Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Game Room Designs Cocktail Cabinet  (Read 976 times)

actman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 07, 2023, 10:06:24 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Game Room Designs Cocktail Cabinet
« on: May 12, 2022, 12:02:11 pm »
I bought a 4 sided cocktail cabinet just before GameRoom Design closed down. I have lost the Instruction Book to build it. It must have been 3 years now. Does anyone have a copy of it they could email me.
The owner was around for a good time after for help but I don't have his email to contact. The model was called Paragon XL Cocktail Cabinet

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 05:30:33 am
  • Designated spam hunter
Re: Game Room Designs Cocktail Cabinet
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 08:47:05 pm »
The owner was around for a good time after for help but I don't have his email to contact.
Rick is still around.   ;D

I doubt that the "arcadeshop@gameroomdesigns.ca" e-mail is still good since the "gameroomdesigns.ca" website is down, but you can drop him a PM by clicking on the icon under his username and avatar on the left side of any of his posts.

Rick's vendor thread: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,133905.0.html

Scott

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:47:13 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 01:46:03 am »
you can try and plunk his website into the archive.org wayback machine and see if his site has been crawled and see if you can get some instructions in the past.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 05:30:33 am
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 10:43:32 am »
you can try and plunk his website into the archive.org wayback machine and see if his site has been crawled and see if you can get some instructions in the past.
Tried that earlier.   :banghead:

The last crawl of Rick's Assembling your Arcade Cabinet page shows this about the cocktail kits.
How to assemble your Cocktail Arcade Cabinet
Instructions are coming soon.

The Paragon XL Cocktail Cabinet page doesn't have any useful info either.

Scott