommend adding that as an option.

Finally... it looks like it might be Battery Powered.  I strongly am Against this.  Rechargable batteries only last

There should be a cord, or cord use option.   AND... that cord should be more Robust than the typical Weak
USB-C cords  (which would break internally, with a short amount of time / use)

EDIT:

Any wireless device Ive used, tends to last about 3 to 5 yrs, before the internal Radio fails.
 As for the connection speeds, I have concerns about data-processing and communication delay Lag.
Lag is a real issue with time-sensitive shooters.. such as  "Shooting Gallery" for the Sega Master System.

I also have to ask... does the Cursor have to be displayed?   If there is no option to turn it off... then thats
a 100% deal breaker.  Its basically "Cheating",  and a lot of people, cant stand it.   We play shooting games
for the challenge of Aiming accuracy.  We dont want a laser scope helper.

Thanks Xiaou2 for this well detailed feedback.

As for the Recoil feature, I'm now looking into adding a Recoil Solenoid into the X-Gun. The vibration and Haptics will remain but mostly be used for notifications and confirmations.

When it comes to combining the Gyro and IR. The Gyro is currently used to determine which angle you're holding the X-GUN to recalculate Up/Down/Left/Right edges. I've tried using the Gyro to improve the IR sensors, it worked but I wasn't satisfied with the result. I will definitely revisit that feature. Because this is something that can differentiate the X-Gun from others.

The X-Gun is designed to be fully wireless (Bluetooth). Yes, you can plug in a USB-C cable. Currently, the USB-C cable is for battery charging and Firmware upgrade. I can potentially add the option to allow the USB cable to be used for gameplay as well. Don't worry, that USB-C header I'm using is very tightly snug, i even struggle unplugging it at times.

I haven't really noticed any substantial lags with the Bluetooth. The X-Gun has Bluetooth BLE 4.2 which transmits up to 1Mbps. The X-Gun transmits with the Host PC/Smartphone every 16ms. Roughly 60FPS. (The IR Camera is the only bottleneck).

Battery wise, I'm currently running 5V 2,500mAh litho. This particular battery is spec'd to slightly go over 3yrs.

For the Cursors, The X-Gun is just a Mouse (Shaped like a gun). So it's up to the User and the Game/Application they're using to toggle the Cursor ON/OFF.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 08:21:52 pm by Ugo »

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:51:51 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2022, 08:54:52 pm »
You’re going to be renaming this gun as soon as the X Arcade catch wind of it.

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2022, 09:01:33 pm »
You’re going to be renaming this gun as soon as the X Arcade catch wind of it.

The official filed name is "XENAS GUN". X-Gun is the shortened name.

Zebidee

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:30:39 am
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 11:25:27 am »
Nobody has legal right to claim trademark or copyright over X-*wildcard*. "X" is used prolifically in business and in literature and pop culture. That would be taking things too far.

However, given this, it might be worth thinking about how to make your product (and its branding) differentiates itself from others in the market.

Check out my completed projects!

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:51:51 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 12:28:54 pm »
 :lol  ok, bro.  We don't all live in the jungle.

https://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4810:vvyht3.3.1

:cheers:

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2022, 07:22:21 pm »
"This search session has expired. Please start a search session again by clicking on the TRADEMARK icon, if you wish to continue."

I know what you are saying though. Even though nobody can claim copyright "X-*wildcard*", a simple search for the term "X-GUN" on your favourite search engine will get you dozens of hits, including toy guns, games and gaming peripherals. Too confusing and does not differentiate the product  :-\

Ugo, The Xenas ;) really does look like a great project and I'm looking forward to seeing it develop. We need more lightguns :D

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2022, 09:10:49 pm »
"This search session has expired. Please start a search session again by clicking on the TRADEMARK icon, if you wish to continue."

I know what you are saying though. Even though nobody can claim copyright "X-*wildcard*", a simple search for the term "X-GUN" on your favourite search engine will get you dozens of hits, including toy guns, games and gaming peripherals. Too confusing and does not differentiate the product  :-\

Ugo, The Xenas ;) really does look like a great project and I'm looking forward to seeing it develop. We need more lightguns :D

Thank you Zebidee, I appreciate it a lot. I will be posting more as the project continues.

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2022, 02:58:19 pm »
The X-GUN is almost complete.
Patent Pending. Copyright Ugo Odukwe Solutions LLC 2022.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 03:08:03 pm by Ugo »

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2022, 06:20:31 pm »
Looks good! Am happy to support and try this gun out. Pre-orders?

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2022, 11:10:45 am »
Thanks. I greatly appreciate your help.
Once, it's fully completed. I plan on sending out one or two models for people (you) to test.

RandyT

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 03:33:28 pm
  • Friends don't let friends hack keyboards.
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2022, 11:04:11 am »

Doesn't need to work in VR.  This is a real-world device.  VR guns only need to use a Vive tracker and have a means to connect to the pads underneath for the switches, or are simply a plastic shell which the actual VR controller slips into.

Wireless will always be better for a gun.  If you can fit a replaceable 18650 in the grip, that would be plenty for hours of gaming.  Solenoids should probably have their own add-on battery.

And yet, a ton (perhaps literally) of 15-18 year old Xbox360 and PS3 controllers are still working fine out there.  These are used with twitch-shooters.  If it's good enough for that, it's more than good enough for a light gun and any game made for one.  VR controllers are also wireless and real-time responsiveness is far more important with those.  It takes a lot more time to extrapolate positional data than it does to transmit the resulting information to the system, so any perceivable lag will be due to that, not because it's wireless.

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
Re: Update on the X-GUN
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2022, 03:44:28 pm »
I agree with Randy.

Bluetooth and wifi don't wear out and "fail" after "3-5 years". If this happens to you, then stop playing games while in the shower or at the beach. Don't use your controllers as melee weapons. Look after your gear better.

I don't always want a lightgun with a realistic weight (vs real weapon). I don't always want a lightgun with solenoid recoil strong enough to knock out a child. Because I'd like it to be suitable for smaller people, thinking wife, kids, visitors (not worrying about "no war toys for kids" arguments here).

Rechargeable batteries wear out in a few years, we replace them, no big deal. Over the next ten years or so I expect big advances in battery tech, efficiency and safety, as explained elsewhere, so looking forward to that.

Finally, USB-C charge cables are ridiculously cheap these days. They are for sale at the local phone shops. I can buy a suitable one for $2 easily. So if it breaks (it hasn't yet) I can just go grab another, and will have enough change left from $5 to get a bottle of milk and a snack.

Looking forward to testing the Xenas, if when I get the chance.

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2022, 06:13:49 pm »
Windows X-GUN Utility.
Copyright 2022 Ugo Odukwe Solutions LLC.

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2022, 07:36:32 pm »
Looks awesome! Very professional  :applaud:

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2022, 04:02:50 am »
Are there any legalities to be concerned about with use of these logos?

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2022, 08:35:24 am »
Are there any legalities to be concerned about with use of these logos?

We checked and there weren’t any as far as we know. Those logos appear and disappear based on which settings you select.
Most of these companies have a media section on their websites where they allow the public and press to use their logo. We’re basically advertising for them. We’re letting people know which current OS/System their X-Gun configuration will work in.

TapeWormInYourGut

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 12:25:44 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2022, 07:20:54 pm »
I know Microsoft specifically doesn't allow you to display their logo, especially when advertising products or compatibility, unless you're licensed... This is because it implies an endorsement. I'm sure those other vendors are similar, well except Tux who is probably GPL or something.

Now, whether they actually notice or not is a different matter.

Edit: Found a link for MS fairly quickly. You can print things like "Compatible with Windows", but they don't let you use their logo freely.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal/intellectualproperty/Trademarks/

Edit 2: I'm not a lawyer and have no skin the game. So, I am only reporting what I see. I'm not telling you to reconsider.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 07:35:17 pm by TapeWormInYourGut »

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2022, 08:22:03 pm »
Easy enough to contact them through the website. You can then give them examples of how the logo is to be used, as above.

I'm pretty certain you won't have major issues, esp because you are only indicating compatibility, but you do need to get something "in writing", especially from MS. Best to get it sorted out up-front. By talking to them, they can also guide you regarding how to use the logo and provide you with high-quality appropriate logo to use.

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2022, 12:04:24 am »
I know Microsoft specifically doesn't allow you to display their logo, especially when advertising products or compatibility, unless you're licensed... This is because it implies an endorsement. I'm sure those other vendors are similar, well except Tux who is probably GPL or something.

Now, whether they actually notice or not is a different matter.

Edit: Found a link for MS fairly quickly. You can print things like "Compatible with Windows", but they don't let you use their logo freely.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal/intellectualproperty/Trademarks/

Edit 2: I'm not a lawyer and have no skin the game. So, I am only reporting what I see. I'm not telling you to reconsider.

Cool, thanks

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2022, 12:04:45 am »
Easy enough to contact them through the website. You can then give them examples of how the logo is to be used, as above.

I'm pretty certain you won't have major issues, esp because you are only indicating compatibility, but you do need to get something "in writing", especially from MS. Best to get it sorted out up-front. By talking to them, they can also guide you regarding how to use the logo and provide you with high-quality appropriate logo to use.

Indeed.

RandyT

• Offline Offline
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2022, 09:08:38 am »
The X-GUN is almost complete.
Patent Pending. Copyright Ugo Odukwe Solutions LLC 2022.

Just from the info you provided, and obviously I could be wrong, it appears that you are likely to be using the Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect as the hardware foundation, with OpenMV for the blob tracking.  I come to this conclusion based on that particular hardware having USB, WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities, as well as an onboard accelerometer and OpenMV (Machine Vision) support.   

As there are numerous examples of very similar approaches to tracking and control already in existence, some of which are already patented (I.e. the combination of hardware capabilities basically resembles a Wii Remote), I have to ask, is there something particularly novel enough here to enjoy patent protection?  Maybe I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time :) )

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2022, 07:59:02 pm »
The patent is mainly how the motion sensor and IR sensor are used in combination to track movement

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2022, 08:00:18 pm »
The patent is mainly how the motion sensor and IR sensor are used in combination to track movement

RandyT

• Offline Offline
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2022, 12:44:35 am »

IANAL, but I would think even that would be a bit of stretch, due to it being rather obvious to one "skilled in the art" to use an angle sensor/gyroscope to track the angle of the controller for adjustment of the tracking position.  And according to an article I just read, the "Wii Remote Plus" add-on is a gyroscope which interacts with the "sensor bars", which means interacting with the blob-tracking camera, for 6-DOF accuracy.  Just a personal opinion, but unless it's a very novel approach, probably narrowly defined and doesn't trip on already patented technology, it might be hard to stay out of the "crosshairs", no pun intended.  But obviously that's something for you and your attorneys to figure out.

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2022, 02:22:22 am »
There are a lot of questions you have to ask yourself before running off to get a patent.

Like, just to get a basic domestic patent registered, there is a not-small fee. Registering patents internationally will be more again. That will be on top of whatever you have to pay lawyers to make sure everything is right, T's crossed and i's dotted.

None of that will stop ripoffs from emerging.

More important will be making sure that cheating competitors cannot easily ripoff your tech. So, no detailed closeups of your circuit boards, for example. It is OK to discuss what the Xenas gun does in general terms, but leave out certain specifics. Be careful what you say in public.

Broadly speaking, if you plan to be selling units in the thousands or more, then seriously consider at least a basic domestic patent.

If you expect to be selling just hundreds of units, it might not be worth your while.

You may want to compare notes with other people in this space, like JayBee for example. Even if you guys might technically be competitors, there is enough room for people to cooperate and even collaborate for mutual benefit.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 08:33:03 pm by Zebidee »

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2022, 11:52:18 pm »

IANAL, but I would think even that would be a bit of stretch, due to it being rather obvious to one "skilled in the art" to use an angle sensor/gyroscope to track the angle of the controller for adjustment of the tracking position.  And according to an article I just read, the "Wii Remote Plus" add-on is a gyroscope which interacts with the "sensor bars", which means interacting with the blob-tracking camera, for 6-DOF accuracy.  Just a personal opinion, but unless it's a very novel approach, probably narrowly defined and doesn't trip on already patented technology, it might be hard to stay out of the "crosshairs", no pun intended.  But obviously that's something for you and your attorneys to figure out.

Yes, this is something that we are working with the lawyer. Right now, i don't want to give out too much details.
DM me if you need info.

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2022, 09:41:15 pm »
There are a lot of questions you have to ask yourself before running off to get a patent.

Like, just to get a basic domestic patent registered, there is a not-small fee. Registering patents internationally will be more again. That will be on top of whatever you have to pay lawyers to make sure everything is right, T's crossed and i's dotted.

None of that will stop ripoffs from emerging.

More important will be making sure that cheating competitors cannot easily ripoff your tech. So, no detailed closeups of your circuit boards, for example. It is OK to discuss what the Xenas gun does in general terms, but leave out certain specifics. Be careful what you say in public.

Broadly speaking, if you plan to be selling units in the thousands or more, then seriously consider at least a basic domestic patent.

If you expect to be selling just hundreds of units, it might not be worth your while.

You may want to compare notes with other people in this space, like JayBee for example. Even if you guys might technically be competitors, there is enough room for people to cooperate and even collaborate for mutual benefit.

Thank you.

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2023, 12:59:39 pm »
The XENAS GUN (X-GUN) is progressing really well.
The X-GUN software is 99% complete.
The PC Utility Software is 95% complete.

I have more info in my discord channel: https://discord.gg/FMpCHpav

Short video showing the PC Utility software and what the X-GUN can do:

bollwerk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 20, 2023, 08:27:52 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2023, 02:42:57 pm »
I assume this software will have no trouble with 2 guns connected at the same time for 2 player games?

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2023, 10:51:19 pm »
I assume this software will have no trouble with 2 guns connected at the same time for 2 player games?

You're correct. Two guns connected works.
However, The Utility Software can only configure/calibrate one Gun at a time.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 11:03:00 pm by Ugo »

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2023, 06:07:21 pm »
Optional tiny LCD that shows status

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2023, 12:48:43 am »
Optional tiny LCD that shows status

Nice!

MotownC

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:44:49 pm
  • Reliving my youth, one lap at a time
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2023, 01:43:58 pm »
Feature set is quite impressive! Looking forward to further development updates.

Ugo

• Offline Offline
  • Check out the X-GUN
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2023, 09:32:27 pm »
Feature set is quite impressive! Looking forward to further development updates.

Thank you.  :cheers: